The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 19
Ha79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud of
Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

was there 3 weeks ago around late morning....

was "window shopping" as usual, to the 3rd floor.....

saw a PRC asking me wanna to massage....

feeling horny, straight away went in.....

massage as normal sop....
pop golden question....

opt for FJ $100

after stripping to birthday suit, suddenly she ask me wanna to tarma with her friend....

i told her i left with $80....

see whether her friend wants it or not....

her friend agree to that price, damn i should have lower to just $50....

$180 for 2 ladies working on me was a first for me....

admit it was heavenly feeling when 1 was sucking me, and i was sucking another at the same time.....

will rtf again after vit M recovers....
Old 16-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
32GB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been there last saturday, walking around and happen to see one nice milf with nice B+ or C cuppie. Went in for fun but halfway thru, she ask me if I want to try her special. Quoted 60 for handjob or go for her bbbj with autoroam at 150. I just kept quiet and just nodded saying perhaps next time, immediately she say time almost up. Dress up and left.
Old 17-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Cool.. tarma..
but I curious if the bed big enough. I don't remember a big bed.
She join 2 bed ?
Old 18-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
empire999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
pathetic...why, cant go to a club and get properly woman..pathetic..no wonder you mom is shit and say that yo as a mom is a disgrace..why, your om is a whore and got raped by white guys like us...so does your fuck up gf..pathetic shit..ugly twat
U white guy meh..then u dun understand english izzit. Here is looking for massage gal not going pub..stupid white guy,that y ur wife n mother like sg guy to fuck them...hahahaha
Old 18-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire999 View Post
U white guy meh..then u dun understand english izzit. Here is looking for massage gal not going pub..stupid white guy,that y ur wife n mother like sg guy to fuck them...hahahaha
pathetic...why, cant go to a club and get properly woman..pathetic..no wonder you mom is shit and say that yo as a mom is a disgrace..why, your om is a whore and got raped by white guys like us...so does your fuck up gf..pathetic shit..ugly twat
Old 18-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
funny fuck your muslim and fuck singaporean malay..puny funny people..isnt it blasphemy??
Old 18-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
itstrger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently while walking around near Rehab Mart area (2nd floor near the escalator) I realized there's another toilet at the end of a narrow corridor.
However, this place has a few more weirdos : saw 2 at the staircase besides the toilet & another when I was walking out of the toilet.
This toilet is more secluded than the others.
So beware.
Old 19-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 17
dailyoriental deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Com'on bro, stop wasting time with that dump trash mcyeoh. pls help me arrange a "same room" "two Malay girls" session with my buddy and some prospects in sbf on next Mon evening leh. haha

Quote:
Old 19-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 20
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
funny fuck your muslim and fuck singaporean malay..puny funny people..isnt it blasphemy??
Are you trying to incite a religious riot here?
Why are you dragging religion into the conversation?
Do you know you can be traced and charged in court!
I hope the boss here pls take a serious view on such comments by mcyeoh.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Goo View Post
Between my last update till not, I visited my regular milf twice. Total rtf for her is 6 times. She never rush me any of those time. There was even once when we were done, we just sat beside me to chat with me, while touching my body. I was in there for an hour instead of the usual 30 min.

And the last time I went, I shoot my load quite fast. Maybe too long never release and I'm rushing back to work. She actually said, 久一点更好。 今天很快,平时没哪么快。
Many of those massage milf will ask you to cum faster, surprise me when she said that.
bro how is those china gals at second floor, are they going back home to china?
Old 03-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32GB View Post
Been there last saturday, walking around and happen to see one nice milf with nice B+ or C cuppie. Went in for fun but halfway thru, she ask me if I want to try her special. Quoted 60 for handjob or go for her bbbj with autoroam at 150. I just kept quiet and just nodded saying perhaps next time, immediately she say time almost up. Dress up and left.
golden hj?, so ex.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
Do not think it is correct to say those shops that have foot and body massafe are clean, not all there are some which I tried in PP Centre and even in Fu Lu Shou do have more than foot and body massage
yeah if know how to find , even clean place like fls, also got auntie do hj.
but no roaming.becareful the boss at counter will spy spy.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!

went to a saloon/massage 1 MILF woman operate shop at level 1 beside a barber shop. Those regular will know which one i am talking about.

Massage was piano but as i was not looking for real massage so is ok for me. About 10 minutes pop the GQ and was quote $50 for HJ and i managed to negotiated to $40 (Not sure if i am kenna chop, can the senior advise?)

HJ was good and sensual with auto-roam. She was quite horny though.

Look : 7/10 (MILF lover only)
Boobs : B-C cup
Massage : 2/10
HJ : 7/10
Auto Roam : Yes
Damage : $20 massage + $40 HJ (Not sure if i am kenna chop, can the senior advise?)
Old 05-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNkDeViL View Post
went to a saloon/massage 1 MILF woman operate shop at level 1 beside a barber shop. Those regular will know which one i am talking about.

Massage was piano but as i was not looking for real massage so is ok for me. About 10 minutes pop the GQ and was quote $50 for HJ and i managed to negotiated to $40 (Not sure if i am kenna chop, can the senior advise?)

HJ was good and sensual with auto-roam. She was quite horny though.

Look : 7/10 (MILF lover only)
Boobs : B-C cup
Massage : 2/10
HJ : 7/10
Auto Roam : Yes
Damage : $20 massage + $40 HJ (Not sure if i am kenna chop, can the senior advise?)
hahaha ... actually yr join date 2006 oredi qualified u as a 'senior' here.

nowadays mkt rate for HJ is $80 n above. Some still offer it at $50 but these 'big shots' do not include stripping n autoroam.

i would think $40 for a presentable MILF is fair. nowadays hard to find $30 HJ liao. got lah, if u search hard enough u can still find $2 chicken rice in spore.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
hahaha ... actually yr join date 2006 oredi qualified u as a 'senior' here.

nowadays mkt rate for HJ is $80 n above. Some still offer it at $50 but these 'big shots' do not include stripping n autoroam.

i would think $40 for a presentable MILF is fair. nowadays hard to find $30 HJ liao. got lah, if u search hard enough u can still find $2 chicken rice in spore.
Hahaha... though i joined in 2006 but never contribute enough to be called as senior.

Just before I proceed to this shop, there is another 1 woman shop that is near to the rear entrance, small size and look MILF. Not sure about her service so those who have patron before please do give FR.

And also please intro those good one with strips and auto-roam... hehe, hope to visit more to PC before it gone for good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1