The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Granger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
when for 200 can get a all night, spending 300 to 500 for bj ...

well, I am not rich and maybe old also ... cannot quickly quickly do ...
Yeah bro.

Totally agree it was expensive. But having 3 girls taking turns giving me head in the bar was a fun experience.

Unfortunately overnight sessions are only possible when I am overseas on business.
Old 29-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger View Post
Yeah bro.

Totally agree it was expensive. But having 3 girls taking turns giving me head in the bar was a fun experience.

Unfortunately overnight sessions are only possible when I am overseas on business.
Care to share location? Thanks.
Old 29-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
grue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone keen for fun on Sunday night pls pm me? Looking for kaki
Old 29-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sexcrave is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by grue76 View Post
Anyone keen for fun on Sunday night pls pm me? Looking for kaki
Hi grue76, im keen, pm if u hanging out
Old 30-03-2014, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bpsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Oh Sunday night free, any Lobang?
Old 30-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
grecko1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

A bottle of beer $8 but they charge you $50. phil pub is all a rip off
Old 18-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Seems like there is no update in this thread for a long time.

I have a small lobang to contribute here.

I was running some errands somewhere near town when I spotted this pub sandwiched between a row of shops but they are not shophouses. I think to myself there may be some hanky panky stuff going inside the pub because you cannot see a single thing from outside. The glass of the pub are all reflective material, not even a single hole to peep inside. From my cheonging experience, this has a high chance of being a pinay pub.

So I decided to wait for the skies to turn a bit darker before I go do my recce. Once I opened the door, I was greeted immediately by another door, which is quite rare. I opened the 2nd door and bingo, it is a pinay pub but I was disappointed at how bright the lights were, that would mean low action.

I glanced around quickly before taking a seat near the door as the pub is quite packed already. The plus point is the quality of girls seem quite high. A pinay dressed in black (but quite conservatively) approached me to chat. Ordered my beer and decided to talk to her to know more about the place.

The place is quite new, about 1 year old and everything about the place really looks clean and new. The ladies drink there is 20 and 30 bucks. Ordered the 30 bucks one for the girl who approached me.

Her looks I would give an 8, a bit meaty but with sharp features and big smile. Body is not slim but boobs should be around B+ to C cup. While chatting I looked around deeper and truly, some of the girls are 8-9/10 quality type.

Here is the really negative point, I think playability is super low. I can see some ang mo giving light kisses to girls but generally the patrons there do not have their hands all over the girls. But when I was walking out, I do see a couple doing some rubba dance near the other end of the pub, which is also the entrance (they have 2 entrances).

A total of 6 girls are working there, according to my girl, but I see more than 8.

I did not really get to do too much touching with the girl when I find out she is not those wild type and I thought I presented myself in a too gentlemanly manner. I left not feeling satisfied though but at least the girls do not push hard for LD.

No bar fine too, according to the girl.

Will only share with reputable bros here and appreciate exchanging of contacts or donation of rep points.
Old 24-04-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
meowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going hunting this Saturday night. Anyone keen Pm me
Old 25-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Hi all pinay lover bros

I have another good lobang again!

Felt bored one evening and decided to go out recce and just jalan around.

Just when I walked around this infamous place, a voice from behind called, "Sir where are you going to?"

That is definitely a pinoy accent. I turned back and see this slim long hair SYT in a black dress approaching me. First look at least a 8.5/10.

"Nothing, I am just walking around....."

"Don't walk around, come to *****!" she tried persuading me, grabbed my arm and pointed towards a nearby shop.

This place is steady lah! Super discreet in my opinion because it is located at a corner where usually no one will walk past and because the entrance is camouflaged with the exterior wall of the pub. If you walk past without taking a careful look, you will not notice there is actually a door to the pub!

So I was guided inside the pub and my god, the place is huge, must be one of the biggest pinay pubs I have been, don't count places like blue banana and peyton. The place looks quite new too, don't have those old pub smell.

I was led to a seat by the girl and a stream of pinays followed me to my seat. About 4 of them and they took turns to introduce themselves. It was a pity that the SYT who brought me in has probably only an A cup, not my taste at all. So I scanned the girls and one of them has tits which are big enough for my liking, so I chose her and requested the rest to leave.

"This place is too bright! Let's go to the other darker corner." that big boobs girl told me. This is good, got initiative!

I ordered a ladies drink which I could not remember how much, must be either $50 or $60. We got to the dark corner and the usual rubba rubba started. She is really one naughty girl! But very naughty about the LDs too. We had a good chat but as with a lot of pinay pubs, it is quite obvious she would want another set of LDs.

Her dirty talking made me think there is a good chance I could get more action out of it. So after some time, I got her another set of LDs. This time, some serious action indeed came. I sucked her boobs, which should be 34C but she insisted it is only a B cup while she licked my nipples in between very long and sensual rubba rubba. Managed to get her to unzip me to take my cock out but she kept saying she was shy.

And I knew she would be asking for a 3rd LD because she started being very wishy washy and said the seat was actually too bright (why bring me to a dark corner when it is too bright?) I was right though, my cock sticking out is basically just it, she did not really want to touch it too much, kept saying she was shy. I asked then what now, she told me we could go to the smoking area which is totally pitch black and she would jerk me off there but I should buy her 1 more LD set.

I was a little pissed off. On one hand she has this "die die must make you high" attitude, the other hand she has this "only if you buy me more LD" mentality.

My big head was firm enough this time and I outright rejected her proposal to get her 1 more LD.

Lots of rubba, teasing and my cock is even already out but did not cum at all, not a nice feeling.

In the end, paid for the bill and I probably won't go back again. But for bros who have deeper pockets, can try your luck.

The girl I had was V*******, coincidentally, she has the same stage name as another girl from a Duxton pub 2 years back who had almost the same attitude. Tried everything and spent big to bed her but eventually over the course 4-5 months, I didnt even cum once with her.

Again, I am willing to share location only with reputable bros who contributed to this forum or can share other pinay contacts with me.
Old 25-04-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Quique is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros
Can share location
Thanks
Old 25-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WaiZhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my fun with pinoy in boat quay pub 3 years ago. Pay for their LD @ $50 and get a bbbj with cim. Damn fun better than KTV. Nowadays I wonder if they still exist, hardly go down anymore.
Old 25-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Makan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiZhi View Post
Had my fun with pinoy in boat quay pub 3 years ago. Pay for their LD @ $50 and get a bbbj with cim. Damn fun better than KTV. Nowadays I wonder if they still exist, hardly go down anymore.
That is cheap thrill bro. Can share location with me?
Old 25-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makan View Post
That is cheap thrill bro. Can share location with me?
50 bucks for bbjcim? Yeah okay 3 years ago it was possible. Nowadays they kind of force you to spend at least 100.
Old 30-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

ananroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you please PM the location bro?
Old 02-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Really seems like the playground is drying up.

Posting something new. I don't have a lot of pics of girls, but these are real pics of pinays who have worked in pubs here before.

Don't ask me for their names and location, i will reveal if I want to. anyway, they could be here or could have gone back already, i am not sure so just enjoy the pics.

If anyone finds this offensive or I have violated any rules, let me know, I will take down if possible.

This one is really a stunner and she is young and very tall as well, I guess around 1.7m.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1