The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2014, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2370 / Power: 14
xiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond repute
what would you do?

hi bros
what would you do if you know your elder sister is sleepig around with a married man?

2nd Queue List: siam66, Hurricane88, SureScore, loneyheart, Koiz, PeaceKris, CoCk shoCk, S.B.Y.1, esssinine, Prince7, Clownteaser, Swagelock, powerkid, magix01, Rasta Marley, Tingtonglove
Old 22-10-2014, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
abangputih deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabangputih deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: what would you do?

ur sis married or not btw?
Old 22-10-2014, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will not be judgemental abt it, as my sis is entitled to her own life and privacy.
I treasure our relationship and focus only on the positives.
Life is short, i dont hv the energy or time to be a preacher.
If she ask me for advice, i will encourage her to chase her dreams.
Old 22-10-2014, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomidnightz View Post
hi bros
what would you do if you know your elder sister is sleepig around with a married man?
Main question is not she is sleeping with a married man, it's whether the married man loves her or not. Also is the man has kids?

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 22-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Main question is not she is sleeping with a married man, it's whether the married man loves her or not. Also is the man has kids?
That's a good sibling
Old 22-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Yeah,that's more impt.

Life is short
Old 23-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

so long yr elder sister knows wat she is doing, I think u better "guai guai" be her younger sibling.

no one can force anyone to do things against anyone's wishes. we as bystanders can only watch, n offer help if there is any need.
Old 23-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 14
DoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant future

Its her own life. I would mind my own business.
Old 23-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Sekali got a thread saying

My brother is spending too much time on a sex forum. What should I do?

LOL..

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 24-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zoukeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how do i quit this forum?
Old 24-10-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

If your sis understands its a fling without commitments (FB arrangement), or if the man is in midst of divorce proceedings, I think you can let her be.

I can understand you concerns.
It is the same scenario where Singapore married man "falls in love" with FL /KTV girl.
The wisdom in this forum has always been "Fuck and fuck off", but sometimes, fall into KC trap cannot get out.
Unfortunately, I've at least 4 friends, with kids, who divorced over ktv girls.! It s crazy!... (yes, I suspect I'm hanging out with the wrong group of friends too ) And they are all mature adults. lol!

If you think your sis is blinded by love and needs your help to see her future, may I suggest u direct her to this website to read about potential risk of flings with married men. Your sis may not be a ktv girl, but the story is the same. The men will say what they need to say to get into her pants (why do you think this SBF is doing so well :-) ), but when come to the crunch...

The chances are that, she will still b blinded by "love" and stick to the man, but plant some thoughts in her mind that hopefully wakes her up one fine day. Meanwhile, u can try getting people close to her to nag/ talk to her regularly.

For acquaintance, I mind my own business.
For my loveones, I go all out to protect them from harm.

You decide what your sis is to you, and do what you need to do.

Goodluck!

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.

Last edited by MaoSanWang; 24-10-2014 at 10:02 AM.
Old 24-10-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoukeeper View Post
how do i quit this forum?
dont come here is consider quit.
Think u are asking how to terminate your account .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1