The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!
Re: Zoukout 2014

after cumming, we simply laid down there on our backs to recuperate and rest.
i couldn't help but notice the womanly aroma and scent that tiffany had, it's probably the kind of smell that girls have after sex, and it was good.

we rested for about half an hour or so and that was when i started to get touchy with her again, without further delay, we commenced round 2 and i had her in the doggystyle because i really had the urge to fuck her hard from the back. it was simply a glorious sight to behold and i bet any man that has the chance to do her would agree with my statement.

i slipped on a condom and positioned myself nicely infront of her moist vagina as i carefully inserted my manhood in.
ahh.. that warm familiar feeling is back.
i could feel it from the tip of my manhood till the end of it, i leaned forward to grab her boobs as i gave her a slow but deep fuck from the back and i could feel the urge of cumming already so i slowed down a little but maintained the dept and hardness..but i still couldn't control myself any further and i cummed.
it was pretty disappointing as i wanted to do more, but for such a hot girl like her, it's pretty expected.

we decided to take a bath together as it was about lunchtime by then and i asked if she wanted to join me for lunch or if she was meeting her friends for day2 of zoukout but she informed me that she'll only be meeting her friends tonight so i guess we'll be lunching together.

after the bath, she changed into another set of bikini but wore a mini denim shorts as we headed out for pizza and beer by the beach.
i could see so many sets of eyes ogling at her, especially those young boys that were in groups.
we sat down and ordered our stuff and slacked the day away at the bar while waiting for the sun to set and for zoukout to commence.
it was a nice way to spend the day, especially with companionship of a hot babe such as tiffany.

fast forward a little, zoukout was starting in awhile and tiffany was still with me at that point of time as her friends had not arrived yet so she joined me and my bunch of friends first and it was pretty awkward as they knew it was a hookup from last night and as i did the introductions, i could also see tiffany feeling pretty shy as her cheeks were getting rosy red.

anyway, tiffany informed me that she'll be joining her friends over at the other side while i hanged around with my clique for the night.
zoukout day 2 was normal and nothing much happened but at the end of it, we decided to head back to my suite to rest and slack and we decided to invite tiffany and her clique of friends over as well.
her clique consisted of 2 boys and 2 girls while ours consisted of 4 men and 3 women.
it was pretty squeezy as the suite wasn't a relatively huge one but it was sufficient for us and it was pretty boring so one of them from my clique, his name was jack, which was also our organizer, suggested that we played truth or dare - adult style.
Old 20-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
seehowlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mmmm...soundedlike mass orgy coming?

Hahhaa...great job TS. pls continue!
Old 20-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
HolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, 5 points to show support.
Sounds real to me and am glad you made the effort to share this experience which I will never have as already attached..
Old 22-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioxlv View Post
suggested that we played truth or dare - adult style.
This one i like!!!

Post the next instalment... will upped 8 for u...
Old 22-12-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FapFlapFap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is good! Waiting for next installment
Old 22-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for next update
Old 29-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
icezman76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for an update bro
Old 29-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

cmon bro be quick
Old 31-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheCow View Post
Wahh!!!! That room costs probably abt SGD$1,100 to SGD$1,500 on Zoukout night!!! Damn bro!! That much money for Zoukout!!! Lucky you got lucky... If not, so not worth it!!! On normal days if I not wrong, and remember correctly, it's only like abt SGD$400 plus without any discount.
Quote:
haha, i didn't spend so much on the suite.. it was slightly lower than the price you stated.
i agree that the jacuzzi was pretty small, it'd have been better if it was half the size of a swimming pool HAHAHA.
How do you get it for 400+? I usually get it at 800+ on normal days. Are we all talking about the 7th floor suite?
Old 04-01-2015, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!

we then prepared an empty bottle for us to spin, and the games soon begun.

the players from my clique were myself, christine, grace, pamela, jack, raymond & david while the players from her clique were tiffany, nicole, WM & dave.

it was an interesting game as most of us didn't know who they were, and they were pretty young, compared to some of the uncles such as the fellows from my clique. but i was just exaggerating on the uncles part, they're older but not that old.
anyway, i proposed for them to do a self introduction before the games started as it'd facilitate easier communication and stuff like that.
during the self introduction, i took fancy to one of the girls from her clique, which was nicole, but i'll get to that point later.

nicole was also a local polytechnic student, she was approximately 170 in terms of height & 45 in terms of weight.
pretty slim, very tall, but what attracted me were those C cuppers that she had spilling out of her bikini.
i casually introduced myself and even gave her the warmest smile i had ever given to someone in a really long time.

the games soon started and we were all equipped with our drinks and towels to protect us from the freezing air conditioning system that was on.
we decided to start slow on truth questions and it went a little something like this.

i couldn't really remember exactly all the details but i definitely could remember the kinky few.
the bottle spinned, and stopped at tiffany, which also meant that she had to do a truth or dare. as we agreed on going for the truth first, one of the players asked her ''have you done anything with anyone here?''.
tiffany answered ''yes''. but the questioner couldn't probe further as it was just a general question so..phew!

the next one i could remember was when the bottle spinned and stopped at pamela, pamela was one hot babe and i took the initiative to ask her the question, and it went something like.. ''how many times can your boyfriend go in a night?'' and she answered..''4''.
and everyone were like wow wow wow and everyone started laughing.

the games continued and everyone got their fair share of awkward questions until everyone started getting hyped up and there was the breaking round that led us starting on the dare instead of sticking to the truth.
if i remember correctly, it was when nicole was questioned by raymond if she had casual one night stands.
nicole decided not to answer that question and the 'dare' was for her to remove her top. abiding to the rules of the game, she did. but was very shy after that as she was the first one that went topless.

all of us were getting engrossed in the game and i couldn't concentrate at all, especially when nicole was sitting topless infront of me and i waited for at least, at the very least, 15 rounds, before the bottle finally stopped at nicole again. it was now dave's turn to issue the dare and the dare was to do an erotic dance infront of everyone.
i was thinking to myself, this was such an amazing chance and he had to waste it like that, god damn it.

but the game went on and the bottle stopped at tiffany.
it was grace's turn to issue the dare & she literally told jack to fuck her.
we were quite shocked, but accepted the facts of the game.
with that, jack laid tiffany down on the bed but as soon as they were starting, someone shouted in a joking manner and said, ''get a room!!'' and everyone were like ''isn't this a room?!'' and everyone started laughing again.

but they decided to do it in the bathroom instead.
i could only imagine what was going on in there until i heard loud moans that seemed so familiar. it was tiffany's.
soon later, they both walked out and i could see jack's satisfied smirk on his face while tiffany was adjusting her bikini.

we continued the game and it stopped at nicole again, this time, i couldn't risk letting dave spoil the chance again and thankfully, it was my turn to issue the dare.
this was after like another 5-10 rounds and the wait was simply agonizing.
i then 'dared' nicole to mimic what tiffany did for jack.
everyone was stunned for a second, and tiffany had this dose of jealousy on her face but i couldn't care less.

i raised my eyebrows and showed the handsign of ''ladies first'' as we headed to the washroom.
the first thing that caught my sight in the washroom was a used condom in the bin and my gosh, he cummed so much.
that aside, i wasted no time and started kissing nicole's neck and boobs and as i buried my face in her Cs, my hands were busy pulling down her panties.
i was honestly very horny at that time and my hands were roaming all over her.
i could sense that she was in the mood as well, so i told her to bend over the basin table as i capped myself on.
after capping, i tried to penetrate her but i couldn't as she was very tight so i tried to give her a few licks and tried again and it worked this time round.
i went very slow as she moaned in pain and pleasure.
honestly, the pleasure was simply beyond words.
i gave her a few deep and hard pumps and i could feel the urge to cum coming so i continued with that and as soon as the first wave of cum was released, i gave both her boobs a soft squeeze as i finish cumming into the condom.

she then wore her panties back as i cleaned myself up and threw away the condom.
as we walked out of the washroom, the rest of them were asking us how was it and stuff like that but we both kept mum and just continued with the games.

the rest of the details are pretty boring so i'll skip them but we ended the game after playing it for an amazing 2 hours plus, which in my opinion, was most exciting than zoukout 2014 itself.

ultimately, all of us had fun, it was a nice experience and we look forward to zoukout 2015.

thank you for your time.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlexTan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good post bro! loving it.. any more with nicole and tiffany?
Old 04-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i then 'dared' nicole to mimic what tiffany did for jack. everyone was stunned for a second, and tiffany had this dose of jealousy on her face but i couldn't care less...
Like that also can???

As promised... upped 8 for you!

Had a short hard on while reading your post... cheers!!!
Old 04-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Good stuff.....carry on pls!!
Old 04-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

nice story. would love to hear what happened to the rest LOL
Old 04-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kaung999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i am not wrong, zoukout 14 was the last zoukout
Advert Space Available