The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
I know some Myanmarese words too.
Kyay Su Pas
Old 31-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
soccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
soccerboot. If you want to find a Japanese MILF, pick up some simple Japanese words. Learn some Japanese customs and etiquette. Balinese Kuta Beach cowboys are reknown for being giggolos to single girls holidaying in Bali; especially Japanese girls. I know some Japanese words. This applies to finding maids too. If you are keen on a Myanmarese girl, learn some Myanmarese words of course. I know some Myanmarese words too.
Bro, it is ok lah. My hunting season temporarily closed! My priority now is to get a job and pay for bills, loan. I already have two Jap milf in the pipeline, we communicate thru simple English. My bullets is running low so need replenishment fast! Even the local ones also willing to meet me this week! Bad time & fund management!
Old 01-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Hi Batty,

Really there would be Japanese MILFs? I am slightly surprised, perhaps because I didn't think it's a possibility. Where might they be usually hanging around?

Myanmarese ones, yes, I am aware..

Thanks, Logan
well,,you could try at supermarket or book store at liang court.

or jap elementary school along west coast road
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 01-06-2011, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex View Post
well,,you could try at supermarket or book store at liang court.

or jap elementary school along west coast road
Japanese MILFs? I saw many with young kids near Anchorage Point too. Some are really too young and chio to be termed MILFs.
Old 02-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Guys i am gonna be really busy this month.

Not gonna be able to update my adventures here.

However as and when i find time il post.

In the meanwhile i had planned to bring along a nurse for a holiday to phil.

Unfortunately her leave did not get approved. So there goes my ticket of $250.

So i faster hooked up with another nurse... and she is able to join me.

Wah nice.... but i gotta spend another good sum for the ticket.

last checked cebu pac is about S$300+. now hoping for promo.

il be in the phils for about 10 days.

Pinay hu****g temporarily closed....

Got a couple in my basket...

But later lah when got time...
Old 02-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Screwing maids

My inbox is flooded.

gonna flood somemore as i am expected to get busier... and therefore it will be harder for me to reply.

please wait guys.....
Old 02-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a pleasant trip and make the best of 10 days.

So the place will be named as The Lord AC.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 02-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Guys i am gonna be really busy this month.

Not gonna be able to update my adventures here.

However as and when i find time il post.

In the meanwhile i had planned to bring along a nurse for a holiday to phil.

Unfortunately her leave did not get approved. So there goes my ticket of $250.

So i faster hooked up with another nurse... and she is able to join me.

Wah nice.... but i gotta spend another good sum for the ticket.

last checked cebu pac is about S$300+. now hoping for promo.

il be in the phils for about 10 days.

Pinay hu****g temporarily closed....

Got a couple in my basket...

But later lah when got time...
Good trip! May the force be with you!

Safety FIRST!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

Yes safety first bro. Hence bringing my own gal to fuck.

Have been with this girl for a year and a half already.

BTW atleast can use the clubbing time to play the girls.

Can also do ST but no fucking definitely.

Also the bars at Perimeter/Upper Perimeter .... the girls are really playful.

Several times i was unzipped down there....

Had even 3 girls one time... One sucking my nips... the other playing my balls and the other cock teasing and playing my lil bro.

3 LDS quite cheap what down there. Can 2x also .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Good trip! May the force be with you!

Safety FIRST!
Old 05-06-2011, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all bros..

last week barca win champions league..tonite i also win...
just got to know a pinoy online yesterday nite..ask her out she say shy..say tonite see how...tonite try luck.she say...her boss ask her dun stay at home..ask her go out n enjoy..she piss...feel kena kick out..so go fly to meet her...
then bring her sentosa... walk walk..find place to hold hand, kiss, hug,...then then put hand inside n tune radio..everything can..then drive to find a quiet spot but cant find..in the car she play my bro from outside...after a while she ask me can she put the hand in..i act blur say...can..no problem..just play...

then i cant find place to bonk her...go opp fragrance say i book whole nite..that guy say canot....must have 2 ic...so i quickly go back to my old nest which only need 1 ic... then in the car i wanna unzip her..she say dun rush..later can slowly play..

check in..ask her bath..she say no...fuck one round then half time bath...so first half 1-0.... fuck missionary until i leg jelly...cum n she say wanna see the cd inside got how much water...

later go bath..2nd half... then she say she on top..rock me like hell..she enjoy like those disco girl dancing with ...HANDS UP HIGH IN THE AIR...COME ON...HANDS UP HIGH IN THE AIR..OH YEAH OH YEAH.....rock until i cant stand and i cum until dried..rest a while..send her home...

now i wanna faint already..good nite all..hope u enjoy my winning nite....
will continue to conquer more than post if i got more success story...
Old 05-06-2011, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, if all maid bosses are like dat...whoooo hoo!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

nice experience bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi all bros..

last week barca win champions league..tonite i also win...
just got to know a pinoy online yesterday nite..ask her out she say shy..say tonite see how...tonite try luck.she say...her boss ask her dun stay at home..ask her go out n enjoy..she piss...feel kena kick out..so go fly to meet her...
then bring her sentosa... walk walk..find place to hold hand, kiss, hug,...then then put hand inside n tune radio..everything can..then drive to find a quiet spot but cant find..in the car she play my bro from outside...after a while she ask me can she put the hand in..i act blur say...can..no problem..just play...

then i cant find place to bonk her...go opp fragrance say i book whole nite..that guy say canot....must have 2 ic...so i quickly go back to my old nest which only need 1 ic... then in the car i wanna unzip her..she say dun rush..later can slowly play..

check in..ask her bath..she say no...fuck one round then half time bath...so first half 1-0.... fuck missionary until i leg jelly...cum n she say wanna see the cd inside got how much water...

later go bath..2nd half... then she say she on top..rock me like hell..she enjoy like those disco girl dancing with ...HANDS UP HIGH IN THE AIR...COME ON...HANDS UP HIGH IN THE AIR..OH YEAH OH YEAH.....rock until i cant stand and i cum until dried..rest a while..send her home...

now i wanna faint already..good nite all..hope u enjoy my winning nite....
will continue to conquer more than post if i got more success story...
Old 05-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

finally booked the ticket for my chick to follow me to philippines.

10 days gonna be wonderful....

the ticket was ex though. cost me S300.

did not wanna wait anymore.

so just booked

gonna be a nice time hopefully....

met her yday..... she is pretty good in bed....

very sextifying.

does what i want exactly the way i want....
Old 06-06-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
They love chinese singaporean men.

But you definitely need to know few words of melayu to communicate... Not just about sex.

I know quite a few chinese men who are doing the works with indonesian maids.... The chinese men spend the whole day with the maid on her off.... buy them simple makan, fuck them and give them top up etc....

most of the chinese guys are mature.... they know how to handle the maids...

Imagine its really nice... u r a 60 yo man and ur humping a 25 yo .....

Not siok ah?

*Common --a bro have seen at l*cky pl. while shopping there.

*Another point is that there are some nice ones.But dont encounter the fiery ph(a bro says they are jealous type /gossip also). Even u had chance to meet them , the higher chance is that they are just "playing " u with their tagalong chatting (literally they recog. or voiced that they dislike liiiers locals but they themselves can surely lied)
Old 06-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

They are the biggest liars.

That is why they get used so often.

Especially the Ang Mohs use them like there was no tomorrow. The Ang Mohs believe that the pinays were born to be h****d by them....

Nothing wrong with the ang moh thinking if the pinays wanna lift their skirt and open legs immediately upon seeing ang mohs....

The way they lie... u r my first, never did here in singapore before, will be loyal to you, got bf but never sex....

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
*Common --a bro have seen at l*cky pl. while shopping there.

*Another point is that there are some nice ones.But dont encounter the fiery ph(a bro says they are jealous type /gossip also). Even u had chance to meet them , the higher chance is that they are just "playing " u with their tagalong chatting (literally they recog. or voiced that they dislike liiiers locals but they themselves can surely lied)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1