The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TomDickyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 24hr joint in the East

Hi Bro!
Can share contacts please!
Old 16-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gx4boa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great!east side .xD.Share location !thanks!
Old 16-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wandering around that area and try to look for this mp according to our bro description , i guess i found the correct mp haha , room wise not too bad , and all the ml is look around 27-33 i guess , took a young milf with nice milkbags (i think she from viet) ..the message is quite decent , and lots of teasing haha , i closed my eyes even she started to play around with didi , and she whispered to me and told me want to my didi need message or nt .. And i asked is there any other special service did her provide .. And she said she can do bj ~ and i just comply as my little head took over my big head already haha ... I touch her nice boobs around when she gave me a bj with condom , and she just unzip her clothes and bra for me to touch while she bj me ... The bj was good , can feel lots of licking n sucking even with condom on , and he blew me all the way with hands free till i cum ~ 45 + 80 for all the deeds , and she still gave me a hug with light kissing before i go off ~ left the mp happily , will definitely rtm alots as i just staying around lol .... Jialat have to control a bit liao ah bo my wallet will be very siong haha
Old 16-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
supernice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share please please please

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti_boi View Post
Feeling horny on a weekday afternoon, drove around the east area only to find joints I used to go to all gone. Almost jam brake the car when a place caught my attention.

Recee around the area and found a total of 3 potential places, 2 on the ground floor and 1 on the 2nd. Experience prompted me to the one on the 2nd level. A bit apprehensive at 1st, coz picture they used to advertise have both male and female customers. But as I was going up the stairs, heard the motion sensor go off to warn them someone coming up. Thing started to look gd. Open the door and look in, saw a lady in a dress and like what I saw. However, she turn around and spoke to an older lady (guess must be the boss). Couldn't figure out their language but guess Boss ask another gal if she was ready but she indicated still putting on makeup, so asked the 1st gal I saw to go ahead with me.

Was led to a room and told to change. Looked around, no shorts/disposable underwear provided. In my mind was hoseh liao!

The lady came back in and after some chicken and duck talk in English, then found out she was from Vietnam and knew some Chinese. Had earlier paid for an hr service, so she started to massage me. Was not the hard type, neither was it the piano type. She was putting in a lot of effort in the massage but just didnt have much strength. After about 20min, turn me ard and putting to my groin and ask if want to massage. Of course lah!

As she was stroking, I slipped my hands up her skirt, sliding up and down her thighs. Also unzipped her blouse and lower her bra. Pulled her towards me as I sat up and licked her erected nipples. No resistance as I pulled down her panties and fingered her. She matched my fingers pounding with her stroking. Damn! released a good load.

Unfortunately, the toilet was at the other end of the place and had to walk past the entrance to go to shower. Return to the room expecting it to end, but I ask her and she said we still had abt 20mins. Told her my legs were aching and she got me to lie down and massage my thighs and calves for the next 20mins. Surprising thing was that her Chinese improved a lot during the last 20mins compared to earlier. KNN! Cant figure out why! Found out she only 2nd day on the job.

Didn't nego price earlier, so I just tipped her a reasonable amount and we both left happy!

Found out that this is a 24hr joint. Usual criterias apply for bros asking for location. Don't log in often, so pls be patient.
Old 17-11-2014, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ruudronaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can share contact pls? thanks alot!
Old 17-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
amaranthine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, mind to share contact and location?
Old 17-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
Wandering around that area and try to look for this mp according to our bro description , i guess i found the correct mp haha , room wise ,,,,,
e started to play around with didi , and she l .... Jialat have to control a bit liao ah bo my wallet will be very siong haha
Bro lan, can share the ctc?
Old 17-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
coffee_addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cant sleep yesterday night. Was trawling thru SBF and chanced upon this thread.

Took a chance and went to the area which I believed are the joints. From TS report, managed to narrow down the shop. Only 2 gals available as it was 1am. The gals are not local.

Overall masage is so so.
Provided full service but took HJ as this was a trial run. Tried to carrot chop on the hj... but managed to bargain down. Paid a slight premium as it was past midnight.

Damage: 40 + 60
RTM or RTF: maybe.
Old 17-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kjleck is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can share contact pls? tks man!
Old 17-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee_addict View Post
Cant sleep yesterday night. Was trawling thru SBF and chanced upon this thread.

Took a chance and went to the area which I believed are the joints. From TS report, managed to narrow down the shop. Only 2 gals available as it was 1am. The gals are not local.

Overall masage is so so.
Provided full service but took HJ as this was a trial run. Tried to carrot chop on the hj... but managed to bargain down. Paid a slight premium as it was past midnight.

Damage: 40 + 60
RTM or RTF: maybe.
lucky ,,, else they slaughter us.
40 dlr is it 45 min massg ?
any way thk for the report,had uuped yr point
Old 18-11-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
coffee_addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
lucky ,,, else they slaughter us.
40 dlr is it 45 min massg ?
any way thk for the report,had uuped yr point
Thanks for upping me.
Yep you are correct, its for 45 minutes.
Old 19-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

24 hr spa shop,
one lady one shop, chili
east side katong
massg 50 dlr, per hr same for day , n nite
spacious pte room, plenty privacy,one lady work
Old 20-12-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xnorax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have the contact please?
Old 20-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

timeracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc and where this interesting joint is. Or any other joint in the east or central with Vietnamese?
Old 20-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

ManBestFriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ps share the location tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1