The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
ix1x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does penis size matter?

i not sure if the size matter is refering to how thick it is or how long it is... but from what i heard that the thicker the better and not the length of it...
Old 26-05-2007, 01:24 PM
pe nis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ix1x View Post
i not sure if the size matter is refering to how thick it is or how long it is... but from what i heard that the thicker the better and not the length of it...
Thick good, but length cannot be too short - if 3.5 inch, I think if thick also no use - hehe
Old 27-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

who is tis Gina from Los Angeles?
she cannot feel him? lol, maybe her cb leng liao lah, kana f by too many guys.
Old 27-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
cheongking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

well as long as u can have a strong orgasm and ejaculation who cares if it is only 3inches long and 2inches in diameter!!!!
Old 27-05-2007, 05:40 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

size doesn't matter. its the quality that matters
Old 27-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ix1x View Post
too thick is also no good if the girl's vagina is tight. the vagina can only expand up to a certain limit during normal sex... a girl told me this so never assume bigger is always better. you should chat with girls more

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 27-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnook78 View Post
Sometimes it's not about the size but it's about the hardness of your tool that matters...
I second that. No use having a long, thick but soft tool. If your tool is hard, you can pry open anything..........

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
chinmafan is Cool - loads of Potential

average good liao.. too bad mine is below average, as wat i think.

anyway tell that LA girl, ask the guy to go by her rear lor, should be able to feel bah
Old 27-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
ix1x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
too thick is also no good if the girl's vagina is tight. the vagina can only expand up to a certain limit during normal sex... a girl told me this so never assume bigger is always better. you should chat with girls more
haha how thick is not good leh?
Old 28-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

There was a similar episode in Sex and the City where Samantha had a problem with this guy because his dick was too small. Naturally she broke up with him

But it's a relative subject isn't it? If the pussy is wide and deep, an average dick may seem small in comparison, and thus not as "filling".

I seem to have a reverse problem (sorry not trying to brag here). My wife complains of pain during sex, which greatly diminishes our pleasure at sex. I don't think it's a lack of foreplay too, and I tried using lots of lubricants. Still pain for her. Anyway, seldom have complaints of pain from WLs. A friend of mine, on the other hand, said a couple of WLs complained of pain from him, and he could only enter halfway?!

Don't know what to do with this pain problem man...
Old 28-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tickoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

size does not matters is an excuse thought out by counsellers and maybe not so endowned people to pacify urself...

just ask urself, if two guys with around the same standard in terms of looks, character and money...but one have a monster cock and the other a tiny winy one...who will the girl choose...

need at least an average cock at least...
Old 28-05-2007, 05:25 PM
No Sex

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Length matters, if 3 inches only , u can only move in out 1 inch, wah, donno wat the gal can feel leh ....
Old 02-06-2007, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88 View Post
its all about "matching" ....ask ani QA , Engineers or designers ....the tolerance (big or small) between pussy n penis really matter.....
Why not just say right size for bolt and nut? Simple and easy to understand...kekeke

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 02-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 20
Aegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud of

To my experience, most women (about 65%) have told me that size does matter, although they wouldn't mind a man with a small penis as long as he is loving, caring and fulfilling in other ways.

On the other hand, the more sexually un-restricted will look for the men who can give them the most pleasure, and it seems ALOT of women correlate that to men who have big dicks. *shrugs* I think its skill, you gotta make do with what you got. Luckily, I'm blessed. I thank God.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

IMO size is not everything but it does play a part in sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1