The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2014, 02:58 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
victor3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Ducking join in orchard

100 Orchard Rd Concorde hotel/shopping mall
Ducking have been there for so many year,why there is no action at all?
Please look in to all this join in the area also getting more in other place also.
If AV did not take action and any bro wanted to join me write complain Email [email protected];[email protected] refer to their QSM I think this will work.(this email will be sent out next Friday Hahaha
Old 04-12-2014, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ducking join in orchard

Another piece of shit thread.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

This is definitely a rubbish thread.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:35 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
victor3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I send the email than let wait and see what happen?
Old 04-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
Kenlim7777 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Why no one support victor,should all this ducking join(getting more)around is that good to us as a man,if your wife,girl friend and mistress take your money give to the ducking and song in the bed how you all feel,so I support victor.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Thank you for your info,I need to stop my wife from going there.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofrubbish View Post
This is definitely a rubbish thread.
I didn't think you as a man you want your love one to go this types of place or you are the operator of this joint(sorry if I was wrong).
Old 05-12-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-pr...-night/a/26943
I don't think that is so simple
Old 05-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
I didn't think you as a man you want your love one to go this types of place or you are the operator of this joint(sorry if I was wrong).
Why you think I am not a man ? I don't need to proof anything to you. I am surprise as why you believe TS readily when he made that kind of post. YOU should be asking like where is the proof and what purpose does he have when he made such a post without any supporting proof. Is he out to sabo the joint ? If I have a woman with me I would love her and cherish her and treat her so well that she should not any excuse to eat outside.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenlim7777 View Post
Why no one support victor,should all this ducking join(getting more)around is that good to us as a man,if your wife,girl friend and mistress take your money give to the ducking and song in the bed how you all feel,so I support victor.
So you fucking around and going to massage parlors and ktvs behind your whatever wife or girlfriend feels good ya? Stop pretending to be a fucking saint behind a fucking keyboard.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
Kenlim7777 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
So you fucking around and going to massage parlors and ktvs behind your whatever wife or girlfriend feels good ya? Stop pretending to be a fucking saint behind a fucking keyboard.
In the other way round,mean you let you gf,wife or小三to go this place???
Old 06-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofrubbish View Post
Why you think I am not a man ? I don't need to proof anything to you. I am surprise as why you believe TS readily when he made that kind of post. YOU should be asking like where is the proof and what purpose does he have when he made such a post without any supporting proof. Is he out to sabo the joint ? If I have a woman with me I would love her and cherish her and treat her so well that she should not any excuse to eat outside.
Proof my ex is the one who told me all this story,she even share with her friends to set one there also,Now you understand.That is the reason I supported this tread hope AV do something.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster (B)

I will support this tread all the way till all this ducking and old woman been raided for operating such bussinesses,you as man you should support!!!
Old 06-12-2014, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

As a man do you all said that I am correct,woman depends of young men earning???
Old 06-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
Proof my ex is the one who told me all this story,she even share with her friends to set one there also,Now you understand.That is the reason I supported this tread hope AV do something.
I really find it hard to believe what you say about your ex . Now I got more questions why she is your ex now ? Did you not do enough to satisfy her ? Most ex I know will usually break off all communication with their ex-boyfriend. So why must she inform you ? I have nothing against the duck or non-duck joints. I only have against people who are posting rubbish in the forum. You think people will believe what you say in this forum ? After all you just joined didn't you ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1