The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2014, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 11
ALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to behold
General offer for sugar babe

I'm genuinely looking for SB and I will be very generous if you are to my liking.

I won't bother going to or responding to SD invitation thread and give you my particulars and then be treated with total silence. Why should I be subject to all these uncertainty when I'm paying and genuine? I'm sorry if I sound arrogant coz I am well established, can pay, genuine but have no time to wait for you to consider. I'm fine if I don't get any response due to my arrogance - no much time lost with one post anyway.

I'm in my early 40s (that's why can afford), decent looking, well educated and established, and I drive top European car and will only bring my sugar babe to 5-star hotels and expensive restaurants.

If you are genuinely keen also, message me with your background and picture (preferred) and we will take It from there. I wont bother responding to childish act if you have no interest to deal.
Old 21-12-2014, 05:53 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future
Re: General offer for sugar babe

You will probably get more response on craigslist or locanto.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 21-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
BaronMunchausen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Or in the correct part of the forum..
Old 21-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good luck to u bro....your chances getting one nice would be higher a few years back....
Old 21-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Wah.. kena zap.. not once, but twice! Haha

You put there got more potential people to look at mah..

You want to be a douche is okay, just sayin'.
Old 21-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambi8 View Post
Good luck to u bro....your chances getting one nice would be higher a few years back....
Huh? Why is that so?

Izzit becos there are lesser chobus nowadays?

Anyway bro TS, the thread title should be generous offer, not general offer..
Old 21-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

ALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to beholdALFRS is a splendid one to behold

For those who shared their views, I say a big thank you. Better still, if you can intro and refer and if I do engage the SB in the end, I can pay you a good referral fee. Note that I prefer SYT or models like Rina Yuki, Sharon Kho, Ivy etc.

For those who zapped me, pls, I dont even care the shit abt the points. Only small dick fella would do that coz they have nothing better to do. So what if I hv zero point? Go ahead naive fellas.
Old 21-12-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Wah.. someone zap both me and TS? I find out who I will zap them too
Old 22-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

TS,
There is a dedicated "Sugar babe/Sugar dad" section in SBF. Not in this "Adult Discussions on Sex" section. Maybe this is why you tio zap. Tbh, your post did sound boastful, and off the mark - sugar babes want monthly allowance. They are not interested in your car, hotels or restaurants.

I think the market rate is about $6k a month, excluding rent for someone of the type you are looking for. Meals and transport are your expenses. Good luck.
Old 22-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
TS,
There is a dedicated "Sugar babe/Sugar dad" section in SBF. Not in this "Adult Discussions on Sex" section. Maybe this is why you tio zap. Tbh, your post did sound boastful, and off the mark - sugar babes want monthly allowance. They are not interested in your car, hotels or restaurants.

I think the market rate is about $6k a month, excluding rent for someone of the type you are looking for. Meals and transport are your expenses. Good luck.
Thanks very much, bro! Really not boasting, but still depends on luck. Anyway, really appreciate your time and advice!
Old 22-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Yah lah, put in the correct section got people to apply. Since I guess you want SB and not BY, will wish you good luck. Ciao!
Old 23-12-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not to be exact about where to post, this forum is for tcss, entertainment and sharing thoughts. Wherever you post, there will be response. Don't worry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1