The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Durable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

been there once .. maybe i was late, but there are very few gals ard .. and many of them are the older type
Old 24-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavelet
I though of going there again this weekend. Looks like I can give it a pass....BS is a bit too snorbish ...
snorbish?care to elaborate further bro?
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 06-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Time: 1500 hours
Room: VIP
Liquor: 2 bottles hennesy + 1 half-bottle provided by management
Damage: $520

Went out looking for a joint to celebrate my 28th birthday with some of my bros (sorry didn't invite you, SJG, but I know you were working). Had originally targetted BS, but BS was fully booked one day before! They were also offering me $600++ for 2 bottles, so NSH seemed a better alternative if you discount the numerical disadvantage regarding girls.

Place is new, clean, very classy-looking with leather seats and two TVs in the VIP room. Nice and secluded too. As bro terryboy mentioned, the dimmer is a nice touch.

About 14 bros showed up, and the room accomodated them quite easily when the cute waitress added two more seats.

Girls-wise, there was a mix of Viets and PRCs. The Viets were pretty young. The PRCs were between 25 to 30++... my favourite Some of them needed to be persuaded to play, while some were steadfast flowerpots.

I got a chubby lao chai with a rough voice, very accomodating and stayed with me almost the entire HH despite my suggestion that she should run a few rooms. She refused to, so I spent much of the session in a drunken stupor, my head in her lap. Damage for her was $50 - petting, lip-lock (no tongue), stradding action.

Thanks to all bros who showed up to toast my health. Very grateful that you can "shang lian".

We might have had a better time at BS, except for a few points:-

- butterfly time of BS girls
- condition of environment

Other than that, I trust that everyone present had a reasonable amount of fun (I have no worries about bro +++kon), no arguments regarding money at the end of the day, and no drunken disputes. I also hope that I will be able to do this again next year... and perhaps a nicer joint if my funds permit. Thank you once again!

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 06-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass

About 14 bros showed up, and the room accomodated them quite easily when the cute waitress added two more seats.
The most important thing is that you muz really enjoy yourself. although you speedily made yourself into "high mode". Haha. Your ger actually quite sporting, and I sense that she muz be the "appropriate lady" when I bio her at coffeshop. Keke~ How's the homiko ger arh? Any FR by that newbie boh? Too bad he so shy, still wanna act hero and drink on behalf of ger? How lor eh, someone please teach him in future hor.

NBA, keep in touch hor. Dun chiong too much liao. Cheers~

Ps: GGG, nice meeting you in NSH, again sporting a leon lai look. Lol~

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 06-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 21
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Happy Birthday again, bro! Nice meeting all ya guys again... esp. Rof.. and +++kon1... kekeke... of course the rest of ya guys as well lah... but too many names to mention lah... kekeke... really must thank NBA for the invitation also...
Old 07-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Ps: GGG, nice meeting you in NSH, again sporting a leon lai look. Lol~
knn... lidat say mi goot meh?
Old 07-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Samster

newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
NBA, keep in touch hor. Dun chiong too much liao. Cheers~
Don't intend to... intention is to keep a low profile for the next 3 weeks while my Vitamin M rebuilds. Just had to pay my yearly insurance, so it looks like a good time to take it slow.

Might still chiong TN just to support my regular lao chio who's been there for me all these years, unlike KTV girls who keep coming and going. Especially now that TN business is dropping.

GGG, thanks for your present too, came in very useful.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks to all bros who showed up to toast my health. Very grateful that you can "shang lian".
bro,
no doubt i met u in person after the event, but i still think i need to apologise here for not being able to show up. was sick n slept the whole afternoon. hope i can attend the next good event that u organise

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 07-11-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur
bro,
no doubt i met u in person after the event, but i still think i need to apologise here for not being able to show up. was sick n slept the whole afternoon. hope i can attend the next good event that u organise
No problem. You have till next month to help me drink my balance at NSH.

Old 07-11-2005, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
MainAir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMainAir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wah.. the snake enjoy ah.... happy birthday......!!!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 02:33 AM
Samster

otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u help me drink my bal i must do it back for u meh meh meh?
how abt sat nite? kekekeke

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 07-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
GGG, thanks for your present too, came in very useful.
Dun mention it, bro! Its not the present or the content lah... just a small +++en hopefully let you heng heng all the year... so next year can invite mi again!
Old 07-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro,
Aiya... too bad cant wait till you come... if not can also old school reunion!
Old 07-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro,
Orrr..... I came but you never come.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 07-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Orrr..... I came but you never come.
solli again la. really sick. if not sure come de.
when u free again? kopi ai mai? or a decent pub for some beer?

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread