The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My colleague, My FB

camp for more...
Old 20-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 11
dodolz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySh!t View Post
Have a similar experience. Know the rush u feel on what could happen . But I must say, really got bf so conservative? Got GF don't want do? Camping and believe that this is real story....
yup bro true story... i was shock at first too and couldnt believe it.. dunno how the bf can tahan see her.. lol... one man's trash is another man's treasure....
Old 21-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Seems like this thread is dead.... no interest then i will stop e story then....
Old 22-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
BaronMunchausen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah TS dun stop, I come to say I love this story!
Old 22-12-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
clktz is Cool - loads of Potential

right here waiting. more pls
Old 24-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

here goes the continuation guys....

Upon reaching my place, I led her to my room and invited her to watch the tv in my room instead of the living room. Giving her the excuse that I dun wanna disturb my other family members. She agreed and followed me to my room. As there was no couch in my room, she had to sit on my bed to watch tv. She got herself comfortable and I too took a place beside her.

Subsequently slowly lay down and I then asked her to do so too with the excuse that she was blocking my view. She followed suit like a good little girl with no complains. As we were watching the show, I could not wait any longer and decided to try my luck. If the response is good, I knew I would get to fuck her.

As she lay beside me, I suddenly leaned over across her and pretended to reach out for something on the other side. It left me slightly on top of her and my face was directly above hers. She was taken aback by my sudden movement and she stared at me. Looking at her reaction, I decided to test market and told her,” Chill la, why u scared? I finding remote only la.. Not like I want to do anything to you also..”

Hearing that R then replied,” Aiya not scared la. I know you dun dare do anything to me one… “ while she stuck out her tongue teasing me. I sensed that she was giving a hint thus I said,” Dun dare me hor.. I not scared one… U mean I dun dare to do this ah??” with that I planted my lips on hers.

keep supporting and upzz guys... thank you so much!!!
Old 26-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 12
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Do please write more .
Old 27-12-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
voice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp for more
Old 31-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

She responded positively and we just kissed passionately. One thing led to another and the next thing both of us was undressed. It was the first time I saw her completely naked and it was a sight to behold. Her nice perky tits with pinkish brownish nipple was right in front me. Her elongated nipples was shouting to me asking me to tune it. Down south her well trimmed pussy was calling out to me. I was confused on which should I attack first.

As I was contemplating this, I was stunned when R took the lead as she pushed me backwards and I fell back on the bed. She quickly took position in between my legs and gobbled my already hard throbbing dick. She started sucking on my dick like a hungry bitch. The sight of her mouth with that luscious lips going up and down my shaft was killing me. She was definitely a good cock sucker. I was thinking how stupid her bf was and didn’t know what he was missing out.

Her suction skills was so great that in about 5 mins, I felt that I was about to cum. There was no way im gonna cum without getting a taste of that pussy first. I quickly grabbed and pulled her upwards till she was sitting on my face. I started licking that pussy of hers and omg she was already so wet and her juice was so nice. As I licked her and fucked her with my tongue, I could hear her moans. I then moved my hands up and grabbed her tits and still licking her sweet little pussy. Suddenly I felt her sliding her pussy up and down my face, and her pace was getting faster. Her moans was getting louder. Knowing that she was about to cum, I fasten my licking and inserted a finger into her pussy. The next thing I know, she came all over my face and I almost drowned in her juices.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
pengli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue
Old 03-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
aspireboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS pls continue... Looking forward to the next installment...
Old 16-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

continuation.......

Her body was shivering from the orgasm she had. I just had my face full of her cum and I decided to not let her rest. I got up and pushed her to the bed and I spread open her legs. Finally I was going fuck this horny colleague of mine. A dream is becoming reality. I guided my dick to her pussy and entered her missionary. My oh my isn’t she tight. Must be due to her bf not wanting to give it to her. Slowly but surely I entered her fully and I started to bang her as hard as I could. R was enjoying it so much that she was wrapping her legs around my ass making my pump her harder. Her tits was bouncing , so I assisted to support it by cupping it my hand, while the other was secured with my mouth. I licked, nibbled and bit her nipples. I could sense that R was enjoying it so much as she kept begging me to fuck her harder.

I got a little tired so we switched role and she was now riding cowgirl on me.
My hands are now free to roam all over her tits and ass. I kept spanking her and she kept riding faster and faster. She was fucking me deep and it was so tight I could not hold on any longer. I told her to go faster and that I want to cum soon. She did as told and after a few thrust, I could not hold on any longer and I told her that I was cumming.. “ R!! Aaaahhh!! Im cumming!! Im cumming!!” with that warning she quickly got off me and got in between my legs. She jerked me off till I came and what shocked me was that when I came, she quickly opened her mouth and took all the jizz in. She then sucked me dry and swallowed all my cum. I was fully satisfied and seeing her swallowing my cum made me want even more..

We then cuddled and fell asleep. A few hours later we woke up and I sent her home. When I got home, I received a text from her saying,”hey!! That was great!! Just so you know that what happened is just that!! No feelings involved ok?? I have my needs and you have yours” From that text, I knew that I had found myself an FB.
Old 16-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Bro you very lucky to find a good FB.
Old 16-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wannaGoBatam is Cool - loads of Potential

nice.. waiting for more.
Old 18-01-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySh!t View Post
Have a similar experience. Know the rush u feel on what could happen . But I must say, really got bf so conservative? Got GF don't want do? Camping and believe that this is real story....
Wow that guy so conservative for what?
If I'm the guy I will sure make my girl high and wanted more from me ....I will be happy to give it to her....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1