The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zqjwc4ever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Nice story!
Old 04-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Good storyline .... Camping here.... Btw, got pix boh? No reveal face oso ok

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
Desires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more~
Old 04-09-2013, 02:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

great start to a good story
Old 04-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Great start.

TS, continue please.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3706 / Power: 16
President has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
Nice.. waiting for piak piak piak continuation
nice story, waiting also hehe
Old 04-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start to a great piece of work. Keep it up!!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute

reserved parking slot first XD
Old 04-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah siao eh so many ppls ticket nearly sold out leh.save ah.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rideon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all for the support. I am surprised that so many readers are interested in my story.
I did some time being assistant but have left the industry.

I will continue the story shortly
Old 04-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

I started snapping away candids and the standard posing shots. This group of girls are all very open minded, some would bend down, sit hugging each other, just like school kids. There were lots of downblouse and zg shots. I will need to delete them I thought but as I was about to review my shots, Yvonne was next to me, she just said ‘don’t worry about those shots, Keep them and send it to us only! I said ‘as you wish’

All eight of them had great figure and their dresses were tailored made so it hugged them beautifully. With all the shots made on each of them I notice all had nice breast shapes and a few of them were not wearing a bra but just a nipple tape.

Time for Christine to change into her gown, The bridesmaid started to exit the room, going back down to final prepare their concoction of food n drinks. Yvonne stayed back and i was told to capture some shots of Christine moments.

The room door was closed and locked, I started doing my work, getting the angles that would make a memorable moment, I was being supervised by Yvonne and she said she wanted to see me work personally.

With Christine’s back facing me, she just let her white slip fall to the ground. I could see her white laced panties and she was facing the mirror putting on a nipple sticker. I was in view of her full front in the reflection of the mirror.

I decided against taking anymore shots but was nudged by Yvonne, keep going. These will be the sensual series for my portfolio and for Christine. ‘This is a first for me, my hands were a bit trembling, face blushing as I have not done these kind of shoot on an actual day before. Both ladies noticed my face turned red and smiled.

Christine, she is tall around 5’ 8” , with long legs that never ends, Her rounded breast now in full view was a heavy C cup. She was sitting down putting on her white stockings, teasing me in front of the camera. The sight was just erotic, she extended her leg straight opening her thighs, and the white panties in view. I could see a small patch of dark pubic hair, and she went on to put on the other leg.

She put on her white heels, white stocking on a pair of never ending legs and topping it off with a white lace panties. A sight that will etched in my mind.
She teased the lens more with stretching of her legs, then she stood up turned around. The beauty, the hourglass figure clad only in a white lace panties and stockings. She put on her gown with the help of Yvonne, it fit her like the gloves that fit into our hands. It was just a beautiful sight and knowingly what she is wearing underneath have that etched in my mind.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Keep it up, story very original..!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 19
alwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, please write longer..
Old 05-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Thank you for the bros who added points for me, I have no idea how it works. I apologise if I did not mange to thank you individually.

I will try to keep my part to keep this story going.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1