The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Nude Massage

Went to my favorite discreet mall. Usually go to the same place so was headed to the escalator to go up when I was stopped by a SYT standing outside a different spa. Had seen the place before but it was always closed door so dunno abt the girls. Anyway the SYT asked me in and i decided to try.

Paid the aunty in the lobby and was led to the room. $50 for 1hr. All rooms private but only one or two got shower. Got one communal shower too. Anyway SYT say her name is Chloe (actually sounded like that but dunno for sure...could be Loy or Louise). She doesn't speak English well so spoke to her in Mandarin mostly. Say she from Guangzhou in China. Sweet face and slim tight body. Tits look decent, ass look perky. She was wearing a nice one piece dress. Sexy and sweet at the same time. She asked me to change as she left the room. Quickly showered and laid down on the massage table with towel covering me.

Anyway Chloe came back. Usually most spas we have to go thru the massage then the action. I decided to push my luck. I asked her immediately what's the rates - she shy shy at first but say $50 HJ, $80 BJ, $100 FJ. I said ok. I want FJ. Her CFM face was very enticing. But I told her I want massage nude first. So i say i'll pay her $120. She thought about it a bit as I pulled her close and started rubbing her ass and pulling her skirt up. She gave in and started to strip off.

I threw my towel off. And she was standing there nude. Nice white skin. Pussy not shaved which is not my thing. But she was trimmed enough. So good enough. Ass looked nice and tits were 34B - very perky. Nipples dark but ok lah. She began her massage and sat on my back. The feeling of a warm pulsating pussy on your back is power lah. I almost splooged all over. Some more she kept rubbing her cunt on my ass and back. Wished this was NURU massage.

After a ok massage, i turned over and she start massaging me on my chest, legs, arms. She then went to the action zone. Started rubbing my thighs, top of my groin and even below my cock without touching it. Super teasing. My pre-cum flowing all over and she kept giggling. Damn shiok. I couldn't tahan. Needed that pussy. Told her to start her magic.

She slowly gave me a rub and BJ. Condom on but she licked my shaft up and then before that. And balls too. Shiok man. Then she jumped on. Fucking was good. Deep in her pussy cowgirl style. She moan a lot as she fucked me. I made her squat on my cock to see my dick move in and out of her tight pussy. Love this position. Then doggy style. Bent her over the massage table and kept pounding.Was about to cum after a while. I told her I want to cum on her face. She said cannot. Cannot. So I came on her back. Took off condom and splooged all over.

Shiok lah. Rested a bit as she cleaned up and gave me a head massage. Very worth it. Washed up myself, paid and left. Will come back soon.

Name: Chloe
Height: 1.65m
Tits: 34B perky
Nice Ass, Pale skin, dark nips
Damage: $50 massage 1hr
$50 HJ
$80 BJ
$100 FJ
$120 Nude massage $ FJ

Bros pls only PM for contact with your own contact/place to share or up my level. Newbies, sorry lah but I won't answer so quick to u. Cheers bros!

Last edited by fatfella; 30-03-2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: More info
Old 30-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lonelyhubby82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nude Massage

Bro, can PM me the place?
Old 30-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future

Hi bro
Good fr
Care to share with me
Thanks
Old 30-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 11
kiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond reputekiddo155 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, great fr, could u pm me the place? would trade with u contact of my own.
Old 30-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
andrewkhoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share bro. Will up u back, cheers
Old 30-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice FR. Seem like you enjoyed yourself. Care to share location?
Old 30-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 16
happenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to all

please share contact
thanks
Old 30-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
ALLDayLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro , you real power. Can share ctc/location? Many thanks.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stalk3rx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share ctc
Old 30-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
its_me20006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Can pm me the contact. Thanks!
Old 30-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

can share ctc?
thanks
Old 30-03-2014, 06:48 PM
added

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

can pm me ctc
Old 30-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
I was stopped by a SYT standing outside a different spa.
Bro fatfella, upped 8 for you for the good find!!!
Old 30-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kingdunking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, don't mind sharing your find? =)
Old 30-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

TS, don't mind can share your lobang? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1