The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
FaguoRen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Club V6 (formally Armani)

Strange cannot go on the page 4 of this thread. Maybe coz of the funny post #46 which may have been zapped ...

Just to share some updates with Bros who haven't visited the place this week.

Gals quality pretty good for those I have seen (quantity not sure, went late 2 times, not seen all the gals). Tried to give the low range 30$ tip at 2 occasions to test the actual practices (butterfly n service were not bad but not good neither). 1 was fairly ok, but 1 very bad face but no complain. Just to confirm the 30-40-50 standard tip range discussed in previous posts. Not sure if anyone ever gave any tips to waiters , but in 4 sessions so far i never (had to) give them any tip (very minimal service anyway. Bring tower beer and bring the bill).

For singsong lovers , they have replaced all the old wired microphones (legacy mics from Armani time but the sound was quite good and no low battery problem ) with brand new wireless microphones , not bad but battery can hardly last the whole session and not so easy to catch a waiter. At least part of the price increase has been re-invested to upgrade some facilities ...

Last Wed just came to know that the tower beer was at the old 59$ price (but for Wed HH only). Was pretty quiet , for nite session as no much rooms some gals were sent to V3...
Old 16-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 22
!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future

So any hh to v6 later? Am keen to go
Old 17-01-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by !kung pow View Post
So any hh to v6 later? Am keen to go
Sorry ah Bro KP, yeah been for HH but haven't seen your post. So so experience today, butterfly bit too long (compared to the baseline during last visits in past 2 weeks). And due to the "concurrence" of the new V3, lesser business for SH at V6 and pretty mummy very pushy to make you extend for nite session, using her charm and sweet bla bla, quite annoying but hard to say no... We first agreed at 8pm, then in the end we didn't really feel like staying tonite with same gals and average service today, so we played bastard with sweet mummy, canceled SH and left.

Except the few pretties I sit before, haven't seen much new pretty gals today. Wondering if the Mummy there can bring all the gals or they have their own group of gals ? My friend got scared by 1 very fat gal brought in our small room : "hey hey guys choose me, choose me, I am Singaporean !"
Old 01-02-2015, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Went there twice last week after 2 years, guess it's been renovated long ago, everything is so new compared to 2 years ago. They have mummy system instead of last time all the girls just 'force entry' to your rooms.

Went early 6pm on Wednesday, lots of girls & quality all not bad. Receptionist has this shitty face with attitude. 298 for a chivas at HH, 328 for late night, can't remember how much the 2 towers of beer were. Mummy are all viets, & always come in to finish up your drinks as usual. Girls are playful but butterfly quite often.

2nd visit on Friday 9pm, not much customers at start but the place got filled up around 10pm, & some of the girls were sent to V3, there wasn't enough supply ended up butterfly to the max almost 1 hr, even the managers came in to apologize few times. Advised by the girls, don't go on Friday........

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 01-02-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
moistt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will go there next wk
Old 01-02-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 11
thearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
.......Advised by the girls, don't go on Friday........
Thanks for the info!
Old 01-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
Went there twice last week after 2 years, guess it's been renovated long ago, everything is so new compared to 2 years ago. They have mummy system instead of last time all the girls just 'force entry' to your rooms.

Went early 6pm on Wednesday, lots of girls & quality all not bad. Receptionist has this shitty face with attitude. 298 for a chivas at HH, 328 for late night, can't remember how much the 2 towers of beer were. Mummy are all viets, & always come in to finish up your drinks as usual. Girls are playful but butterfly quite often.

2nd visit on Friday 9pm, not much customers at start but the place got filled up around 10pm, & some of the girls were sent to V3, there wasn't enough supply ended up butterfly to the max almost 1 hr, even the managers came in to apologize few times. Advised by the girls, don't go on Friday........
LOL, I tot it was me, but yeah receptionist really shitty face haha.
Well ... Except the brand new wireless mics , the room facilities still very spartiate like Armani time few years back ...
Wed HH better take tower beer, promo 59$ on Wed, while 79$ on other days. For SH it's double of standard price and dunno why must take 2 towers, so they try to push to open a bottle. Supposed to be more interesting, except that unlike other places, next time(s) cannot just use balance and pay a basic room charge, will still need to order a new tower or a new bottle (unless I misunderstood or mummy bullshitted me).
Maybe I was lucky each time or coz i only go for HH where usually less customers n more gals, I find the butterfly turnaround not bad at all. Anyway those butterflying too much won't get more than 30$ and they would know why. I don't quite understand why the standard booking tip (150$) is aligned with higher class joints, not really worth, can butterfly 5 gals there ...
For SH seems V3 is cannibalizing some of V6 nite business and getting gals supply from there.
Friday nite is packed everywhere. HH should be still ok. Mummy keep pushing to reach early. After 5pm they start to give rooms to walk-in cust. By 5:30pm many gals already ...
Playability not going very wild but overall good n cheap. 1 Bro who was there on last Thu said got raid and all gals ran away ...
Old 02-02-2015, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking at SH today At v6. $100 per pax and add me on wechat will22011986 to confirm or to find out more.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jason55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share mummy contact ma. HH normally girl come in what time ah??
Old 09-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paperdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason55555 View Post
Normally 5plus....

By the way is MM Rina still there?
Old 09-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

baba80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason55555 View Post
have a MM contact - Kim - 8six19 313six

hope this helps.
u guys going today ? counting me in ?

Me have been settled into the room by 4.30pm & already have at least 10++ fishes. around 5pm onwards fishes will start swimming in liao - edit
Old 02-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

SambalBalachan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am curious bros,

may i know what will happen if grab a pretty mommy who come into the room?

will she let you grab or push you away ?
Old 02-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Mummy usually won't stay with you for long since she needs to serve all the rooms. I do like the mummy there though, very slim petite and pretty.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

This place is history, no point wasting $$$

Moreover, going to raid soon
Old 03-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

V6 hh today. 5-9. Standard room booked. 2 pax confirmed. Looking for 2 more kakis. Damage 50 or less per pax. Girl tips on your own.

If interested, please pm me with your contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1