The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future
Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Hey TS, any time you can post another chapter of your story.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 01-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 15
mrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhunterii View Post
Sorry for the story being left hanging, I just lost the rhythm for writing and hence procrastinating. Back again hopefully updating it more regularly.
For the bros & sis not following, the story is written with flashbacks thus some found it confusing but if read properly you can see the transition in the sentence.

Thanks again for the support.
Great story you got there!
Old 05-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
darkdark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro !
Old 16-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
savage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story please keep it up
Old 15-11-2014, 05:45 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

hey bro, we are all looking forward to your return. hope you got your groove back.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 17-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
endril546 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story keep it up
Old 08-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ts missing??
Old 18-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nic25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue bro
Old 18-12-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

It took me a long imd to get back to the rhythm to wrote again. Was tied up with work and also the laziness factor kicked it at full speed.

Hopefully I can sustain the rhythm of writing. enjoy....
Old 18-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

13:30 Thailand Time.

The yacht is arriving at one of Phuket Marina, unfortunately due to the size of the yacht it is not able to berth in the marina. Anchors were deployed, the sounds of metal chains clanking and the shutting down of the engine.

The lead crew came and said it will be 30 mins before we can get onto the tender boats and head for a late lunch.

While waiting I was just staring into the marina and the constuction of new complexes.

A tap on my shoulder, “I’ll need you to carry this backpack for me, just act normal” quipped Yvonne.
I held the bag, it was weighty, First thing that came to mind ‘DRUGS?’ am I going to be the drug mule for this lot. My face turned pale thinking what if I get caught.

Is not worth my life for this type of luxury and richness !!

All started laughing seeing my face changed. Christine just said “ I know what you are thinking but it’s not what it is”

She then open the zip and shows lets me peep inside, it was full of rectangular papers with faces of dead presidents. My mind just went blank and not able to comprehend the total amount on my shoulders.

Four luxury class speed boats approaching the yacht, as the boats got nearer I could see each has 2 well dressed females on board.
As each boat parks alongside the yacht, at the lower part for the easy entry/exit, I saw 9 ladies walking up to the back area where we sofa is.

All ladies har tied back with a pony tail, in white fitting button up shirts, long pants and a jacket of navy blue shades. All are tall, good figure and busty too. My first thought ‘are they the guest service personnel ?’

The more mature lady in skirt must be the manager, came to greet Yvonne and Christine. They were like good friends, nothing formal, first with the Thai greeting ‘wai’ followed by the the sweet sounds of “sawasdee kaa”

They hugged each other. Tracy briefed me they are friends since high school. Kun Wara is the head of a security detail company where all three of them are part owners of the company.

I was asked to follow Tracy who will keep me up to date with what’s going to happen in the next few days and the money bag that I’m assigned to carry. I’m told to bring my camera equipments for a recce of a location.

We will split into 2 groups, the rest of the ladies will head to the Marina restaurant for the lunch.

Christine, Yvonne, Tracy and myself will be heading to a location only accessable by boat to a nearby island. Our lunches will be there on that island.

Yvonne announced thatwe will meet up again by 15:30 and will continue on with our activites.

I just took my equipment bag and the backpack never left my shoulder.

Two of the security details were introduced and assigned to me and Tracy. We exchange ‘wai’s’ and one of them caught my eye. When she smiles she has the cute dimples on her cheeks.
The greeting ‘Sawasdee kaa......’ a really sweet tone to listen. No wonder so many men head to Thailand for female companionship.

We were on our way as the speed boats carves the waves the experience boat drivers was making it as smooth as possible.

Tracy updated me, we are heading for work. Last minute arrangements. A client wants a private island party, we need to arrange the preliminaries and then follow up later.........
Old 18-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 18
Panda05 is one of the Best!Panda05 is one of the Best!Panda05 is one of the Best!

Ho Ho Ho ho... Welcome back fishhunterii...please keep it coming...

如果我们不能在一起, 那就是说我们没缘份
既然没缘份,那就没什么好遗憾的了

今天说要忘了你, 明天却又想起你
念你,念你在梦里. 问此情何时已
Old 19-12-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
C.Ronaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Wah bro steady lah... You shoot inside them, you don't scare they all got pregnant by you huh..
Old 20-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
dirtyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great writing. continue pls
Old 23-12-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro, welcome back to continue the story, keep it up. Hope your rhythm of writing will come back soon. Support

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Old 23-12-2014, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Welcome back. Merry Christmas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1