The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
setsugai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
21 year old kid wants to learn more !

Hi im a 21 year old kid im a guy of course, who is inexperinced and wants to learn how to go to this massage and brothel places.

I am shy as i dont know how to go what to do or say i tried a few places they say they didnt want me cause im indian

i can speak mandrin not fluently but good enough to converse. All i am asking is someone to guide me and teach me so i wont get in to trouble or gdt cheated etc. If interested to help me out we can meet up and treat you drink kopi or beer😂.

I do not mean to offend anyone with this post im new to sammy and very new to this world i just want to explore thats all hope you understand.

Thank you.
Old 20-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 21 year old kid wants to learn more !

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsugai View Post
Hi im a 21 year old kid im a guy of course, who is inexperinced and wants to learn how to go to this massage and brothel places.

I am shy as i dont know how to go what to do or say i tried a few places they say they didnt want me cause im indian

i can speak mandrin not fluently but good enough to converse. All i am asking is someone to guide me and teach me so i wont get in to trouble or gdt cheated etc. If interested to help me out we can meet up and treat you drink kopi or beer😂.

I do not mean to offend anyone with this post im new to sammy and very new to this world i just want to explore thats all hope you understand.

Thank you.
I suggest u visit legal Hses at geylang lst... Chances of being chop carrot is lesser...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Since you can speak little mandarin, buy new paper , from there call 1by 1 ask if they accept Indian, easier for you. Rather than go blindly and get rejected. Standard rate from $45 - $50 per hr. You can also try for half hr . Don't become carrot head hor, hj is $50, Bm is $80.
Old 20-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
GabuGabu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

hello. Don't talk cock here. I don't believe you are new. Anyway do u want to fuck with me. I'm a LB if u don't mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by setsugai View Post

Thank you.
Old 20-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
afease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Step into any brothel to fuck, learn already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1