The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Landlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasscut View Post
hope to see more update bro, keep it coming!
Return +11
Old 18-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS... long time no continuation
Old 18-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nic25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue pls.
Old 19-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry guys. I will be writing more very soon.

Thanks so much for the support.
Old 19-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 12
nudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to beholdnudity1969 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: My Landlady

Bro,

Nice one, keep cumming.....
Old 19-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

I awoke to the sound of heavy, heavy rain. The sky was still dark, but most probably due to the dark rain clouds, so there was no way to estimate what time it was. I had somehow managed to fall asleep after all, despite all the excitement about what today might bring. Susan hadn't come into my room yet though, so my guess was it was still very early. I reached over to have a look at my alarm clock - 6:37 am - not so early after all. Wonder if Uncle had left for KL...

I decided to go outside to investigate, but just to be safe, I put on my T-shirt and shorts. No underwear though - that way, it would be quicker if Uncle had already left and Susan decided she wanted sex right away. Furthermore, the rain made it cold, so it was good to have some clothes on for warmth.

The living room lights were off, but I could see light from the kitchen. Someone was up; question was - who? I walked slowly towards the kitchen and peeked round the corner to have a look....

And found Susan sitting at the kitchen table, having her morning coffee. Oddly, she was all dressed up in her work clothes - dark beige work blouse and black flare skirt. No wonder she didn't come to my room; she was ready to head to work! Could it be that Uncle didn't leave for KL as planned? I started slowly towards her.

Susan looked surprised when she saw me walking towards her. She looked up:

Susan: You're up so early, dear? I thought you would be sleeping a little longer since it's such cooling weather to sleep in.

Me: Oh, I was actually woken up by the rain. It was also a bit cold so I had to put on some clothes...

Susan: Wah, you slept naked?

She gave me that cheeky smile and look, followed by a naughty giggle.

Susan: Aiyah, I should have snuck in and caught you sleeping in the nude! You won't even know if I took nude pictures of you! Haha!! But I just didn't want to wake you coz you must have been tired after our exercise last night.

I giggled along; gosh, she was certainly getting naughty this early in the morning! I decided to go with the flow:

Me: Yah, I was waiting for you to come cover me with my blanket. I was hoping you would catch me in the nude...

I was now standing right in front of her, with one hand resting on the kitchen table. I looked at her suggestively, but suddenly I thought: was she not doing anything because she was just teasing me, or was it that Uncle was still around.

Me: But... is Uncle still....?

Susan smiled; she knew I was starting to get all worried again.

Susan: Uncle left more than an hour ago, sweetie. He's probably crossed into Malaysia already.

Me: Wah, so early! But that's good then. That means we are all alone... Eh, but then why are you all dressed for work? I thought you would take leave today...

Susan: Ya, I know... I didn't take leave coz I thought we would have all evening and tonight... Surely that is enough time, right? And don't you have classes today?

Me: I already decided to skip them, some it's only 2 hours. Furthermore, I was really hoping to spend all day with you. It's not so often that we get to be alone, don't you think?

I was trying to seduce her again. Wanted to see how much she would give up just to be with me...

Me: Baby, do you think you could take just one more day off to be with me at home?

My hand moved over to touch the back of hers, beside the coffee mug. And I tried to put on as seductive of a look as I could. Susan gave a convinced smile:

Susan: Oh sweetie, how could I say 'no' to you when you talk to me like that? Let me call my boss to see if I can get leave today.

Susan immediately got up to make a call in the living room; I followed behind her. Yes, a sweet victory to start the day!

I sat beside her on the couch while she dialed her boss' number, but my hand could not resist moving over to feel her smooth, creamy thigh. I slid her skirt higher and higher up her thigh till almost reaching her panties. Susan turned to look at me, very surprised, but could not say anything because the line connected just then! She started speaking to the person on he other side, but at the same time, used her free hand to fend me off! The surprised and flustered look on her face excited me even more. It was clear that she was struggling to keep her voice straight at that moment. It was damn exciting for me! And then my other hand started feeling up her other thigh, pulling up her skirt fully now as it went. I went all the way till her lacy white panties were in view, and made my way down her smooth thighs again. Meanwhile, she was still struggling to push her skirt down with one hand while thinking up an excuse on why she had to take leave today! I was so turned on! I wanted her right away!!

So what I did next was to spread her legs apart, and swivel myself to a kneeling position in front of her, between her legs. She had got her skirt somewhat down again at this point, so nothing much was revealed, but I was now in prime position to do some real 'exploring'! Susan's eyes couldn't have gotten wider to see me in that position right in front of her. She managed to stammer the last few words before slamming down the phone. Her chest was heaving up and down with her deep breaths, which further showed off her extra generous bosom.

Susan: Oh my god, what are you doing, honey?!! Do you want me to get into trouble with my boss?!! I had to convince him that I needed urgent leave today, you know?!!

She wasn't smiling anymore, and her face was flushed with anger (and excitement, no doubt). But she didn't push my hands off or storm off in a huff. The fact that she was a till sitting there already told me something...

Me: But... this is how much I want you... I don't want to waste a single second of my time alone with you...

I had my puppy dog eyes switched on, and with that combination of sweet words and look, all the anger and fluster on Susan's face disappeared. Even her heaving chest slowed down to a normal resting rhythm. The smile which she always had appeared again.

Susan: You and your sweet words! Since when did you learn to talk like that? I am all yours now... Happy?

I didn't say anything, but just nodded gladly. And at the same time, my hands went riding upwards again, revealing her panties for the second time. This time, there was no resistance at all.

I leaned forward to give soft kisses on her thighs, alternating between left and right, and I could already hear soft moans coming from Susan. And when I got to the top of those thighs, I gently nudged my nose and lips at her bush and pussy area, through her panties. She moaned more loudly, and that encouraged me to move at a faster pace. It was good that it was raining heavily so the loud sound of rainfall can mask any moaning from being head by the neighbours.

I used one finger to lift her panties to move it aside, so that I could access the sweet treasure that was her pussy underneath. I was greeted with the inviting fragrance of her womanly scent, just before my lips touched her 'lips'. My tongue soon joined the action and I progressed from being gentle at first, to being more hungry for her sweet pussy nectar. I pulled her panties aside even more to reveal the rest of her pussy.

Susan: Pull down my panties, honey. I want you to have all of it!

My hands reached for the waistband of her panties on either sides while she lifted her buttocks slightly. In one smooth tug and pull, her panties ended up on the floor beside me. At the same instant, Susan spread her legs wide for me, so that I had unobstructed access to her. Her skirt was pulled even higher up her tummy area, so as not to cover any of her vital parts for my (and her) enjoyment. I continued feasting till my lips and mouth got all wet from her secretions, as she continued with her loud sensual moans...
Old 20-12-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

story getting hotter. continue please!
Old 20-12-2014, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Landlady

welcum back. camp here
Old 20-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice read TS, do continue
Old 22-12-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Very good! Please continue some more..
Old 22-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Bro.... more please......
Old 22-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Bro, more please
Old 25-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

I started to really enjoy the womanly scent and flavour of Susan's warm, moist pussy, without her panties being in the way. Her incessant moans help motivate me even more. What started out as gentle licking of her pussy soon became loud slurps and swallows of her love juices. Half my face was buried into her crotch, trying to access the deeper regions of her love tunnel.

It must have been more than 20 mins before I felt the exertion of my act taking it's toll. My tongue and mouth soon started to ache and I could not sustain the intensity of my actions anymore. I began to slow down and it must have been obvious enough for Susan to notice it. Her moaning became gentler and she used her hand to slowly lift my head up:

Susan: I want you inside me, honey...it's time to make love to me!

Words didn't seem to come out of my sore mouth. I just wiped the love juices off my face and stood up. Susan still kept her legs apart to welcome the next wave of my advances, but her eyes were fixed on my crotch. I untied the pull-strings of my short and slipped it off. Susan's eyes grew wider when she she saw I didn't have anything underneath.

Susan: You naughty boy. So you came prepared. Quickly now, don't make me wait for your love-making!

Again I didn't say a single word. I instinctively gave my cock a few quick pumps, and guided it into Susan's waiting pussy. It slipped in easily due to the wetness and I let my first thrust go all the way as deep as it could into her love tunnel. A satisfied moan escaped Susan's mouth, followed by one from me.

The sheer satisfaction that it gave me seemed to have suddenly unleashed something inside. There was a surge of sheer jealousy - I was suddenly jealous that Uncle had the chance to have Susan before I did! It did not make any sense at all, but the feeling was strong, and I was overwhelmed by it! I didn't know why, but I felt shortchanged that I had to have Susan only after Uncle had had his way with her! I was suddenly overwhelmed with the thought of making Susan pay for it. It was as if she belonged to me, and now I wanted to punish her for not giving herself to me in the first place!

So following that initial deep thrust, I started to fuck her hard - not fast - but real hard. I made sure each subsequent thrust went all the way, and stayed inside for a bit longer, before the next one. There were even some grunts from me to emphasize the force, and this resulted in Susan moaning in a loud and high pitch. Even her eyes suddenly opened up wide to stare at me in surprise - I had never fucked her so hard before. But she didn't say anything to me - just thoroughly enjoying the fucking that I was giving her. I had my hands at the backrest of the sofa, supporting my body weight, and my knees on the seat of the sofa. And when the speed of my thrusts increased, so did the volume of our moans. Again, I was thankful for the heavy rain masking the sounds.

And as my jealousy and 'rage' reached its peak, I realized something for the first time, well, two things actually - first was that the only part of my body making contact with Susan's is my penis and crotch area, and the second was that Susan's upper body was still fully clothed!! And so was mine! I realized that I had only taken off a single piece of her clothing - her panties! It was the first time we have had sex with this much clothes still on! Gosh, I didn't even get to see her cleavage which I loved so much!

But it was difficult at this position to start taking off the rest of her clothes - my position over her, and her legs brought up tightly against her chest made it made it almost impossible to reach the buttons on her blouse. So I ditched the idea and continued my vigorous humping - I still have the rest of the day to enjoy her body.

Our breathing was so heavy and our moans so loud that I knew I would reach the point of climax soon. It was perfect, as I had planned to cum inside her anyway. In a sense, I wanted to mark my territory, to make Susan belong to me! And I wanted to make sure I had it marked deep inside her. Susan must have seen it written on my face:

Susan: You have... have not... fucked me so... hard before!

Me: You like it...?

Susan: Yes! Yes! Just... fuck me! Fuck... me!

Me: And I am... going to cum... inside you too.

Susan: Anything you want... baby. Anything... oooohhh!!

We couldn't even talk in straight sentences with all the humping and heavy breathing going on. I mustered all my remaining strength and fucked her with harder until I started bursting inside of her! I felt myself unloading my love juices uncontrollably into her, and she accepted it willingly, almost as if she was desperate for it. Every last ounce of energy was spent making sure that all my ejaculate was completely inside her, accompanied by our final moans and groans, before I exited Susan and plopped down next to her on the sofa.

Outside, the heavy rain continued to fall...
Old 25-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
luckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of light

Well written story bro!! Good job!

To all bros who Upped my points, Million Kumsiah!! Please leave down your nick so I can repay back also!!

人生最可怜的事,不是生死离别,而是当拥有时,不好好珍惜。。
Old 26-12-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

I lay spent beside Susan, enjoying the moment and recovering from the intense session that early in the morning. After recovering her breath, Susan turned towards me:

Susan: Oh baby, I loved the way you made love to me like that! I've never seen this side of you before. 

Her left hand came up to run my chest, showing her satisfaction and appreciation of my deed.

Me: I am glad you like it, baby. And thanks for taking the day off to be with me. 

Susan: Oh, it's nothing. I have always wanted to spent a whole day with you. But I didn't know you were more eager than me! We have all day till tomorrow, so we can enjoy slowly, okay sweetie?

Me: Yeah, but I don't want a single minute to go to waste.

Susan: I know, I know. Me too. Now let me go wash up and make you some breakfast.

She pulled her skirt down and reached to pick up her panties.

Susan: What would you like, dear? Some toast with coffee?

Suddenly, and evil thought came to me - it seems the jealousy had not subsided after all - I still wanted to 'punish' her further! I decided to push it a bit more...

Me: Actually, I feel like having the mee rebus from the downstairs market...

It was still pouring outside, and I knew that going out just to get breakfast would be a messy affair. Sure to get drenched even with an umbrella, because of the strong wind. And there was no covered walkway between our block and the wet market. I wanted to see if she was willing to do that for me - it was like a test of how much she cared for me. Childish and senseless, I know, but I just wanted to do it!

Susan: Oh... so you really want to have that? Well... 

She looked outside the window, contemplating the situation outside.

Susan: Okay, honey... Let me go wash up, and I will go buy for you. I need a pair of fresh panties, you know.

Not even a tiny bit of protest from her! I smiled as she stood up to get to her bedroom - another small victory in my 'domination' over Susan. No one could tell that she just had a vigorous sex session just by looking at her - she was fully clothed (except for the pair of panties in her hand), her make-up was still intact, and her hair was just slightly messy at the back. I got up to follow her to the master bedroom, leaving my shorts on the floor where it was. There was no hurry to tidy up, knowing that Uncle won't be back so soon.

I stood at the doorway without her knowing and saw that she went straight to the attached bathroom. She didn't close her bedroom door like she usually did. Perhaps she felt at ease with me already? Or perhaps she was still dazed from the sex we had. I went over and opened her wardrobe. It was dark in her room as the lights were not on, but I could make out the folded stacks of clothes belonging to Susan. Found a smaller stack which were her panties, and took the top one - it was a normal looking skin-colored piece but felt smooth like satin - nice! Lifted it to my nose and took a deep whiff - ah, the fresh clean scent of a fresh pair of panties!

Susan: Sweetie, what are you doing there?!

Busted! I turned around with the underwear in my hand. Did she see me sniffing it just now?

Susan: Are those... my panties?

Me: I just wanted to help you get dressed...

Susan was still fully clothed - looked like she simply had a quick wash of her intimate parts below without having the disrobe. Makes sense, since all she had to do was lift up her skirt, like what she did for me a while ago.

Her look softened as I walked towards her, her gaze alternating between her what my hand was clutching and my still-naked lower body! I knelt down at her feet, holding the pair of panties out to put it on for her. Susan gave me an embarrassed smile and stepped into them, after which I slid them all the way under her skirt - of course lifting it a bit in the process to catch a glimpse of her bush. I adjusted it for her to make sure it was in place and gave it a finishing touch, literally, by sliding my fingers over her pussy! Susan let out a surprised gasp:

Susan: oh, you naughty boy! But I don't mind...

Just then, another evil thought came to me - let's push the limits another level!

Me: Darling, how about this...

Susan: Huh, what?

Before she could say more, I reached for her panties under her skirt and slid it off completely.

Susan: Oh gosh, what are you doing?!! Why did you...

Me: Can you go downstairs to buy breakfast for me...

Susan: Yes, that's what I am going to do right now...

Me: ... without any panties?

Susan just stared at me, too surprised for words.

Me: Could you do that, for me, please honey?

Susan: ... But... but why...?

Me: Coz I find it so, so sexy to know that... that you do not have anything under your skirt... For me, please?

My puppy dog eyes made their appearance again.

Susan: But... the rain... what if the wind suddenly blows... then... 

She was nervous all right - her face and the tone of her voice said it all. And I liked seeing her like that. Another step in my line of punishments I have in store for Susan.

Me: I know you will be extra careful, right?

Susan: But I have to carry the umbrella... And if the wind... What if people saw...?!

Me: No, they won't. Just be extra careful, honey, and you will be all right. Only you and I know this secret. For me, darling?

Susan's vulnerability that was so apparent now excited me to the core! And the thought of her getting exposed in public, and the humiliation that would follow, was truly satisfying!

Susan: Er... I am still not sure... I am wearing a skirt, you know.... It would be easy to see my...

Me: When you get back, I will let you do anything you want to me...

Susan was stunned again.

Susan: Oh... I guess I can do this for my little sweetie then. I'll just have to hold on to my skirt tightly...

Me: Yes, that's all you have to do... Just be careful. I will be waiting for you...

Susan: Even better, why don't you come with me... Then you can protect me from all the uncles and guys downstairs.

Holy crap, nice counter proposal from Susan! That would double the excitement indeed!

Me: Sounds good. Let's go get my shorts then. No underwear for me too...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1