The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Thumbs up Gers Are Still Gers

Gers are still gers......

Actions speaks louder than words, let this thread be the place for all brothers who have to endure all the hysterical and hilarious antics who our loved ones perform on certain occasions to perfection without the slightest hesitation which caused agitation and leads to confrontation and ends without a conclusion.

ME : What do you want to eat??
GF : Anything will do......
ME : Ok, chicken rice then.
GF : But I don't feel like having rice leh....
ME : Ok, mee goreng then.....
GF : Don't want, too oily.....
ME : Fishball noddle soup....
GF : Yeeeee...So plain....
ME : Then what you want???
GF : Anything lor.......
Old 30-06-2004, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
andrewcjz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gers Are Still Gers

lol. used to it liao
Old 30-06-2004, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven

Actions speaks louder than words, let this thread be the place for all brothers who have to endure all the hysterical and hilarious antics who our loved ones perform on certain occasions to perfection without the slightest hesitation which caused agitation and leads to confrontation and ends without a conclusion.

hehe...me too having a VERY similiar experience wif the wife...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 30-06-2004, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven

Hahahah bro u started this thread as suggested.......
Old 30-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Hahahah bro u started this thread as suggested.......

What to do??? Other than physical needs, sometimes those mind boggling matters also need a avenue for letting out. Hope bros here will share some "Women are from Venus" cases with us.
Old 30-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote
hehe...me too having a VERY similiar experience wif the wife...
nah , my wife eat what I tell her to because she always end up having what I order . "your order looks more delicious" she claims .
Old 30-06-2004, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

In a hotel room in Batam ....

me: "adek, mau minum?" (want drinks?)
cewek: "tak mau" (don't want)
me: "mau makan?" (want to eat?)
cewek: "wa tak lapa" (I not hungry)
me: "kalau semua pun tak mau, lu mau apa?" (if all don't want, what you want?)
cewek: "sayang, lu kasih wa henfon yang baru lah .... " (honey, you give me a new handphone lah)

NBCB! dont want dont want, end up still want - expensive stuff

Actually not only zar bor are like that, some guy also = chow ku niang ... don't want don't want but end up still want ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 30-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

The two favourite words of gals below 20 in answering questions:

Don't know

Alternatively: Like that lor...

Don't know what it's supposed to mean...

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 30-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like many had such experiences before..

Having known the response to the question "What do you want to eat?" I asked this instead.

Me: What do you don't want to eat? Rice or Noodles?
Wife: Er..don't want rice
Me: Ok, so anything with noodles is fine?
Wife: Yes
Me: Soup or dry?
Wife: Anything

In the end, we still couldn't find out what she really wants.
Old 30-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

sigh...gers??? cant live with them, cant live without them..
Old 30-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Girls, or for that matter, women are perpetually imperceptible to the mind of a common man.

While this is generally true, understanding and ability to grasp the needs of a women is genuinely beyond the intellectual ability and emotional capacities of the male species, however much women claim the simplicity of their socio emotional intellectual processes.

Their propensities for materialism is so apparent that even the blind can see.

The irony is that women is just another evil which man has to live with, just like the famous drinkable bactria based solution ... "vitagen".

My point of view is, regardless of whichever "char bo" one would like want to be with, his patience and willingness to yield, compromise and accomodate will determine the shelf life of the relationship. Whilst all the talk about "till death do us apart" is nothing more than mere flowery elaborated disguise of the honest truth that all relationships/marriages end up, in some way or another, becoming like a socio-emotional contract for the satisfaction of wants and desires.

Girls, ladies and, for that matter, aunties have this unusual tendency to proclaim their undying love for whoever they love. Far too often, this is only a half truth of what they truly desire. Being creatures of flesh and blood, love is only but a state of mind. When hardship strikes, how many of these females will stay?

Where hardship is beyond that which is perceived to be fair and acceptable, is it not true that divorces and breakups are easily the top few options considered? Where a guy earns anything less than what the female defines as acceptable or, for the matter of fact, elements constituting financial security or stability, is it not true (again) that most females would choose to look for other more eligible candidates?

In this day, declining birthrates are said to be jinxed by more ambitions younger working folks. Let us evaluate this other end of the spectrum, declining birthrates or, in my opinion, regression of population numerals is primarily due to the females' ever-so-legendary popular attitude of intolerance towards men of "lesser material endowments", despite the reality that earning less can be .... a personal choice.

If I have remembered correctly, girls like to lament about the lack of "good men". I say its pure nonsense and an outright insult to those who labour day and night struggling to ensure their families' daily 3 meals and have no time to entertain demanding young or even middle aged damsels of today.

Love is only a state of mind, whilst committment and responsibility is everything that makes a marriage and relationship work. It is not about spending money on expensive lunches and coffee. Some females I know of still think its a right to live off their guy friends' paychecks. I'm not against them or anything. The point is they don't know where and when to stop.

I can tolerate anything from con artists and backstabbers, but females who leech off guys are .... no friends of mine.
Old 30-06-2004, 10:27 PM
cblim_2004

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Another scenario when going shopping with girl,

girl: (holding up two clothes) which one is nice?
boy: the blue one looks nicer
girl: is it? I thought the black one is more classy
boy: I agree, take the black one then
girl: But then, the blue one looks quite nice too
boy: yeah
girl: which one is better ?

if boy answer 'black', girl will say he keeps changing his mind and never shows sincererity and care

if boy answer 'blue', girl will say, " told you that the black one looks more class"

But no matter what the boy says, the girl will eventually choose the one she has already decided beforehand. A lot of the times, the girl might even put the two clothes back (after extensive trying) and says not interested anymore. really don't know what she wants.
Old 30-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mozzilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

I totally agree with your view below. Once started, they simply do not know when and where to stop. The best part is when they feel that it's their rights to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesfreq
Girls, or for that matter, women are perpetually imperceptible to the mind of a common man.
Old 01-07-2004, 01:20 AM
humsuplow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozzilla
Bro,

I totally agree with your view below. Once started, they simply do not know when and where to stop. The best part is when they feel that it's their rights to do so.
Solution: Take advantage of them if they REALLY don't know when and where to stop!
Old 01-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have heard of a saying that "you can never really understand what a girl wants and you don't have to understand them. Even if you try to, you can't. Just pamper them and let them do whatever they want". Eventually, they will be grateful to you and will feel that you are treating them very well. That's why some guys who don't even love and understand their gfs, can make them feel so comfortable. Because they somehow bochap and don't really care to understand their girls. But the girls will in the end thought that their bfs understand them which in fact, they don't. That's my opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1