The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Bet with my colleague

sweet bro. get on with the revenge
Old 07-12-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
noobie77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me guess, ask some bangala sodomise him hahaha...
Old 07-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
melman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cant wait for next one..
Old 08-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

love ur writing TS!

Please continue soon!
Old 08-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doubleD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best story I read so far!

Joan is the kind of dream girl I always thought about.. playful and putting up a strong front..

this story pull my heart strings bro..

Please keep it going!!
Old 08-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
lc3420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Bet with my colleague

Please carry on story ....
Old 08-12-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
seekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more update... 👍👍👍
Old 08-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

8.30pm

After dinner, I considered heading back when Joan asked if I would like some tea.

I tried to lighten up the atmosphere but giving her a delirious look, my eyes widened, and I licked my lips at the same time.

James : Slurp…. You know in the movies what happens when the girl ask the guy to stay for tea ?

I rubbed my hands in glee.

Joan just smiled and told me to carry on dreaming.

We settled down on the sofa and I asked Joan why she not report this to the authorities.

James : It’s a criminal offence.

As Joan took me through the situation, I kind of pitied her circumstances.

It’s true Thomas was wrong and Joan had every right to go to the police. The thing is Thomas had in a way been part of the family for the past decade.

Ten years is a long time.

Even Joan’s parents had grown to accept him as part of the family.

It’s not an easy call to simply call the cops on someone like this.

Ten years is only 8 alphabets when you read it on screen.

Ten years is from the day you step into primary one, till the day you graduated with your ‘O’ levels.

Joan went on to say that it’s a sticky situation, imagine every Chinese new year, all the family gatherings, Thomas was there.

Things took such a sudden and drastic change that even her parents were a little lost.

That was part of the reason why they chose to get away from the country for a while to sort out their thoughts.

Joan cried once, got mad twice and burst into uncontrolled laughter 3 times durng the course of an hour.

When she ran out of words, she just stared at me with her round eyes.

James : Ok… ok… let’s change the topic shall we… this is the last thing you need on your mind right now.

Joan wiped away her tears with the back of her hand and got up to clear the tea cups.

I helped her do the dishes while she just stood by the side and watched.

Joan had just plonked herself back onto the sofa when her phone rang. She rejected the call, it was not hard to guess who it was.

It rang a couple of times but each time Joan swiped the reject button.

I was about to speak when the tone for messages came through. I watched Joan’s finger flicked through them when suddenly her eyes widened.

It was not a look of surprise but of fear.

She got up quickly and grabbed me by the shirt.

Joan : Thomas’s is just at the carpark….. shit… shit..

For a moment I thought Joan wanted to throw me out , or to quickly get me away to prevent any further misunderstanding but I was wrong.

She pleaded with me to close shut all the windows whilst she removed both our slippers from the entrance.

I quickly followed suit.

Joan shut and bolted the door and dashed to switched off the lights for the living room and kitchen, plunging the whole place into darkness.

I dashed into her room and switched off the lights too before coming out.

I was heading towards Joan when I heard the loud chime of the lift door opening outside the unit.

Joan ducked downwards and when I approached her, she pulled me by my pants, pulling me down to her level.

Right at that moment, I saw the large shadowy figure of Thomas on the window.

There was a low bass like boom as he cupped his hands and plastered his face onto the window, trying to make out the interior.

I could not understand why was Joan hiding but I could tell she was afraid so I just kept quiet and played along.

We were plastered against the wall too, the low parapet wall of the corridor that separated us from Thomas, peering up slightly, I saw the shadow retreated before it reappears a distance away on another panel.

And again it went, another low boom as Thomas tried to look into the unit.

I could see Joan breathing pretty fast as she just looked at me, helpless and afraid.

I put my arms around her and mouthed that everything would be ok.

Just then I head the unmistakable shifting of a cabinet, the dragging some of timber on concrete floor.

The sandy drag went on for a second or 2 before and loud smack against the low wall we were huddling against.

Wham !. That smack of Joan’s shoe cabinet made her jumped and she dug her fingers into my arms.

I looked up and realised that the top louvred windows were wide open.

Yes, the typical HDB windows had 2 parts. The sliding ones were closed, but the top hung portion was wide opened on the extreme end.

Thomas would be able to make us out from that angle if we remained still.

I grabbed Joan and I forced her to move.

She shook her head, petrified and scared.

I half dragged her off the ground right when I felt the entire length of window vibrate as I was the shadowy figure got taller and both palms hit against the window panels for support.

The boom was louder and the vibrations amplified Joan’s helplessness in that dark living room.

I grabbed Joan and we dove down behind the sofa onto a carpet. I forced her to lay flat and I put a finger to her mouth.

Jokes aside.

That point in time, I felt like I’m Tom cruise or some action super star.

The position I was in is not a good one.

I failed my commanders who taught me In the army.

In cover and concealment, I need to be able to see my enemy.

At that moment, I was certain Thomas could not see us, but I could not see him either.

I was just lying beside Joan on her right when I heard this pretty loud tapping sound.

It sounded awfully familiar.

Click. Tap tap tap.

Click.

It suddenly struck me what it was because I was using the same phone.

The 1st click was when you slide and unlock the screen.

The 4 taps with the audible tones the password you keyed in.

The last click for redial.

Till this day I could not figure out how my brain processed this information and translated to the following series of actions.

It just happened naturally.

Joan was gripping onto her phone with her right hand, I immediately gripped onto that hand together with the phone, I placed it on her tummy and immediately flipped my body over her.

The moment I was over Joan, the phone started vibrating.

Joan did not expect me to go over her and she got a shock, so she naturally used her right hand to cover her privates and her left to cover her breast and stared at me wide eyed.

It took her only a second to realise what I was trying to do and of all things to do, she let go of the vibrating phone and hugged onto me, pressing me down on the phone.

My eyes widened too and Joan’s mouth gaped opened but she hugged me tighter. The vibration was strong, there was no room for self control.

My erection raged forward, no doubt Joan could feel my dick slowly pushing the vibrating phone out of place.

She hugged me tighter, using both our pelvis to sandwich that cursed vibrating piece of device. We would hear the vibration, we only hoped out body could filter out the sound.

It lasted about 40 seconds.

When it stopped, we panted and suddenly we heard the clicking sound and Joan hugged onto me again, the movement squishing my poor penis onto the radiation emitting device and in turn onto her privates.

It stopped again after another 30 seconds or so.

Then it was all quiet.

I heard the loud slam of an adult landing on the concrete floor before the dragging of the cabinet sounded out again.

It hit against the wall with a slam.

Then it was all quiet before the lift chimed.

Joan’s hands left my back and she gently nudged me off her.

I got off and rolled onto my back,.

Both of us laid in the dark, quiet for a good 10 seconds or so before we burst out laughing.
Old 08-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboy1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: My Bet with my colleague

Bro CONT!!!!
Old 08-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Wow!! So sexciting!! Cant wait for the next episode!
Old 08-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
Nothing comes out of getting mad.

James don't get mad...

James get even. ..
Well said bro...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 08-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
iron_symphony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah, totally blown away by your quick thinking bro!
Old 08-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Black Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more...what happens next ?
Old 09-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 15
xperienced is one of the Best!xperienced is one of the Best!xperienced is one of the Best!

I am hooked to this story. Keep writing!
Old 09-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
jeroho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my favorite writer is back!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1