The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My wife real life incident

Guys, so I just write a short incident that happened last week.
The event is on going so I will update when available.

So as mentioned in another thread I work in a Japanese firm.
My manager is a Japanese was post back to Japan.
And the incident here is not about him but my colleague.
Let's call him Wilson. He is 27 years old. Not a hardworking guy and always snake around and very good at bootlicking. He don't really have to work as their department assistant do most of the paperwork. While my department are the major contributors for our company. I need to work hard and many workload as we earn almost 75% of company revenue.

Abit on his outlook. He is fat, not tall and face are like moon face and not smooth. My other colleagues said wilson got those face where you see, you will wanna slap him.

He boot lick our useless local GM and became his favorite staff.
He let him do whatever he like such as late to work, disappear during working hour and snake around with the GM.

I will tell you about his bad habit later but the incident I want to tell is about my wife and Wilson.

As informed earlier, my wife Annie or Ling is 37 years old. Married to me for almost 8 years old and we was blessed with a boy and a girl. She is pretty as informed by most of my friends and relatives. Her breast are quite big and c cup.
She is not super model body and a bit meaty but are at the right curve.
She is very homely type and prim proper type. For as long as our marriage life I never encounter she flirted with anybody not even once.
Old 14-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My wife real life incident

camping......
Old 14-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support!!!
Old 14-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Carry on pls.
Old 14-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

T.Q. bro TS yourbestman for coming back wif another story of ur wifey Ling ! ...& tis time it's for real !...shd be exciting !...waiting patiently for your continuation pls bro....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
tan707070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more
Old 14-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jon12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My wife real life incident

Interesting!!
Old 15-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jari_Owen is Cool - loads of Potential

hmm....listening attentively
Old 15-10-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
yeoyeoyeo38 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

camping started!
Old 15-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Support ! Support !
Old 15-10-2014, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 15-10-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, great, carry on......

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 15-10-2014, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Like everyone in the office, I hate Wilson for his bad attitude and sort of jealous of what he is enjoying now. Less work still get pay while I need to work hard and busy everyday. I worked in this company for more than 10 years while he work for 3 years and always travel oversea for biz, as our GM never stopped him. In other word Wilson became big headed and arrogant.
As my bosses like karaoke and hanky-panky stuffs, we went night club and karaoke many times. We will get PR gals to accompany us, most of the time I will choose an innocent looking one and just chat with her. Most I did will be putting my hands to her waist or shoulder or some light kissing. Nothing more. As PR gals if you touch her more, you need to either pay her for fuck or tips her more.
But for Wilson, he will take advantage of it using the gals as he like, touching them all over, dry humping them and even inserting his finger into their pussy. And he got this bad habit of intentionally disturb other colleagues gals in the club. He was smart to make it like he is just making the environment lively but we knew he is trying to enjoy other gals. When tips ing time, he will pretend and not giving tips, as the entrance, drinks and PR basic charge are covered by company. Even tips like RM 50 or RM100 also he won't give. Such a jerk.
Old 15-10-2014, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, he is kind of jerk, that's lot of him ard in s'pore too.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 15-10-2014, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 14
KimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant future

Pitching up tent .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1