The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Thai Sister In Law and Me

All comments appreciated and good evening to all bros & siss.
Continuing from where i left off previously ...

“Take your dress off” I commanded as I sauntered to my bed and sat on the edge.

“I shy kar” Nam purred.

“No need shy na, I want see Nam” me said.

“Kar” Nam said in the most sexy way possible, only she did not even realize it. But it was the hottest thing I heard all night and it instantly made my half drunk cock snap to attention.

With only her fairest of skin visible, contrasted with the semi light and her cumbersome dress, Nam hesitantly reached back to pull down her zipper. The dress easily fell to her ankles and Nam was standing there in front of me in her bra and pink panties.

Her young breasts were smaller than Pi-Rom’s but were perky and firm as expected. I beckoned her to come towards me. With a sigh, Nam moved, at first a small step, then wobbling a bit and literally fell onto me. Haha, she was high and when my hands caught her by her narrow waist, she giggled from the tingly sensations of my first touch on her bare torso.
Old 23-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She was getting playful now and with some urgency, I yanked off my belt and tore off my pants to relieve the insane pressure on my bulging crotch. Almost instantly, the newly cheeky Nam swung her cheeky hand round to feel the bulge through my jockeys.

Jumping to attention, I took possession of her mouth and as she opened up, I slipped my tongue inside, exploring, stroking, chasing and tasting the remnants of our decadent night. As our fluids were mixing, her bra had come off but I don’t remember how.
I then flipped her on her side and slid down to meet her two small peaks, about a handful of tenderness, each topped by small cherry like nipples. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and with a ravenous hunger, swallowed half of the other boob in my mouth.

Something inside her snapped, a throaty deep groan was ripping from her throat and filling the quiet room. Wow, Nam was quite a moaner, I loved it! It was intoxicating. The tracing of my hands up and down her nubile body was sending shockwaves through her and she tore off my T, yanking my arms away for a few precious seconds.

Resuming my attack on her girly nipples, I hooked one free hand under her panty and yanked them down her knees. Now she was completely naked and I’m marveling at her taut and lithe body, every curve and rise was perfect. I slid my hand onto the crack of her butt, played with both of her ass cheeks and slid down the middle again to her already wet cunt.
“Hnnnnnggggg Arrrrrrrhh”
“Mmmmmm, good” Nam uttered in approval.

With a haste borne of desperation, I tore off my jockeys to let my fully erect cock spring free and I could see the glazy look in Nam’s eyes as she stared at it. Placing her back on the lying position, I spread her legs apart. I was sliding my cock up and down her soaked slit, from her clit to the space before her anus. Nam was tightening her stomach muscles with anticipation when I rested my cock tip at her vaginal entrance. She was bracing herself for the pressure my hard dick would cause to her small cunt.

I forced my way in initially, but then the folds of her inner flesh was giving way, and I glided in easily all the way to the hilt. I felt her juices squishing out as I pushed in. Nam raised her body to meet mine, heat on heat, as our mouths met and her arms came round to hold me in a tight grip.

I pulled back about half way and thrusted, again and again. Her moans were getting noisy so I reluctantly had put my hand over her mouth. Nam’s legs had spread wide and lay flat on the bed and her wet hole felt incredibly tight in that position. My cock was shoving into her pussy from tip to base, creating smacking sounds and her hungry twat was clamping and devouring my manhood.

She couldn’t take it anymore and i could feel more and more contractions gripping my dick harder and harder and then her legs caught me in a vice like grip. My moment was coming too, and just before I would shoot off, I had to pull out, and holding Him in my hand, I sprayed my load all over her breasts, some of it dripping down onto my bed (shit!). Wow that was quite an intense fuck I thought, and i’m sure Nam would agree as I saw a smile break from the corner of her lips as I handed her some tissues.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wao! hot steamy update, ts
camping for more
Old 23-10-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Glued to the screen!
Old 23-10-2014, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Ha ha... her juices just like her name... flow like water krup. ..

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 23-10-2014, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
TheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice bro really enjoyed the story, shall await more update from you, support
Old 23-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

Very very sensuous bro .. please continue

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 23-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

Very very sensuous bro .. please continue

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 23-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -130 / Power: 0
Fosters Fosters

TS more please . .
Old 23-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -103 / Power: 0
Corwell Corwell

very nice .... TS please continue . . .
Old 23-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Such nice moment, more please.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 24-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Timmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice write up
Old 24-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
Vanillant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanillant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story, pls continue
Old 24-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

wah.... cuming lickin good!
Old 24-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cumming bro.....ke ke ^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1