The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 13
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold
Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman69 View Post
Dear Brother
I just confirm with the boss that they have change the pricing for Standard Hours 7-11pm and 11pm - 2am.
Package A - 1 Tower $138
Package B - 2 Tower $188
Package C - 3 Tower $238
wah shorter hours and yet more expensive.. no longer a PRC joint.. all the PRCs that are still staying put here are those long-timers (more than 5 years one lol) so this place only for viet-lovers now..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 18-12-2014, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

How much for happy hour?
Old 18-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, it's possible to walk in the ktv and book the room alone? Or need to ask through mami?

Anyone got contact of the mami from great Shanghai at balestier? Please share thanks.
Old 18-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Xjohney is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, a friend of mine saw the Golden Pussy Angel in nsh after 2 years. More Milf-Chio slim n Bigger Boobs. Had a BF here but broke with him and flew back with Ex-BF to china. Pls confirm if its true.

Any Guy wants to join this sat..晚上时段..pls PM....
Old 18-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjohney View Post
Hi, a friend of mine saw the Golden Pussy Angel in nsh after 2 years. More Milf-Chio slim n Bigger Boobs. Had a BF here but broke with him and flew back with Ex-BF to china. Pls confirm if its true.

Golden pussy??? what's the story behind the nick???
Old 19-12-2014, 05:33 AM
Samster

Talking Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Golden pussy??? what's the story behind the nick???
Angel, the student, day time study, evening NSH. 2 years back. Somebody posted her pussy is made of gold.
Old 20-12-2014, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Angel, the student, day time study, evening NSH. 2 years back. Somebody posted her pussy is made of gold.
Now she has new name DanDan 丹丹。
Old 20-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now she has new name DanDan 丹丹。
Did nsh do any renovation to their place or not ah? Hasn't visit nsh for years.. I still remember their room stinks n damage sofas...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Did nsh do any renovation to their place or not ah? Hasn't visit nsh for years.. I still remember their room stinks n damage sofas...
Yes so as the price
Old 20-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Quote:

Hi Bros, any one for NSH tonight 7PM session Leh, ....pls PM
Old 26-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubetop View Post
With each rule you spell out, I can hear a loud gong in the "bell of death". Time for this ktv to go the way of BS and Qing Ge.
BS n TH is dio raid until close

NSH is rot to close
Old 26-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Now is december holiday season. Married men r at overseas holiday with family. Wait till school reopen, business will be as usual again, b4 the chinese new yr holiday arrive. As for tame n flower, it affect the business, gals will not come to sg, number of visitors will drop n affect the gdp. It is juz a matter of time, we will see our ‘’those were the days old memory of ktv‘’ alive again, maybe after the GE.
Not true. U go selegie. Club jade or china doll. Even Dongman. If u don't book n walk in, u see if u have any rooms. N i m referring to dec holiday month
Old 29-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Can I check if Sat Happy Hour is still $68?

Thanks!
Old 30-12-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Talking Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT86 View Post
BS n TH is dio raid until close

NSH is rot to close
Bros you are mistaken, one girl Angel is rocking and she has got 20 fans 10 serious lovers who are ready to put their life forward i under her feet. She is the most popular chick among the chinese crowd. A restaurant owner picks up every night after last session. He thinks he is her only BF, but she has 3 serious lovers dying for her. Including one superman. NSH is rocking still. Bros check it out.
Old 30-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Can I check if Sat Happy Hour is still $68?

Thanks!
Yes just started

Sat n Sun - 2pm to 7 pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread