The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 0
ph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to allph8888 is a name known to all
Re: My Bet with my colleague

50 sheets of ilock
Old 20-12-2014, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Best story yet!!
Old 20-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungryghost4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ILOCK,

My personal opinion...you may have gone too far. Everything was great till the point where you removed the condom. It shows you do not really love and respect Joan at all or were totally consumed by lust and revenge for the way she teased you.

After this sexual act....there was no love in the process, just pure animal lust...... I sense things will not be the same.

Pardon me if I misjudge you, but I really thought it was a great love story....and that both of you found happiness. But now It is clearer, you took advantage of a lady in her down moments and rebound, and satisfied your lust.
Old 20-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 15
Archboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep your own opinion to yourself.. this is a adult forum. Not love story forum. Thank you
Old 20-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
shinozuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryghost4 View Post
Bro ILOCK,

My personal opinion...you may have gone too far. Everything was great till the point where you removed the condom. It shows you do not really love and respect Joan at all or were totally consumed by lust and revenge for the way she teased you.

After this sexual act....there was no love in the process, just pure animal lust...... I sense things will not be the same.

Pardon me if I misjudge you, but I really thought it was a great love story....and that both of you found happiness. But now It is clearer, you took advantage of a lady in her down moments and rebound, and satisfied your lust.
I'm more disgusted by your actions and level of hypocrisy rather than your opinion. As its is being mentioned time and time again, this is a adult sex forum. People come here to read, fantasize and pcc ourselves silly over a block of text. Not be a saint here. Go to a church or a temple or any holy places if you wanna be one. Not here in this forum.

Remember in mind, real or fiction only TS know. Just enjoy, share when u find it good and keep those hypocritical opinions to yourself.

Side note: Bro Ilock, do continue! The choice of words are exceptional and simulating... Enjoyed every single post!! Looking forward to your updates!
Old 20-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bob112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryghost4 View Post
Bro ILOCK,

For Christ's sake, it's a damn fiction. If you don't enjoy this genre, then move one mate!
Old 20-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob112 View Post
For Christ's sake, it's a damn fiction. If you don't enjoy this genre, then move one mate!
Its NON FRICTION!!!!
Old 20-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That is why he wants to remove the condom so got natural friction ��. Bet Joan cry after sex
Old 21-12-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

TS , I will look into your eyes and beg you to continue your story ....

Old 21-12-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
theclubmed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let the story go on, unwelcome comments isnt needed at all!
Old 21-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

If you like what you read, continue to read.
If you do not like what you read, just leave the thread.
Win win for everyone.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 21-12-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

Thank you for all the negative reactions.

I must say the story has been an enjoyable one. I didn't comment on the style nor the writing, in fact I had previously commented that it was one of the most enjoyable so far. And I caveated to say it was a personal opinion.

I see nothing wrong in advocating respect for women and safe sex....even in a fictitious story.. There will invariably be some naive reader out there who thinks when TS wrote is the norm and such things can be done in the heat of passion or lust. By the wasy, I am not part of AWARE.

Indeed it is a good story which sounds convincing and real, that is why I shared my opinion.

It is a forum as all of you pointed out, so I think all of us have equal rights to comment on the thread, isn't it?

Last edited by hungryghost4; 21-12-2014 at 10:24 AM.
Old 21-12-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, hungryghost4, you are entitled to your comments. It is through comments the writer improves.

I found this story interesting up until James broke the cable ties. Then I struggled to read. Fell asleep twice reading past that.

Too much spent describing the sexual act, without success. So who is on top of who?

It sounded like rape too, which is a put off for me. I draw the line at indulging in criminal desires. Being in a relationship does not give anyone the right to rape one's partner. Sorry, just me.

Ts, hope you don't mind. Please continue the story for the rest of the bros. Thank you.
Old 21-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Yes, hungryghost4, you are entitled to your comments. It is through comments the writer improves.

It sounded like rape too, which is a put off for me. I draw the line at indulging in criminal desires. Being in a relationship does not give anyone the right to rape one's partner. Sorry, just me.

Ts, hope you don't mind. Please continue the story for the rest of the bros. Thank you.
Thanks for the balanced view bro. Much appreciated.
Old 21-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It seems a long discussion already, but there are dark sides to everyone.

I think there are some gals that are arrogant, bitchy and sexy, and there'd sometimes be rape fantasies in me and that would turn me on.

There are some I think of screwing normally in a frenzied manner. There are some I fantasize about making fun love to by tickling them under the sheets.

Before you judge me, these are but fantasies. There has been no actual deed. Many of u may fantasize about killing your horrible bosses, but how many people actually do it?

Let's give this a rest. Like many have said, we're just here for the stories, not on some woman's rights activist forums where everything must be politically correct. Goodness, we already don't have many good writers left here as it is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1