The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hobbyseeker is Cool - loads of Potential
Does penis size matter?

Does penis size matter?

Some say yes, some say no. It is a matter of continuing controversy. Men and women argue this point, and magazines have frequent articles on this subject.

Sometimes size simply does matter, however. Gina from Los Angeles has this to say:

"I have been dating a man who I think is wonderful. We have so much in common, and everything is great. The problem is that when we have intercourse, I can't feel his penis inside of me. There is also no contact with my clitoris. It doesn't matter how long he goes, I can't feel his cock.
With other partners, I can reach orgasm within a couple of minutes, but he is so small, I just can't.

I feel embarrassed going on about specifics, but his penis is about 4 1/2 inches long and very thin. I try to tell myself that it doesn't matter, but the fact is that I deserve to have good sex and to have orgasms.

Not only can I not come, but I am worried that he can't feel much either, which makes me feel like less of a woman with him. I don't know what other women do in this situation, but I'm confused and upset. This guy and I get along so well, and everything is so great, but the sex is so unsatisfying. What can I do?"

There are a few things they can try, but unfortunately first she has to be able to tell him what the problem is - and that is bound to be uncomfortable, and to put a strain on their relationship. Can you imagine how difficult it would be for a woman to tell a man she cares about that she can't feel his penis during sex?

After they have talked about the problem, they can talk about solutions so that Gina receives the sexual stimulation she needs to feel good about their physical relationship. There are penile extenders available at most sex toy shops, or they can be bought online.

There are small vibrators designed to stimulate the clitoris during intercourse or at other times. Her boyfriend can use a vibrator and masturbate or perform oral sex before or after intercourse.

Also there are penis enlargement techniques and programs. First off, there is surgery, but that is expensive and intrusive.

Most men would not willingly undergo surgery, nor should a woman ask it. Then there are mechanical enlargement techniques such as penis pumps and stretching rings. These can have some effect, but can also weaken and tear the delicate tissue of the penis. Some doubt that these pumps can be effective, and there are differing opinions as to whether such mechanical techniques work.

There are also exercises like the jelq and some special kinds of stretching. These exercises can have some effect, but require both knowledge and regular effort. Lastly there are penis pills, which on their own usually have a great effect and can increase the size of the penis. It all depends on what Penis pills you choose as some are simply a rip off.

Obviously in some situations, size can make a difference, not only in terms of the quality of sex, but also as far as the comfort involved in the relationship.
Old 25-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!
Re: Does penis size matter?

understand from my fb
size does not matter if its average but ....
Old 26-05-2007, 12:27 AM
New Bee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Size will matter if there is too big a discrepancy between it and the looseness of gal ..
eg. 5 inches to PRC ok, but if with Ang Mohs who hv big u know wat ... then becum no feel.
Old 26-05-2007, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

its all about "matching" ....ask ani QA , Engineers or designers ....the tolerance (big or small) between pussy n penis really matter.....
Old 26-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

"Boss" upstair very fair one...no long bird, nevermind...he bless you with something else...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 26-05-2007, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
"Boss" upstair very fair one...no long bird, nevermind...he bless you with something else...

JWNY
Like a long lifespan.........so that u can live long long without a fulfiling sex life??
Old 26-05-2007, 03:18 AM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Like a long lifespan.........so that u can live long long without a fulfiling sex life??
Brother! don't distort my teachings can? Are you insinuating our founding father... (not Sang Nila Utama hor!)

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 26-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brother! don't distort my teachings can? Are you insinuating our founding father... (not Sang Nila Utama hor!)

JWNY
I know I know...Sir Stamford Raffles rite??

Not too sure about his sex life coz my hot-assed primary sch teacher didn't taught me that.....u know?
Old 26-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Samster

Today SBF was boring and filled with emptiness
till someone start a thread on penis
long or short was the order of business
problem was - who would be verifying witness
to judge if victory belonged to the biggest
then Tomvoyeur got curious
asking questions about God's fairness
but at the end no one was honest
all we could remember were teachers ASSES!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 26-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Today SBF was boring and filled with emptiness
till someone start a thread on penis
long or short was the order of business
problem was - who would be verifying witness
to judge if victory belonged to the biggest
then Tomvoyeur got curious
asking questions about God's fairness
but at the end no one was honest
all we could remember were teachers ASSES!

JWNY
Hello Bro, all the other bros are out partying 2nite...how come u r home so early??

Anyway, this primary school teacher does have a cute ass.....
Old 26-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
littleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

penis Size Does Matters !!!!
Old 26-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

we need the ladies' comments here... where are they?

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 26-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

I would say it does matter for 1st impressions, but it's how you utilise the tool and how long it can stay in it's rock iron form.
Old 26-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
Ahnook78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhnook78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometimes it's not about the size but it's about the hardness of your tool that matters...
Old 26-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 17
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

normally when i ask the girls (both FL and non-FL) they will say average is sufficient

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1