The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bornf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Colleagues become FB

Nice start
Old 14-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice camping with beer.

Nick seems familiar from edmw leh
Old 14-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
xiang8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi honeypig, sorry, not sure what is the edmw you are referring to

Continuing from where I last stop....

Tired & exhausted but hunger brought both of us to a dining bar beside the hotel, where it serve mediterranean food. Both of us just have sandwich for quickbite & head back to our hotel room to rest.

I was woken up by a sudden flurry of knocks on my room door in the middle of the night, looking at my watch, was close to 2am. Peeping through the door peep hole, I saw C outside in her sleeping gown. As I was sleeping buck naked, I grab the bath towel & wrapped around my waist. When I opened the door, C immediately rushed pass the door & knock into my chest as I only open a small door gap. Her whole body was shivering & shaking & I had to hold her close & hard to my body to calm her down. Then I sit her down on the bed & pour her some water to drink.

When she totally calm down, she started to stare hard at me & ask me why am I only with a towel. I told her that I did not bring any sleeping cloth & like to sleep in my birthday suit. I also notice that the sleeping gown that C was in was quite translucent in black color with lacy trimming & not wearing any bra that trigger a reaction from my lower body.
T: C, what actually happen to you? Why are you shivering just now?
C: I dun know. I was sleeping & then suddenly felt something touch my leg. I woke up & see a shadowy figure standing at the corner of the bed.

C started to shiver again when she try to relate what happen. I sat down beside C & hug her to try to calm her down again.
T: C, tonight you will sleep in my room. I will go over your room to sleep. OK?
C: Dun want...
T: So you want me to accompany you back to your room?
C: Dun want...
T: So what is your arrangement?
C: Can I sleep in your room, & you accompany me? I dare not sleep alone.
T: Ooi, you sleep in my room & need me to accompany you, like that I sleep where? Now winter season, you dun expect me to sleep on the floor right? Besides, I dun have sleeping cloth.
C: You can sleep on the bed...with your towel on.....
T: Can share the bed meh? Later you rape me how? (maybe I rape her. haha...)
C: please.....let me stay....you can sleep on the other side of the bed, I will not disturb you.
T: ok lor, seem like I have no other choice. (grinning within myself)

Both of us re-arrange the bed & went to sleep, as for me, it's with the towel on. Though I'm very tired, I just cannot get myself to sleep again. My mind is about C who is lying just beside me, she is lying on the bed with her back facing me. I was thinking of all the nonsense & erotic imagination of fucking C here & now.

Just when I about to drift back into sleep mode, C made a turn of her body towards me & cross one of her leg onto my leg around the thigh region. She seem to be asleep & it's an unintentional act. I keep myself still & try to force myself back to sleep mode again.

Then C shifted her body again. This time half of her upper body is on me & I can feel her breast pressing against my chest, worse still the leg that is originally on my thigh is now shifted with her thigh pressing against my erection. I'm not sure whether this is pleasure or torture as I was trying to endure the pleasure without moving any part of my body, with the exception of my throbbing dick.

To be continued...
Old 15-12-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light

Nice written. Waiting for next update.
Old 15-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ljdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol fellow edmwer here too...xiang887 and his auntie...TS no worries.
Old 15-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching my tent here ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 16-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jeford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great stuff ...
Old 16-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

This is great! Keep it coming bro
Old 16-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Colleagues become FB

Camp here for more.
Old 16-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Continuing....
I'm not sure whether this is pleasure or torture as I was trying to endure the pleasure without moving any part of my body, with the exception of my throbbing dick.

I continue to feign sleep while enduring all this & from the corner of my half closed eyes, I thought I saw C flutter her eye lids & open her eyes to look at the direction of my covered dick. She turned her head to check me out whether I was asleep & turn back towards my dick. I can see her hand moving slowly towards my towel & trying to remove it to expose my dick, while at the same time slowly rubbing her thigh against my erection.

When C successfully removed the towel to expose my dick, she seem shock to see it erected & perhaps clean shaven too. She turn back to look at me again. I continue to pretend sleeping, even make some snoring sound to make her believe that I was in deep sleep. Relieve to see that I was still sleeping, C proceed to remove her night gown & her panty. Though the room was dimly light, I could still peep from my half-open eyes that C was shaven down under. She climb onto my body again & make some light kisses & catbath from my lip, to my neck & down to my nibbles. All this while, she is using her pussy to gently brush against my dick, which is really very "song". The action of her pussy brushng against my dick continue for quite some time & I feel that I was in heaven. If C dun stop soon, I could have ejaculated on the spot.

I cannot help but bit my mouth. I felt a sudden sharp pain on my nibbles & give out a muffled groan. I open my eyes to see C pinching both my nibbles with her fingers.
C: Still want to pretend some more is it? Think I dun know you "kay siao" pretend to sleep is it? Your face expression already give you away, idiot.
T: Sorry lah. I really wanted to sleep just now, but dun know why suddenly feel very shiok, then follow by a sharp pain, wake up liao.

At the moment, I was staring at C naked body from her boobs to where her pussy meet my dick. She suddenly look very shy & dun know where to cover herself. I sit up & hug her close to me. I slowly bring C head up to meet her eyes. I bring myself forward to kiss her on her forehead, follow by her nose & then our lips meet. The kiss started with tenderness & slowly evolved into french kissing where our tongues were fighting one another. C resume the brushing action of her pussy against my dick. Soon the brushing action turn into grinding. We were both simulating sex act by grinding our genitals against each other.

C moved away from the frenching to catch her breath, but I continue the attack by licking at her ears, her neck, collarbone & down to her breast. I was kissing around the breast but without making any contact with her nibbles & this make C moan for frustration. This continue for another 5 min & when I finally suckered on her nibbles, C let out a moan of relieve & pleasure.

I turn C on her back to make her lie on the bed. My mouth & tongue continue the journey downwards to C navel region, while one of my hand was tickling & rubbing on the outside region of her pussy without touching her clit. C started to moan louder & her hands were cupping her breasts & fingering her nibbles, while I continue to work on her lower body. My mouth finally reach her pussy. I give her clit a gentle lick & C shuddered for a moment. I continue my licking on her clit & two of fingers inserted into her pussy pressing on the upper wall of her pussy searching for her g-spot.

C suddenly gasp for air, I must have hit her g-spot. My fingers continue to rub on the same location with more intensity, my mouth & tongue increase the frequency of flickering & sucking on her clit. C moan become louder & her legs open up wider to give me more access, while her hip was raised slightly up & humping against my mouth & finger attack on her pussy. All out of a sudden, C body hold still with her hip raise up in mid air, then she started to shudder as her body vibrate. C must have just had her orgasm. I gently rub on her pussy while she come down from her climate.
Old 16-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Interesting, hope to read more soon.........
Old 16-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Nibbles = X! Nipples = 👍

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 17-12-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Intersting....camping for more.
Old 18-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Continuing

I shifted up to kiss C. My erection is now resting outside her pussy lip. As we kissed, our lower body part grind against each other. I could feel my dick getting wetter, not sure is it due to my pre-cum or pussy juice from C. During the grinding, my dick slip into C pussy. I look into her eyes. She closed her eyes while she move her hip to initiate the movement. I begin to move my body in synchronize with her.

C then signal that she would like to be on top. I managed to turn our position from missionary to cowgirl with our lower body part still intact with each other. C started to gyrate her body when she settled on her cowgirl position. I feel so shiok as this is one of my favorite position, where the lady in cowgirl position gyrate or grind with my dick in her pussy. The pleasure is slowly building up for me but I tried to endure as long as possible. C eyes were closed with her mouth half-open moaning. Seeing her face of pleasure made me cannot tahan any longer. I shot my cum inside C, even after cumming, C continue to grind my dick inside her pussy which made me roll my eyes in pure pleasure. Shortly after, I felt C pussy tighten on my dick as she let out a small moan. C collapse onto my body & both of us hugged each other tightly as we tried to catch our breath.

T: sorry, I cum inside you.
C: it alright, my period has just ended yesterday.
T: so, just now earlier you mention you saw something in your room, is that real?
C:....
A moment of silent before I shouted. C had just bitten me on my nibble. My mind started to run wild. We will be staying in UK for another 2 nights, that mean I will have 2 more night to spend together with C.

It was 4am. I cuddle & hug C in a spoon position & tried to get some sleep before we wake up & go for breakfast at 7.30am, then leave the hotel & meet our customer 9am at their company. However, both of us just cannot get to sleep perhaps due to our body circadian clock had not adjusted to the local timing yet. Instead, due to the spoon position, my dick was tug in between the butt cheek of C. It began to erect with the warmth from C buttock. C cannot help but giggle.
C: since we cannot sleep, you want another round? It might help to get us to sleep.

Her hand went behind her back & reach for my dick, slowly caressing it to full erectness. I did not stay idle too. My hand was also caressing the outer region of her pussy, tracing my finger on her outer region in circle without penetrating pass the entrance. Now is a test of endurance, to see who give in to desire first. Both our breathing started to get heavier. I was thinking of all type of possible ugly women to make me forget about the pleasure building up in my dick. At the same time, I also felt C pussy getting wetter as I begin to finger her. While my the other hand which was trapped under her body manage to cup her breast & caress her sensitive nipple.

Finally, C cannot stand it anymore & she insert my dick into her pussy. I continue to hug C as I fuck her in the spoon position, moving my dick slowly in out, in out her pussy. C turn her head towards me & we welcome each other tongue into our mouth. I do not know how long time has passed, I felt pleasure building up in my balls. I move one hand down to twist her clit, the hand trapped under her body go back to twisting her sensitive nibbles. I increased the fucking pace & intensity. Just when I was about to cum, C shuddered & clamp her pussy around my dick. I let go of all my remaining cum inside her at the moment. I just continue hugging C in that spoon position with my dick inside her pussy, until I really doze off to sleep.
Old 20-12-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

please continue bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1