The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Thai Sister In Law and Me

You just make me miss Aew.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please
Old 05-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't keep us in suspense bro. Looking forward to the continuation of the story.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chencur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice build up. just keep it going.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros good evening. Hi bro nakorn ..Here is one more chapter before i see you guys again .. i'll be back.

Previously ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machupichu View Post
I was thinking WTF just happened! My SIL just blew me to high heaven and it was the best feeling I’ve ever felt. Nothing else happened that night. Pi-Rom put on her clothes and told me in a soft voice “see you tomorrow” and left me still dazed and woozy from all the events that transpired.

I woke up late the next morning and went down to the house expecting the awkward moment when I had to face Pi-Rom with other people around and pretending all was normal. But there wasn’t anybody in except for Lek’s parents and they gave me something to eat before I went over to the restaurant to see what my brother & Lek were up to.

"Pi-Rom was not there either and I found out that she had gone into town by herself that morning. I heard she came back that afternoon but she did not come to the restaurant that day. I was secretly disappointed. "

The next time I saw Pi-Rom was near dinner time. She smiled at me which instantly made me feel better and she was great when we were all eating together, chatting normally with her family. When she spoke everyone seemed to listen and it was obvious she is assured and respected in the family. Sort of like the go to person whenever a problem arises.

That night I went to my room as usual after watching some Thai tv. There’s really nothing much to do here at night and everyone sleeps early except maybe Keaw & Jin when they are out hanging with their friends. I joined them once before.

Contd..

This night, I consciously did not lock my room’s door and after like an eternity I heard the familiar steps again and soon Pi-Rom was before me in my room again.

“How are you” I blurted out.
“I fine” she said.
“Sorry last night” she continued. I took that to mean she was apologising for leaving so suddenly last night.
“I go town today buy something.. “

I did not let her finish her sentence when I leaned in to give her a kiss on her cheek. She did not flinch but instead kissed me back on my lips. Thus I took her hand and led her to the bed. Pi-Rom was wearing a light night blouse and I could feel her hardened nipples thru the light garment as i caressed her body. She was braless tonight.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

contd ..

“I want you do all tonight” Pi-Rom uttered.
I took off her blouse and this time she let me kiss her everywhere till I reached her erect nipples and took one in my mouth, circling her areola with my tongue. She was squirming like a fish out of water.

I reached down and inserted my hand under her shorts and my finger just slipped down her very juicy slit. Immediately, her head arched back and she moaned deeply while reaching down herself to pull down her own shorts and panties in one go. I hastily took off my T and shorts and we were both naked for the first time in each others’ arms. She looked into my eyes and I was sure that she too was savouring the moment and did not want it to end.

I followed the curve of her waist with my hand and as I approached her womanhood, she trembled a little. Oh, she was so wet already. But she wanted to suck me again and this time before I could shoot, she stopped sucking. She did like this for a few times until I somehow calmed down.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Pi-Rom then brought her pussy and positioned herself at the tip of my penis. As she lowered herself, I could feel the warmth of her cavity engulfing my rod.

She was surpressing her moans now and I was not helping any by kneading her breasts and twisting both her nipples with a gentle force, making her having to cover her own mouth with one hand.

This woman could rock but I thought doggie would better, so I made her stand on the floor and bend over with her two hands pressing on the bed. Then I spread her legs and entered her from behind. Her fleshy buttocks was a nice cushion as I hit Pi-Rom hard. I could see her ass cheeks were vibrating everytime I hit home. Her legs soon were going soft and she wanted me on top of her doing the ole missionary.

I lay her down back on the bed and nicely positioned her and when my dick entered her again, her pussy felt so nicely warm and welcoming. Automatically, Pi-Rom raised both her legs and wrapped them around my waist. This was one of the longest I have ever held back my own climax as I long pumped her but I could feel my balls surging now and there was no stopping the impending eruption. Pi-Rom could feel my tension too and pulled me deeper into her pussy with both her hands and legs. I creamed her with a massive load and fell on top of her exhausted. She was holding me like a baby and we just laid there till I shrank and popped out of her pussy.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Final part of the Early Chapters

Pi-Rom really taught and helped me a lot in sex that night. And as I already had known, she is a strong minded woman who gets what she wants and the way she wants it.
Guess what she went to town for that morning?
“I go buy medicine” she said.
“I take medicine, no baby”
I believe she had calculated her ovulation cyle to start the pills today, so she went to town to get some and that was also why she did not want me to fuck her last night by leaving hastily after she had blown me off.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
Billiner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBilliner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story keep going please
Old 06-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great story TS, pitching my tent to support ..

Keep going ya ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 06-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Thai Sister In Law and Me

Another great thread. Keep it coming please.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 16
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pi-Rom really taught and helped me a lot in sex that night. And as I already had known, she is a strong minded woman who gets what she wants and the way she wants it.
I believe she had calculated her ovulation cyle to start the pills today, so she went to town to get some and that was also why she did not want me to fuck her last night by leaving hastily after she had blown me off.
Up u +7 for yr nice story.........
Old 06-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for updates
Old 07-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: My Thai Sister In Law and Me

Quote:

Nice story, keep it up
Old 07-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 19
submarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond repute

Carry on please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1