The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2014, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 11
ionized deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

wah bro stuss which is the place you went to? If dont mind can share with me privately? So far i been to few countries also never kenna this kind of pattern one, I think I have yet to explore enough. lol
Old 21-12-2014, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pipe_pope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice KTV story bro. Humbly ask for a PM on the location and details, thanks.
Old 21-12-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Ya, could you msg me too which ktv? Hihi
Old 21-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm. stole my aunts thongs and ask my gf to wear it without hr knowing... also jerking off to my gf lingeries . hahaaap
Old 21-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuss View Post
Just came back from another short vacation & I have experienced a new kind of perversion.

All thanks to my friend, I was invited to this KTV (same location but different KTV from the one I previously shared in this thread). This time, we sat at the main hall filled with about 20 sofas with partitioned spaces. Though partitioned, we could clearly see the other dudes exploring their ladies' bodies in the other sofas. There's a stage right in front of us.

Mamasan brought out the gals, about 25 of them (with red tags) lined up in front of us. Red tags meant gals that can do full-service. I took a fair, young & petite chick for my company. As we are still 1 hour early from the live shows, the gals started to cosy up with us. By 30 mins, we were already sucking our gal's tits & fingering their tight pussies.

By the time the live show has started, most of the gals are already fully naked, and most guys had their pants down and dick erected. We can bang the gal as and when we feel like. Blankets are given for those shy dudes. Live show starts, strippers with green tags started dancing. My gal started giving me a blowjob and we did cowgirl & doggy. Watched the strip show, let the gal grind me & sipped my booze.

Took me 20 mins to ejaculate inside her very tight pussy. She helped me removed the condom from my still hardened dick. Mummy came over and asked me to tip any of the gal i like dancing on stage (about 5 of them). Tipped one, she came over to my sofa & my gal passed the condom which I just ejaculated to her. She did a very sexy dance & finished by unloading all the cum in the condom into her mouth. She swallows and move on to her next client. I felt so good because not many woman swallows.

This goes on until all the men (about 30+) came in about 1 hour. Of course, the gal with the most used condoms left hanging on her G-string wins.
wah....which country sia
Old 22-12-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmayneact View Post
Hi bros. Been following this thread for quite some time and I must say there a about of interesting stories. Very entertaining! Well here is my share of. Perverted thing I did recently.

Picked up this Cambodian FL in Ot n brought her to hotel for a good time. While she was showering, I took her bra and panties (not before sniffing them of course. I always turn the panties inside out n like to smell the part tt comes in contact with the pussy n asshole)

So after sniffing them, I put them on while she was still showering. After showering when she came out, she was shocked to see me wearing her bra and panties and sitting on the bed smoking. She told me something in Cambodian and just laughed away. We then of course went on to fuck each other's brains out (Cambodian girls are one of the most horniest I ever met. So easy to make them wet!) But all the while I was having her bra and panties on. Was especially kinky watching her suck on my dick lustily n hungrily while I was still wearing her panties which was just pushed to the side to expose my dick.

Hope you guys like my share. I have more if you bros keen. Hehe
Have similar fetish like you, like to wear panties to GL & make love, keke
Adds to the sexcitement.
Pl do share more.
Old 22-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sexmayneact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvp View Post
Have similar fetish like you, like to wear panties to GL & make love, keke
Adds to the sexcitement.
Pl do share more.
Hehe thanks for the support bro! You are very kinky too! Maybe next time I should try also. Yeap I have more such perverted stories of mine to share. Will.uosate again soon! Do share yours too bro! :P
Old 22-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
hophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Photoshop my female friends pictures onto AV actresses and PCC to them....amazing.... any bros want I can help you guys photoshop too :P
Old 23-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hophop86 View Post
Photoshop my female friends pictures onto AV actresses and PCC to them....amazing.... any bros want I can help you guys photoshop too :P
U mean put their head on the av nude body??
Normally how u PCC to photo? Stared at them n wack yr birdy??
Old 23-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!

friday office party with office colleagues, including three female interns. all the ladies dressed in short and tight outfits. after party some of us and the interns went for pubbing followed by late night ktv singing with alcohol in private room. one intern, 2 of my hot OL colleagues and I stayed beyond 2am.

they were totally passed out by 230am and slumped on the sofas. i removed the intern's panties from under her short denim skirt, and also the panties of the OL wearing short transluscent dress. I put the intern's panties in the OL's bag and the OL's panty in the intern's bag.

then i left the ktv

following work day, spotted awkward glances between the OL and intern.

hahahaha.
Old 23-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthraider View Post
friday office party with office colleagues, including three female interns. all the ladies dressed in short and tight outfits. after party some of us and the interns went for pubbing followed by late night ktv singing with alcohol in private room. one intern, 2 of my hot OL colleagues and I stayed beyond 2am.

they were totally passed out by 230am and slumped on the sofas. i removed the intern's panties from under her short denim skirt, and also the panties of the OL wearing short transluscent dress. I put the intern's panties in the OL's bag and the OL's panty in the intern's bag.

then i left the ktv

following work day, spotted awkward glances between the OL and intern.

hahahaha.
Oh man.....trust u to think of something like that!
But u were lucky they did not recall anything else u may have lots of explaining to do
Old 23-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
hophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
U mean put their head on the av nude body??
Normally how u PCC to photo? Stared at them n wack yr birdy??
PCC to their photos of course. But the photoshop must be well done so that it looks very real. At least don't need to imagine them nude now
Old 23-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Paid a gal to spit on me.

Any one has similar fetish?
Old 23-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hophop86 View Post

Haha. Same hobbies as me. Took Company D n D photo from office network.

Photoshop them to various sexual intercourse positions (With dick penetrating). Or so naked suggestive position. Then Wank will phantasising.

Range from office interns 20s to office recept.40s/50s milf . Of course each respective head to the respective body age.
Old 24-12-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Paid a gal to spit on me.

Any one has similar fetish?
My fetish is slightly difference from urs tho similar, during paid hj, i find it much more turn on when e gal use their spit instead of oil to rub on my little bro...hee

Btw guess we have quite a bit of similarity...as i love panties alot...rem cindy which u intro me yrs back?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1