The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DJsupreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does penis size matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
SIZE IS EVERYTHING....Women who says size does not matter are either lying or never try a big dick b4.
I agree with this

Must be long enough to reach the very end of the puss to give her the shiok yet a little pain sensation.. well i think long is better than short ba

short hard to make long, long can don't go so deep
Old 21-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
123456787654321 is a living Saint! - you won't find better123456787654321 is a living Saint! - you won't find better123456787654321 is a living Saint! - you won't find better123456787654321 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

According to the girls I know, penis size definately matters.

It's similiar to money. If you have too much of it, who knows, a few girls may be put off. But if you have too little, probably only a few girls will want you.

So pray that you have a problem of having too much of either rather than too little, both money and penis size!
Old 25-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Well, it is a matter of matching the penis with the pussy.

Average penis with a small and tight pussy - nice good fit and feeling during the movement.

But, I have tried a 25yr old PRC who has given birth a year ago - very, very loose and slippery, so much so that I just cannot cum, no matter how hard I tried. In the end, just gave up.

However, I have also encountered a 32yr old MILF, with a bak-bak type body, and got a real tight pussy - very smooth and tight feeling. Even more enjoyable with her skills and response in bed.

So far, never tried any angmoh gal yet. Understand their pussy rather loose and deep by our standard. For that reason, no so keen la.

Old 25-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 19
wanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to behold

Tried angmo girls 2 or 3 times before. Maybe not all are loose as some bros mentioned. My dick is quite short too. Paisay. Around 4.5 to 5inches when erected but I dont have problem cuming and feel the tightness of their pussy. However it is true that long dicks probably can perform more positions but might not be as hard as shorter ones. Hehe....

Just my personal opinion..

Pls vote in my poll..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=78379

Pls PM me if you need my humble pts.
Old 25-09-2007, 04:27 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ladies with loose pussies can rectify by doing kegel exercise to tighten vagina. Guys with short dicks got no such options except the extreme of going for surgery of penile implant
Old 25-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lazydudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_2004 View Post
Well, let's put it this way...

To tell you that penis size does not matter at all is not true. For example, the length of penis size facilitates some sexual positions better than a shorter penis. Lengthier penis means easier access to deeper penetration. Girth of penis will given the lady a tighter and fuller feeling.

Now to the fact. A shorter penis and not having a big girth does not mean that the lady will not be sex-tisfied. To give you an analogy, if you can make a lady orgasm by pumping your middle finger into her pussy then I see no reason why you cant make the lady cum using your penis. I believe no matter short or smaller girth your penis is, it wont be as short as your middle finger?? Unless of course, it is really very very short.

I for one am not ashamed to admit that I dont have a long penis. My girth is standard but my length is short of "social" average. Much shorter... although the head is bigger..

However, I compensate it with others such as stamina and skills. I remembered pumping my gal to orgasms for 1.5 hours(my personal record when I was much younger. Serious, not exaggerating) until she felt raw and asked me to stop..and I havent even cummed yet! In the end she need to pcc me...lol

So, instead of pondering of what you lack, you may want to use what you have to the fullest. Think about it...
clap clap good post i UP u bro
Old 25-09-2007, 06:18 PM
you n me

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanmalay View Post
Tried angmo girls 2 or 3 times before. Maybe not all are loose as some bros mentioned. My dick is quite short too. Paisay. Around 4.5 to 5inches when erected but I dont have problem cuming and feel the tightness of their pussy. However it is true that long dicks probably can perform more positions but might not be as hard as shorter ones. Hehe....

Just my personal opinion..
Bro u must be lucky, me about 5-5 to 6 erected feels like lah kopi .....
Cannot even cum, hv to ask her HJ, real malu ...
Either that, yours beri thick sibo
Old 25-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
MrCrowley is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrCrowley is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Size does matters in this case, my gals all ive bonk said thy love big cocks cos thy will feel more penetration and more high. But i tell em that too long and too big will lau hong easily

Uplist: 0
Old 25-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallusman View Post
Well, it is a matter of matching the penis with the pussy.

Average penis with a small and tight pussy - nice good fit and feeling during the movement.

But, I have tried a 25yr old PRC who has given birth a year ago - very, very loose and slippery, so much so that I just cannot cum, no matter how hard I tried. In the end, just gave up.
i ever encountered a girl which i picked up at butter fact...when i was bonking i tot maybe i wasnt erect enough due to alcohol and therefore could not feel anything....or maybe i was too small (5.7 by 1.7 inches nia...)..same as bro phallusman..i just cldnt come...i got abit embarrassed and in the end i just gave up....but in order to satisfy the girl i started using my fingers...and to my horror..even like 10mins after withdrawing my dick..i could straight away fit 3 or 4 fingers(cant remember) in without any difficulty..think my whole fist could have gone in easily if i tried....omg...tink she bonked by too many huge dicks le..
Old 25-09-2007, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_2004 View Post
...umping my gal to orgasms for 1.5 hours(my personal record when I was much younger. S......
never bonk for so long although its really shiok
tried with my FB end up 1 wk break, internal injury no joke

after that we foreplay 20mins foreplay 20mins
sometimes i really miss the times we had
Old 26-09-2007, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
..i could straight away fit 3 or 4 fingers(cant remember) in without any difficulty..think my whole fist could have gone in easily if i tried....omg...tink she bonked by too many huge dicks le..
The "open" door is her body telling you that she is not ready to end the action yet....

PS: Whats the crowd like in butter nowadays?
Old 26-09-2007, 07:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
first hole has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

No doubt about it size does matter ...
Old 26-09-2007, 07:28 AM
Samster

nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
The "open" door is her body telling you that she is not ready to end the action yet....

PS: Whats the crowd like in butter nowadays?

but that "open" door is too big for me man.....

i last went butter like 1 mth ago...its less crowded there so its good if you just want to chill out with ur close friends..talking about the chicks..most are in early 20s..
Old 26-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
i ever encountered a girl which i picked up at butter fact...when i was bonking i tot maybe i wasnt erect enough due to alcohol and therefore could not feel anything....or maybe i was too small (5.7 by 1.7 inches nia...)..same as bro phallusman..i just cldnt come...i got abit embarrassed and in the end i just gave up....but in order to satisfy the girl i started using my fingers...and to my horror..even like 10mins after withdrawing my dick..i could straight away fit 3 or 4 fingers(cant remember) in without any difficulty..think my whole fist could have gone in easily if i tried....omg...tink she bonked by too many huge dicks le..

imho, i do not think that the fact that her pu$$y was so elastic has much to do with being banged by too many big cocks.
Elasticity of the vagina, i believe, is based on a few factors, 2 of which are arousal and frequency of sex. It is very much like sports, after warm up and exertion, our muscles become looser and more limber. Same here. I realised that if i do not bonk my partner after a certain amount of time, her pu$$y becomes very tight no matter how much she is aroused and it is painful and difficult for me to enter her.

For ang mor and women who had given birth, i never had much problem cumming or feeling any thing. i had an ang mor fxxk buddy for about 2 years and in fact, i cum the fastest when in her pu$$y. With my ex (chinese) girlfriends, who were tighter, i fxxked for 2 hours and could not cum no matter what.

Maybe i just need a bigger pu$$y...and in my case, yes, her vaginal canal size does matter and it is sometimes difficult to find one which mine can fit well....
Old 26-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
and in my case, yes, her vaginal canal size does matter and it is sometimes difficult to find one which mine can fit well....
yeah...sometimes need not be tight to make it feel good..just the right size that fits ur own size would be the best....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1