The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 12
scouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=496377

I believed this is the couple.

Part 1

I was working late that nite and was past midnite when I left office. After grabbing a quick bite, i drove back home (somewhere in Pasir Panjang) and on the way decided to make a pit stop at Labrador Park to catch some fresh air after being cooped up in the office the whole day. It had been raining earlier so the carpark was quite deserted.

I got out of the car and was walking towards the main park area when I heard load moans coming from a secluded area near the carpark. As i slowly walked closer towards the area, i could clearly see a couple standing under the shade of a tree engaging in heavy foreplay. It is quite normal to see couples petting in the park but what took me by surprise was that the gal was completely NAKED! The guy was furiously fingering her pussy and she was moaning like crazy.

They were so caught up in their foreplay that they did not notice me walking towards them. Suddenly the guy looked up and saw me. I wanted to turn and walk away expecting to be cursed by him but instead he waved and gave a thumbs up. I was dumbfounded for a moment before I realised that he was indicating it was ok for me to move closer to watch them.

As I walked closer, i could now see the gal clearly despite the dim lighting. She had shoulder length hair, abt 1.6m with a pair of 35C boobs with deliciously large nipples. I had an instant hardon looking at her body and hearing her moans. The guy was obviously hitting the G spot with his fingering and I could hear the squishing sound of her wet pussy as he finger fucked her.

Then suddenly, the guy stopped and turned to me. He told me he was done with her and offered me to join them. He said I was free to do whatever I wanted with the gal while he watched. I was stunned by the offer and glanced over to the gal. She was giving me the CFM look and willing me to ravage her.

I lost control and grabbed her tits and sucked her huge nipples hard. She was moaning ever so loudly. I reached down to her pussy and realised it was clean shaven and soaking wet. I lifted her up and carried her in my arms all the way back to my car.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1luckyguy View Post
Part 2:

I placed her in the backseat of my car and she helped to strip me. She then pulled my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me a BBBJ. At this time, the guy also joined us in the car and started stripping as well. I pushed the gal back down to the seat and then moved down between her legs to give her a tongue lashing. She was practically screaming out at this time as I lapped up her juice which was flowing from her pussy. Her screams were muffled only after the guy shoved his tool and started pumping her mouth.

I stopped after I felt her come with a gush of fluid spilling down my chin. I got out of the car and went to the front passenger seat to retrieve a packet of condom that I stash away in my glove compartment. I rolled it on and rejoined them in the backseat. I pulled her midway out of the open back passenger door, lifted her legs on my shoulder and pushed my throbbing cock into her now slippery wet pussy.

I must have pumped her hard for 5 minutes when the guy tapped me and motioned that he wanted to have a go. I reluctantly got off and he proceeded to fuck her raw. She then reached over to pull me towards her and started to give me a BJ while I watched tranfixed at the guy pounding her pussy.

The guy and I switched roles after a while and then again sometime later. Finally, it ended when we both shot our loads one after another.

The couple then got out of my car and went to theirs which was parked close to mine. I remained in my car and became aware that my backseat was wet and smelled faintly of pussy juice. Luckily it was leather so I cleaned it up with tissue and smoked in my car to mask the odour.

Just as I finished my second stick, the couple got out and walked to the front of their car. The gal laid spread-eagle on the bonnet and the guy mounted her from a standing position and began thrusting away. I got out to join them.

Round 2 was much like the first with both us guys taking turns to bang her. It lasted a bit longer before we both spent our loads.

Not long later, we said our goodbyes and I drove back home. While driving, I realised that we did not even exchange names or contacts. So it looks like I may never get to meet them again unless I bump into them at the same place
Old 19-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 45
qill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of light

I no car, but if can share discreet place will be nice.
Old 19-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coolguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just find it curios, the droib's publish their story of MMF and suddenly a new samster 1luckyguy who joinded in Dec publishes his story kind of validating the droib's story but didn't notice the droib's comments in this thread..

Just saying .....
Old 19-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
MyMy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On my way to kallang way for a fuck, anyone interested to peek. Be there in 15mins.
Old 19-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I asked my FB that what happens if one day while we are fucking at the CP and a car parked beside us inside also fucking.... Guess what's her reply? I was shocked...... I say you not paiseh to get seen meh? She say see see lot.... fuck together lor.....
Maybe can plan with some bros here side by side car fuck
Old 19-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMy View Post
On my way to kallang way for a fuck, anyone interested to peek. Be there in 15mins.
So anyone managed to rush down to watch?

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 20-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
thinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone keen to go labrador park to explore together now? PM me..
Old 20-12-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
speedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The carpark at kranji reservoir is my favorite place .
Old 20-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Went orchard to catch a midnight movie with gf last night. Almost full house but we manage to get a couple seats almost at the side. Another unknown couple was seated at the side. My gf was seated beside the girl. The girl was very pretty, fair and have nice boobs and wore a tight short low cut dress. Similar to what my gf was wearing. Quite distracting as I had to steal glances over to look at the girl's cleavage.

Halfway through the movie, the guy started to touch his gf. A lot of movement and could see the girl was enjoying. I got very turn on and start to touch my gf too. She fold her legs up on the seat so that i can finger her pussy. Gf was leaning against me.... with her ass facing them. Slowly and slowly... i roll my gf dress up... exposing part of her panty and ass. They noticed what we were doing and saw the guy staring at my gf ass. We continue and they also continue their hanky panky. The guy would sometimes slip his hands into his gf low cut dress to touch her boobs. (Maybe play with her nipple too ) The girl would try to pull out his hands. They thought i never saw but i was watching. I swear i would have cum on the spot if my gf give me a hj.

Anyway it was a long movie and me and my gf were both wet and horny when the movie ended. I believe the other couple too. Wanted to bonk my gf at the cp stairs but too many people. Drove to tanjong pagar where there is a open cp. Very few cars and check no people. Strip her naked and bonk inside back seat with our windows down. When about to cum, pull her outside car fully naked and cum and faster run back into car.
Old 21-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few nights ago, my new FB (a nurse) was giving me a blowjob while i was driving to jurong east dropping her off there... Its was ard 8pm++ and there were slightly more cars on the road too...

I totally had to focus on the driving while she doing the deed.. I aren't sure if any cars or motorists able to see what she did... but i also simply dont care much for i was getting damn good suction blowjob from her.. She was really deepthroat all the way in, and giving me a good suction... End up i just release all my armies into her mouth and she simply just swallow it like nothing.. She still proceed to sucks till last drop, not giving my little dragon a rest... One of the best suction blowjob i had in yr2014.
Old 21-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Luck4Me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed our last session in the cinema and mscp, so decided to try another place that both my gf and I eager to try long time ago.... Polytechnic ! lol... we knew that usually in the evening time, there shouldn't be many students around. Sneak into a girl toilet at top floor which got handicap facility. Once inside, we strip each other naked and started with BJ, hanky panky followed by bonking her in the cubicle. It make me even more excited when someone come in to use the toilet and my gf have to control so hard not to moan out by biting her lip.... I was damn lucky that day a female student entered the toilet to change her T-shirt. Maybe she thought no people, she change it outside the cubicle which I saw every thing from the tiny gap between the toilet door. My gf expression together with what I saw make me so high and I cum every thing in my gf wet pussy...
Old 21-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any couples coming to mscp at punggol place blk 210 now?
Old 21-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice7 View Post
Any couples coming to mscp at punggol place blk 210 now?
me staying punggol......so horny now...but no partner..sianz....

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 21-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eric65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

droid, so when is your next action?
Old 21-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

tat day i drove ard grandstand there... got sport car rocking to hard... who huh?

anyway my new achievement is to stop by the side of the road at tampines industrial area and bang the gal.. a few tucks drove by but we jst continue haaaa these days the weather is damm good for outdoors
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1