The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 02-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi Bros and just to change the mood a little I had a wonderful session earlier today with Mistress Morgan at thaifemdom in Bangkok .
I decided to have a session with her and Mistress Gina as I wanted some special domination that need 2 dominas mainly about plastic wrap.
After some chat we went up to the dungeon and I undressed and waited in anticipation about what they will do to me . Mistress Gina came into the room first and told me to lay down , she then started spitting in my mouth which tasted good and soon Mistress Morgan entered and gave me the same and still the taste was so good . I was then ordered to worship and clean both their asses and by now I was in heaven .
Morgan told me to sit in the chair and I was plastic wrapped to it so completely at their mercy and Gina then wrapped my face with plastic , I could see them looking at me and worried a little but Morgan allowed me to breath occasionally and by now I was rock hard but not allowed to cum .
They released me and I was ordered to kneel and put my face in Morgans ass and then Gina plastic wrapped my face to Morgans ass and no way to get out , the plastic is impossible to remove . I cannot breath through my nose , only my mouth and when Morgan pushes her lovely ass out I cannot breath at all so now rock hard again . After what seemed like forever I was cut loose breathless but then the final .
I was mummified from neck to toes in plastic wrap by these 2 dominas and on the floor helpless . Then they took turns to face sit and smother me and by now my dick was aching to be relieved but they told me to wait , the best was yet to come .
Mistress Morgan teased me with a pair of scissors and cut the plastic wrap on my dick . Mistress Gina then placed a sort of toilet seat over my face and I had to take her lovely brown shower . Then Mistress Morgan sat on the seat and as I was taking and tasting her lovely brown shower Mistress Gina finally gave me a wonderful hand job and I reeled in pure pleasure .
This was only my preference on session and they do just about anything you want to experience in BDSM .
So if you want to have a real session with Mistress Morgan and or Gina and are lucky enough to be in Bangkok then visit her website www,thaifemdom.com , I have sessioned with her for more than 6 years now and I am one very lucky slave .
Old 03-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi Bros and just to change the mood a little I had a wonderful session earlier today with Mistress Morgan at thaifemdom in Bangkok .
I decided to have a session with her and Mistress Gina as I wanted some special domination that need 2 dominas mainly about plastic wrap.
After some chat we went up to the dungeon and I undressed and waited in anticipation about what they will do to me . Mistress Gina came into the room first and told me to lay down , she then started spitting in my mouth which tasted good and soon Mistress Morgan entered and gave me the same and still the taste was so good . I was then ordered to worship and clean both their asses and by now I was in heaven .
Morgan told me to sit in the chair and I was plastic wrapped to it so completely at their mercy and Gina then wrapped my face with plastic , I could see them looking at me and worried a little but Morgan allowed me to breath occasionally and by now I was rock hard but not allowed to cum .
They released me and I was ordered to kneel and put my face in Morgans ass and then Gina plastic wrapped my face to Morgans ass and no way to get out , the plastic is impossible to remove . I cannot breath through my nose , only my mouth and when Morgan pushes her lovely ass out I cannot breath at all so now rock hard again . After what seemed like forever I was cut loose breathless but then the final .
I was mummified from neck to toes in plastic wrap by these 2 dominas and on the floor helpless . Then they took turns to face sit and smother me and by now my dick was aching to be relieved but they told me to wait , the best was yet to come .
Mistress Morgan teased me with a pair of scissors and cut the plastic wrap on my dick . Mistress Gina then placed a sort of toilet seat over my face and I had to take her lovely brown shower . Then Mistress Morgan sat on the seat and as I was taking and tasting her lovely brown shower Mistress Gina finally gave me a wonderful hand job and I reeled in pure pleasure .
This was only my preference on session and they do just about anything you want to experience in BDSM .
So if you want to have a real session with Mistress Morgan and or Gina and are lucky enough to be in Bangkok then visit her website www,thaifemdom.com , I have sessioned with her for more than 6 years now and I am one very lucky slave .
Got any link for mistress morgan and mistress gina?
Old 03-07-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Got any link for mistress morgan and mistress gina?
can email [email protected] or website www.thaifemdom.com , have a good session .
Old 04-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
Terces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys,

I'm in need of a bit of help.

I sorta need to get a golden shower fetish out of my mind because I've been quite dysfunctional lately. Can anyone advise on this?

I'm fairly new and have been looking for a while. Have considered going to the local doms but not all of them offer it.

Appreciate any help possible. Thank you.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terces View Post
...I sorta need to get a golden shower fetish out of my mind...
If you are looking for a domination session with golden shower as one of the items, then yes - seek out one of the dommes.

But if it is purely golden shower and nothing else bdsm-wise, you could seek out some of the FLs who are up for it. Would save you a chunk of change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
mistress sayako is in town isnt she
I think she has just left Sg.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those bros who have had sessions in Japan before, especially Prezis, is it as simple as contacting the club by email to arrange a session? I know this topic has been covered before but I cannot seem to find the post. I appreciate any help with arranging sessions. I am planning to do a trip soon.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Any info on Miss A & A?

http://www.collarspace.com/personals...6/details.htm#
Old 06-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Now that domina Fire has left, can we please move on? Ladies who are currently visiting and also cost 400:

Cassandra deville
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...336090/3385520

Mistress sayako
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...july-3/3486087

And for much less than 400 there is our own Mistress anja

Also Mistress airah from Philippines is here long term
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...nation/3467667
Another black american domme in town soon
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...h-july/3494991
Old 06-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
higgernunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
If you are looking for a domination session with golden shower as one of the items, then yes - seek out one of the dommes.

But if it is purely golden shower and nothing else bdsm-wise, you could seek out some of the FLs who are up for it. Would save you a chunk of change.

I think she has just left Sg.
which ML or FL do you know that gives a good golden shower ?
Old 07-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HoundDo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
For those bros who have had sessions in Japan before, especially Prezis, is it as simple as contacting the club by email to arrange a session? I know this topic has been covered before but I cannot seem to find the post. I appreciate any help with arranging sessions. I am planning to do a trip soon.
Bro Osubken,

Yes, Ginza Prezis will correspond with you in english. Just give them your preferred schedule and who you like to see and they will get back to you. There Blog normally shows the availability schedule, but it's still worth sometimes to ask even if the person you want to see isn't on that day.

HD.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any info on local or PRC doms?
Old 11-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the reply Bro HoundDo9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundDo9 View Post
Bro Osubken,

Yes, Ginza Prezis will correspond with you in english. Just give them your preferred schedule and who you like to see and they will get back to you. There Blog normally shows the availability schedule, but it's still worth sometimes to ask even if the person you want to see isn't on that day.

HD.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiko View Post
Any info on local or PRC doms?
Just to share this lady who provide basic bdsm with excellent & great attitude service. She has earn some bdsm experience in China. Bros who are into basic or soft type SM can try on this lady. She is better looking & attractive in real person. What's really attract me is her great attitude that create a good chemistry during my SM fantasy with her.

Looks: 7.5++ Real person better looking and attractive
Service Depend the level of SM request & her level of acceptance )
Toys: Zero
Body: A bit meaty
Attitude:10/10 No rush job
RTF: 100% sure
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/xiaomei/
Old 13-07-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gugu1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I recently visited Thaimistress for a 24hour session with 3 mistresses - Mst. Oh, Mst. Victoria and Ms. Pai Ling. My desire of humiliation under boots/heels, spitting, kicking, slapping, piss, degrading roleplays was fulfilled and i returned a very satisfied person. They incorporated interesting plays such as making me drink beer while its flowing on feet, hung shoes on a rope and made me jump like a dog to lick, kick my face and head while being jerked off, etc. I have to say they take their time to understand our need in order to fulfill in the best way possible. My main requirement was to allow me to cum as many times as possible during my sessions, which certainly happened more than i expected. I even took their shoes to bed, which did help me to fantasize and jerk off before sleeping. All in all, they really made my trip worthwhile and its certainly a place I would recommend. If anyone wants further details, please PM me. I will be glad to share my experience.
Old 13-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugu1234 View Post
I recently visited Thaimistress for a 24hour session with 3 mistresses - Mst. Oh, Mst. Victoria and Ms. Pai Ling. My desire of humiliation under boots/heels, spitting, kicking, slapping, piss, degrading roleplays was fulfilled and i returned a very satisfied person. They incorporated interesting plays such as making me drink beer while its flowing on feet, hung shoes on a rope and made me jump like a dog to lick, kick my face and head while being jerked off, etc. I have to say they take their time to understand our need in order to fulfill in the best way possible. My main requirement was to allow me to cum as many times as possible during my sessions, which certainly happened more than i expected. I even took their shoes to bed, which did help me to fantasize and jerk off before sleeping. All in all, they really made my trip worthwhile and its certainly a place I would recommend. If anyone wants further details, please PM me. I will be glad to share my experience.

Nice. will visit them when i go to bkk.. i like mistress pailing alot..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1