The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all
Life's of a part time taxi driver ( non-sexual )

Sorry bros, this is non sexual story base on 2 week of experience driving part time taxi.

This story is meant for those who wanted to drive taxi but don't know what the income like hence I shall share my story so you can decide whether if you want to drive.

I'm 30 year old man, work as a purchaser in oil and gas company. Despite quite a decent salary but there is no annual bonus which make me don't have additional income to prepare for wedding dinner. So I decided to take up my taxi course and drive night time taxi.

As you might not know that taxi driver is only meant for Singaporean, if you happen to take taxi and the driver accent are like China man which mean they are citizen. PR, WP, S pass is not allow to take up taxi license.

If you have any question need to ask, I will try to answer them ASAP.

I'm working daily 8am to 5pm office and 7pm till midnight part time taxi, my reply will be slow. Please bear with me.

As usual Sharing is Caring, some of you might even ask some old uncle what their income, probably their answer will be "daily earn about $30-$60" but do you think that they only earn $30-$60? Who will want to drive for 12 hour and earn $30-$60?

My report will base on after my rental and fuel the balance are my profit.

To be continue #day 1

My apology if my English is bad.

Cheers happily working.

Ps: I'm here to share the income info for you and not helping taxi company to advertise.

Fc Walabis
Old 11-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
alvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life's of a part time taxi driver ( non-sexual )

Thumbs up bro. I also have a taxi license. But never before start driving taxi. Will camp here for your info. Good luck to u and wish you good business.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

FYI

Requirement for driving a taxi in Singapore

- you must be Singaporean holding a pink nric

- you must have valid class 3/3A singapore driving lien sd for a continuous period of at least one year at the point of application.

- you must be able to speak and read basic English

Step 1
Download the application form at LTA webby, submit the complete form and relevant supporting documents to LTA. A few of $40 must be paid upOk submission of all document.

Step 2

After approve from LTA, Take a medical exam.
- upon approval of your vocational license, you need to undergo a complete medical check-up and chest x-Ray. This can be done at any clinic or at sata.

Step 3

- You must undergo training courses at singapore taxi academy

- the course cost $335, has 5 modules and takes about 95 hour to complete, there is full time and part time course available.

Fc Walabis
Old 11-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thks for sharing may i know your taxi n fuel cost since u drive 7pm to midnight
Old 11-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammpeb View Post
Interesting thks for sharing may i know your taxi n fuel cost since u drive 7pm to midnight

Rental are $50 + fuel depend how many km you drive, normally fuel are about $10+ to $40+++

Fc Walabis
Old 11-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

For an taxi driver who have no experience which road to go, which highway to exit Etc etc, it's really challenging because there is stress because u don't know how to go where the customer want u to go hence you have to let the customer know that you are new driver and ask them to guide you or even have to use GPS and Google map.

Normally when u go for training or any course to learn something you will need to paid for it, but this time round customer is paying u to learn singapore route, such a good deal right? Hehe.

Day 1 taxi driving

After finish at office job, I went back to my house carpark to collect my taxi, talk to hirer and get the spare key from him so I offical starte on 28th November 7pm Friday.

There is too many on call booking which I dare not take because not familiar with condo, bangalow etc etc, so all I did was roaming around the street to find customer.

1st customer - from punggol to raffles city, to be frank I hate town a lot because there are a lot of erp, I scare I go the wrong road hence I told the customer that I'm 1st day and ask him to guide me. The customer is nice and guide me through out the journey. Yes I reach destination and I don't like to stay in town cause stressful, so I went out of cbd area after that came to Bartley road east.

Not too sure how I end up there but ...

2nd customer from Bartley road east to esplanade, gosh it's cbd area again. This time I use goggle map and let it show me the way. It's about half journey and I realize that I forget to on the meter lol. That probably a lot of taxi uncle mistake, so I inform the customer that I will start the meter. So eventually after I reach espanlade the taxi fare only $7.35 lol. The customer paid via nets and say thank you! Probably that because he didn't need to pay full price.

3rd customer from espanlade taxi stand to Changi airport, there is a $3 cbd surcharge which I didn't know that. So it end up to changi about $18-$20.

So I pick up 5,6,7,8,9,10 customer and I count it a day.

To be continue on day 2

Fc Walabis

Last edited by ColdBlood99; 17-12-2014 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, heard that driving Taxi got a lot of kangtao, like girls, gamble etc.
By the way did any SBF bro & Sis sat yr Taxi before

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 11-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, heard that driving Taxi got a lot of kangtao, like girls, gamble etc.
By the way did any SBF bro & Sis sat yr Taxi before
I don't Know all this kang tao, I'm new bird and my motive it's to earn $$. Ofcause I only sight seeing girls on the road when I drive pass geylang.

No Sbf bro or sis call me for taxi yet, but I would assume it will have soon. If you happen go chiong on Friday and sat, you can see all 3 lanes full of taxi and taxi uncle are choosing their customer. But if u stuck in that area and couldn't get any taxi just call me I will go fetch u go home. Spare me some time if I'm not in town area, but mostly Friday / sat I will camp at town area.

Fc Walabis
Old 11-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
I don't Know all this kang tao, I'm new bird and my motive it's to earn $$. Ofcause I only sight seeing girls on the road when I drive pass geylang.

No Sbf bro or sis call me for taxi yet, but I would assume it will have soon. If you happen go chiong on Friday and sat, you can see all 3 lanes full of taxi and taxi uncle are choosing their customer. But if u stuck in that area and couldn't get any taxi just call me I will go fetch u go home. Spare me some time if I'm not in town area, but mostly Friday / sat I will camp at town area.
Bro .... How to get u without any no. Posted 😁😁😁
Old 11-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreg79 View Post
Bro .... How to get u without any no. Posted 😁😁😁

Can pm me.

Please take note I'm not here to find any customer because everyday I will be very busy with auto booking and on road hail. But if u stuck in some area without any cab can call me for help. I don't mind to over and fetch you home.

And I don't charge you any oncall booking. But please don't sabo me if u ask call me for help but end up u take other taxi

Fc Walabis
Old 11-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EeeCeePee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello. I am new in SBF but i am driving for past 8 years. Which company are you driving for?
Old 11-12-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Steady.. still got time to write sia.. sarpork sarpork la..
Old 11-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
Steady.. still got time to write sia.. sarpork sarpork la..
Nb drive 2 week, tow 2 day, Jin Tulan!

Fc Walabis
Old 11-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
Nb drive 2 week, tow 2 day, Jin Tulan!
Normal la.. show u my new ride after this Sunday..
Old 11-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
Normal la.. show u my new ride after this Sunday..
Lol, same price? I ask the hirer to change other car. Every time tio night shift. I have to waste my time. Pissed.

Fc Walabis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1