The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
AlexJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife real life incident

nice waiting for more
Old 21-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbestman View Post
http://i59.tinypic.com/m9w1sy.jpg

photo for Annie Ling's fans, are you?
oommg im a fan too!!
Old 21-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
S4896E is Cool - loads of Potential

nice, camp for next
Old 21-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed, maybe good to talk with your wife about the kinds of things that turn you two on. it can be healthy to do so especially if you two can establish boundaries that are not to be crossed
Old 22-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbestman View Post
http://i59.tinypic.com/m9w1sy.jpg

photo for Annie Ling's fans, are you?
love her pantyhose legs....can I be her fan???
If she has a fan club I will join.
If I do come over to kl can we go for a drink?
Old 22-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

If Wilson really screw your wife in the end.....

Screw him back... I am sure he will rem for the rest of his life.... Scar him bro....

Last resort lah.... Keep writing.... Nice....
Old 22-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
Yester Yester

nice story, more please TS
Old 23-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69 View Post
love her pantyhose legs....can I be her fan???
If she has a fan club I will join.
If I do come over to kl can we go for a drink?
i already PMed you
Old 23-10-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, anymore pics? Drooling over story!
Old 23-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was too tired from the intense coupling with my wife and she felt the same. We slept in each others arm. I never expect to channel my hatred towards Wilson by fucking my wife insanely. The more I thought that I fuck my wife as a lesson for her for exposing to Wilson, it actually ended up turning both very on.

I suspect my wife enjoy the attention of Wilson and brought her fantasy to our bedroom as well. The next day during our journey to work we chat as usual but we never brought up the issue anymore. When I dropped her at her office, she reminded me if I need to work OT, if yes, she can drop by my office again. Now for my more than 10 years working in this office, my wife will always preferred me to fetch her even how late I will be as she do not want take MRT to my office. Now this is a surprise change.

When I reached office, Wilson seems to show more interest in me. Asking about my current workload. He even joined my lunch gang to our surprise as he preferred to go lunch with my GM or rather alone. After lunch he stay at the office hanging around while as usual I need to work extra hard. The work keep piling up and I think I need to work extra time to complete it.

I watch the time, is near to 5.30 pm, and check my mobile phone, my wife sent me a mssg asking if she need to drop-by. I have no choice, but to ask her to come and wait. I looked at Wilson place and is empty. Maybe he already left.

I got too engrossed with my work and suddenly I heard someone coming in our office. I watched and saw Wilson walking in.

"Hey, havent go home?" he asked.

"yes, need to do something, boss need the figures tomorrow. How about you?" i aked.

"I just back from outside, i have some work to do." he told me.

What things he need to do? He seldom have works to do. Furthermore after he answered me, he went to lobby and stay there. No way!!! He was waiting for my wife to show up again.

I started to get panicked. I need to complete my work. My wife will be here anytime. I tried to recall what she wore this morning. Omg, short skirt again.
A white button-up shirt and a black mini. Something like attached.

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_3587496...ess-office.jpg
Old 23-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
mikelan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice legs she has bro, no wonder Wilson is into her. I've got encountered same situation, only difference is I wasn't around and my colleagues entertained her to the extend to play pool @ the rest area.
Old 23-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My wife arrived 10 minutes later. Wilson was already waiting at the door for her as if he was expecting her. Like yesterday both sat at the sofa with Wilson facing her. Before Wilson have any chance, I went out to greet my wife and my wife sort of sense what I am up to. She sat with her legs crossed and put her office file on her lap, covering herself as much as possible to Wilson disappointment.

My mind was at peace now, nothing to be worried about. I went back to work. I still hear laughter but I need to complete my work as soon as possible. About 10 minutes later I heard the door opened, I went and peek and saw my wife going to the ladies. Wilson waited for her and I went back to my desk.
She came back and both continue chatting while I almost complete my work. 10 minutes later I packed my stuffs and leave. When I arrived at the lobby, I saw different scenario!!

My wife legs were not crossed and her file was beside Wilson. This time, my wife legs was open wide, wide enough to see her skin colored lacy panties. Damn, she was exposing to him again. I can sense both were enjoying the situation.

Both my wife stand up when I came out and Wilson passed back the file to my wife. My wife thanked him for his time.

Once inside the car, I told her that she exposed herself again. My wife was surprised. She said she was not aware. I asked her why she passed her file to Wilson; she should use it as a shield. She said she was aware of her exposure yesterday and she tried to cover herself by crossing her legs and cover with her file. But when she went to washroom, Wilson offered to take care of her file. Once she came back, Wilson did not return it and when both started to get comfy in their conversation, she was unaware why she opens her legs. She was not sure how she opened her legs and exposed to him again.

We kept quiet. I was part upset and part excited again. What should I do? I tried to calm down.

That night my wife changed into another sexy night wear. This time a skin colored one. The same colored as her panties she wore earlier. Something like below:
http://www.lelong.com.my/skin-colour...-01-Sale-I.htm

I was aroused. Much more horny then yesterday, I pushed my wife to the bed and started touching her. She was moaning weakly. Damn you Wilson, I touched every inches of her body from her legs to her thigh, then to her honey pot. She was already very wet. I lowered her panties and started fingering her. She was responding to my fingering by pushing her pussy to me. I started to intensify my fingering and she moaned and orgasm within few minutes.

I looked at my wife; she looked at me with desperate plea,” Lick me dear.”

“what? “ I asked.

“Lick me, lick me now” she almost shouted.

My demon started to poison my mind. I saw Wilson unbutton my wife from her office shirt and took her panties and black mini skirt down.

“Lick me Wilson, lick me now,” I heard she pleaded.

I licked my wife hairy pussy imagining Wilson tonguing her. “Yes, Wilson, lick me…eat me…” I heard she said. She was rocking wildly, orgasm wildly.
“Fuck me, fuck me now” She asked.

I took out a rubber and wore it. With image of Wilson fucking her hard, I slam her with all my might pulling her night dress upwards, groping and playing with her tits.

“Dear, I love you so much, please don’t stop making love, please don’t stop making love to me’” she said.

It was too much for me. I only heard my wife pleading,” Wilson, I love you so much, please don’t stop fucking, please don’t stop fucking me,” my imagination went wild.

I was about to cum and my wife was expecting more. “No dear, I am not done, don’t stop.” But is too late, this session was too unbearable, I can’t hold on any longer, I cummed earlier than what my wife expected.
Old 23-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starting to hate wilson...damn...camping here bro...
Old 23-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -130 / Power: 0
Fosters Fosters

Camping and really nice story . .
Old 23-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)