The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

Thinking of another trip down. The other places don't really interest me, as yet ...

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Made another appt to go down soon. Hope it's more eventful this time round ......

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-12-2014, 12:41 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting for TS to share ctc and location..

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 18-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Still waiting for TS to share ctc and location..
Are you like.... Waiting for the TS to PM you the location ?

Old 18-12-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
luxux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share contact? many thx!
Old 18-12-2014, 06:44 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Are you like.... Waiting for the TS to PM you the location ?
Yeah bro...waiting for TS to share

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 20-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

And so I ventured down again ... and I must honestly admit the recep is really damn sexily dressed ...

Even though it's a clean spa at least the ladies here are cheo enough and friendly enough, pretty much to my liking ...

Still enjoy the notion of a pretty lady running her arms over my back, slippery with oil. And who knows, I may yet get a tease eventually ..

And therefore, I signed up for the package. Lol

Old 20-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And so I ventured down again ... and I must honestly admit the recep is really damn sexily dressed ...

Even though it's a clean spa at least the ladies here are cheo enough and friendly enough, pretty much to my liking ...

Still enjoy the notion of a pretty lady running her arms over my back, slippery with oil. And who knows, I may yet get a tease eventually ..

And therefore, I signed up for the package. Lol
Bro if don't mind can pm ctc and share.
Thank you in advance bro.
Old 20-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

ayeee sfan...

I still have like an hour remaining..do let me know if you get what you want.
Old 21-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
sengdingsheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ah .. wait long long, this is a clean place, no point wasting $$, can close thread or change thread title liao
Old 21-12-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
altaego is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltaego is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha! Sxem? Still no luck the other time? Haha! Sfan! Let us know whether it's getting better or worst.
Old 21-12-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengdingsheng View Post
ah .. wait long long, this is a clean place, no point wasting $$, can close thread or change thread title liao
Heheheheheheh

Old 21-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Serendib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can somebody post the location since it is a clean place?
Old 21-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
ayeee sfan...

I still have like an hour remaining..do let me know if you get what you want.
Sure ! But I guess it's better having no expectations ...

I guess I do like the quality of the massage and the environment there. Sometimes having no hanky-panky makes for a friendlier environment too.

I'm interested to try some of the other girls though, any recommendations on who's friendly and cheo ? So far I only tried Y.

Old 21-12-2014, 12:21 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

I tried K... she has been here for a week though

HALL OF FAME

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread