The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Fatty George is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

I have my fair share of experience in fucking a Minah, a ex colleauge.
Very heavenly and sextisfying. Real tight and chilli padi hot, easily wet and wanting more.
Legs always become Jelly and need time for normalisation after each bonking session. (kenna once overnight - 4x)

Still waiting for the opportunity to "teow" a Chapati.
Old 29-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
Daniel133 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ONly hear minahs very warm feeling ... but never tried ....
Old 29-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

bonked an indian girl once during college days...those fair type ones and english very slang one..would say she has a sexy body and sharp facial features, sexy moans during sex..not too bad..more like a ONS than gf or fb because it's a one-off event..
Old 29-06-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

I find that they are very horny and always want to bonk. Very good at blow-jobs. Unfortunately, I really don't know why and this is not being racist, I find their pussy very wet but SMELLY. Like a strong whiff of armpit BO! So no licking when with them. No way! After fingering, the smell stays on the fingers for at least two days. Also, must always quickly wash with strong soap to remove terrible smell from dick.

Do you guys have the same experience? Or am I plain unlucky?
Old 29-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by stmapede; 10-03-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old 29-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
wow bro like think i am going to try your method....any african fl in gl, the darker the better???
You have to act fast, this coming Mid Autumn Festive Toto prize
money 5 millions, will be yours and yours alone
Old 30-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
eeerupt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
I find that they are very horny and always want to bonk. Very good at blow-jobs. Unfortunately, I really don't know why and this is not being racist, I find their pussy very wet but SMELLY. Like a strong whiff of armpit BO! So no licking when with them. No way! After fingering, the smell stays on the fingers for at least two days. Also, must always quickly wash with strong soap to remove terrible smell from dick.

Do you guys have the same experience? Or am I plain unlucky?

Most probably, they have just finished their menses. Or they have let other men squirted their load in their pussies the day before... One of my Indo GF complains that her pussy smelled after I squirted inside her a couple days ago.

I used to fancy thai chicks. They treat their man like king and are often very submissive. Managed to get 3 different thai Fl to become my girl. Paid for the first meeting but getting freebies on subsequent fucks. It probably helped since I can speak a little bit of thai.

Since then I have shifted my taste for Malay girls. They ARE definitely horny. They are crazy for sex and just can't seemed to get enough of it!! Multiple shots in a day or even single session are not uncommon when you are with them. So up up and up for minahs!!

Not that I don't like Tom Yum anymore, they are still on the top of my list cos of their submissive nature but I am contented for the time being eating Rendang. Always wanted to try Prata... they are on my exotic dining list.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

I had my fair share of bonking a malay girl few years back... one word to say "POWER"..anyway now my girlfriend is a mix of chinese and malay!! Double the fun!!

Few weeks back, i was bedding her and she wispered in my ear.."service me"...WAH LAO EH..song to the max..
Old 01-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 17
AT-AT Walker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAT-AT Walker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baimi View Post
You have to act fast, this coming Mid Autumn Festive Toto prize
money 5 millions, will be yours and yours alone
Not likely as since it started the top prize has always been shared by a few people.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT Walker View Post
Not likely as since it started the top prize has always been shared by a few people.
Agreed, most unlikely, but he has the 'power' now
unless you can beat him, fly to Africa and up a
Zulu tribe.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baimi View Post
Agreed, most unlikely, but he has the 'power' now
unless you can beat him, fly to Africa and up a
Zulu tribe.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Very dangerous leh...skali kena makan'ed by the Zulu...

Try the Masai tribe lah...there, that one leh, the tribespeople carry 1 long thin spear and jump and jump one. Shoot inside liao, raw also never mind...they jump up and down non-stop, your cum sooner or later all leak out liao.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nictse8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes i definitely agree malays are sexually-active and make u satfisied too as i had some experience years back..maybe some bros can start contribute contacts and we can have more FR?
Old 02-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
nolucknoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

minahs, weather paid fl or ons, are one word to me: SHIOK..

my first experience with a minah is few years back in my ex company. happened when we are having OT late at nite, then went for dinner together where she told me that she need my help to release stress, before we end up in a multi storey carpark isolated spot.

gave me a really good bj, before riding on me to destress. claims that's the only way for her to destress from both work & lousy relationship with family. had a few more rounds with her after that, before she told me that someone is dating her, that's where we stopped our relationship.

as for indians, have not really tried before cept for a mixed blood in my other story. had wanted to tried one before, but scared their smell, pussy hair might turn me off, so have yet to tried those dark indians before.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Poker-Face deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Very dangerous leh...skali kena makan'ed by the Zulu...

Try the Masai tribe lah...there, that one leh, the tribespeople carry 1 long thin spear and jump and jump one. Shoot inside liao, raw also never mind...they jump up and down non-stop, your cum sooner or later all leak out liao.
Masai not dark enough compared to Zulu.

Anyways please take note that Africa is AIDS country so best not to gamble like that.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

I have yet to bonk malay and indian girls.

So far only petting and kissing...

Most malay girls really got big boobs compared to chinese girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1