The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!
Re: Does penis size matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
yeah...sometimes need not be tight to make it feel good..just the right size that fits ur own size would be the best....
actually bro, i don't like it too tight. tight until cannot thrust. i had a ex gf who was a table-top dancer and because of her job, she can really squeeze the muscles in her pu$$y. it was shiok until she cums when it is so tight, i swear it can broke my cock.

believe it or not, i like it wet and loose. just nice for me
Old 26-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Str8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, IMHO oni hor, length and thickness subjective. Like most Bros say, can compensate with other skills rather than being a hermit and sulk on your small ding-dong.

Frankly speaking, after reading all the posting in this thread, I felt kinda relieved cos like most Bros, I constantly have this niggling questions at the back of my head since who knows when about the size of my tool. Guess I am on the average size of around 5inches or slightly more ... maybe I watch too much XXX le.

Dunno whether I measure correct bo ... u measure from top of tool or bottom ar ... if bottom, where to stop?

Thank you all ya.
Old 20-12-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrTeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8 View Post
I constantly have this niggling questions at the back of my head since who knows when about the size of my tool.
Same here as well bro
Old 21-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with some bros comments here.

It matters to some extent but it is not the whole story to it.

Went for a session with a PRC SYT and originally was supposed to have 2 shots, in the end, halfway during the first one, she begged me to quickly shoot and requested me to not proceed with the 2nd round as it was far too painful for her.

Another day, went for a massage session and this Korean ML was enjoying the sex so much, she suggested next time we do 2 rounds and she won't mind me paying just for the price of 1 shot.

So why such a drastic difference? My penis is the same length (7 inches) and girth (5inches)?

Related my experiences to this Korean ML and she told me while dicks are different, we also need to remember that vaginas are different too. It is more about compatibility than size. Of course if the penis size is so small, the pleasure will not be there.

She told me the "position" of our private parts matters. Some are positioned slightly higher while some are lower and that could be the different between thrusting and hitting the pleasurable spot or grinding and feeling only pain and nothing else.

She studied the body anatomy and was a nurse before, so I think there may be some credibility about what she said.

So the conclusion is that longer and bigger may not be all that matter, compatibility also has a factor to play.
Old 21-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

What is the actual average erected penis ?
Old 21-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
What is the actual average erected penis ?
Different reports different average sizes.

This one says Asians average 10cm (3.9 inches)
http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/conten...n-mans-manhood

This one says 4.5 inches for Singaporeans.
http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/?showtopic=22660
Old 21-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

i dont think is a race thing, i had seen big ones and small ones on asians, whites and blacks in the shower room after rugby. it all average out in the end.

having an above average sized cock may not be good. i was sometimes charged extra for fj and always complain pain while fucking.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 21-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Agree with some bros comments here.

It matters to some extent but it is not the whole story to it.

Went for a session with a PRC SYT and originally was supposed to have 2 shots, in the end, halfway during the first one, she begged me to quickly shoot and requested me to not proceed with the 2nd round as it was far too painful for her.

Another day, went for a massage session and this Korean ML was enjoying the sex so much, she suggested next time we do 2 rounds and she won't mind me paying just for the price of 1 shot.

So why such a drastic difference? My penis is the same length (7 inches) and girth (5inches)?

Related my experiences to this Korean ML and she told me while dicks are different, we also need to remember that vaginas are different too. It is more about compatibility than size. Of course if the penis size is so small, the pleasure will not be there.

She told me the "position" of our private parts matters. Some are positioned slightly higher while some are lower and that could be the different between thrusting and hitting the pleasurable spot or grinding and feeling only pain and nothing else.

She studied the body anatomy and was a nurse before, so I think there may be some credibility about what she said.

So the conclusion is that longer and bigger may not be all that matter, compatibility also has a factor to play.
Korean ML fm Youth HC??
Old 04-01-2015, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreigners View Post
If want to extend you penis length/girth, you can use something called
leech oil, when you use it in conjunction with jelqing, you will see a difference

Myself i usually get my supply at http://leechoil.atwebpages.com

My 2 Cents
Remember a colleague using the leech oil from http://leechoil.atwebpages.com before, he seems really happy with
the results, i will probably will try it soon as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1