The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Thai Sister In Law and Me

This is based on true events that took place several years ago. To put it down in words took a long time. In my mind it is still fresh as if I had been narrating it so often to anyone listening but truth is I have only told a few close friends. I’m not sure why though. Some silly sentiments holding & keeping the thoughts in a private place maybe. I will try to put in as many limited details as I wish, yet I am ready to talk about the events but only because we have long moved on and it’s in the distant past.

I was 23 years old then. Just completed an overseas working stint and was back home with lots of time and some money in my hands. While I was away, my elder brother Doug had gotten married to his Thai girlfriend Lek from uni. I quickly got to meet the newly married couple but of course I knew Lek and had met her several times before when Doug brought her around. Such a timid and quiet girl but she definitely had ideas for her/their life and you will know that when you talk with her. Before any of you think that this story is of me bonking Lek, I’m sorry to disappoint you. That my friends is beyond even me to do. Bear with me for a few paragraphs if you will and more will be revealed.

Pls let me know if bros wanna listen to the rest of my story ...
Old 04-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
champ20ns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Thai Sister In Law and Me

yes.. please carry on.. sound interesting .
Old 04-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching extra tents for other bros to drop by.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

I'm beginning to read stories.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls be patient with me bros coz really first time writing this kind of thing .. haizz.

Cut a long story short, Doug & Lek had planned to go back to her parents house in southern Thailand. They had a business idea formulated and was eager to put the plans into motion. They invited me to tag along since I was basically laying around because my next work stint was not yet due to come on soon. Definitely on right? Single and care-free damn shiok that time. I had been to Thailand only once before with my mates and was eager to re-live the good times I had there.

The small plane landed, tyres screeching a little and soon we were on our way to Lek’s parents house. Keaw her brother and another guy had come to fetch us. When we reached their house, everyone came to meet us and we were all laughing and smiling but I didn’t understand a word. Lol. I was introduced to Lek’s parents, other brother Jin, uncle, aunty, even neighbours and then there was .. Rom.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

cont'd ...

I was told to address her as Pi-Rom because she is older than me and was Lek’s older sister. To me automatically, Pi-Rom impressed me as an assured type of woman. She could speak some English, had longish straight hair and eyes that were featured perfectly in her fresh face. Just like an average milf but it did cross my mind at that time that she was quite hot. My brother and Lek were given a room in the house and then Keaw showed me to the back where there was a smaller house or hut/chalet? on the slope rising slowly behind the main house. That was to be my room for the coming 5 to 6 weeks.

So then the couple (Doug & Lek) were busy with their hospitality project in the days that followed. They were starting a restaurant and chalet guest house place at the seaside a few miles from the house on some land that Lek’s grandparents owned. I helped out as much as I could. It was work but those were some of my happiest times. I noticed Pi-Rom used to come over there too and I was always the first one she would give the refreshments to when we were putting on the thatch roof of the restaurant. A few times I caught glimpses down her blouse but I dared not linger for fear of being caught staring and feeling embarrassed because she was my elder sister in law. I never thought anything more of Pi-Rom’s soft cleavage after that as if it was just a passing stimulating sight that will catch the eye of a young guy every other day. Common stuff.

To be contd .....
Old 04-10-2014, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 04-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

lai lai lai....tent pitch up liao
Old 04-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

OK guys, thanks for the support and here's the continuation :

I was getting to know everyone better as the days went by and one person in particular , Pi-Rom seemed to always find time to talk with me about anything like my work, Singapore and so on.. Pi-Rom is married and her husband lives and work in Bangkok. My sister in law was in her early thirties at that time and I wouldn’t have guessed that she was a mother if she hadn’t told me that she has a 9 year old daughter studying and living with the father in Bangkok. Her body profile is that of a young woman in her blooming years and her skin looked so smooth and youthful. I also heard that she was here to stay a while in order to help with the family business but what was whispered was that she and her husband were having some problems.

Anyways I sleep alone in the back house and usually before I go to sleep I lock the door as I have been instructed by the household. Just to be on the safe side they said coz the area was so quiet at night and fencing round the main house was only partial at best out here in the outskirts. Then one night I heard footsteps coming up the wooden steps leading to my room and it kind of registered in my half asleep mind until my locked door knob was being turned and the sound of that made me realize it wasn’t a dream. Whao .. I just laid there in the semi dark and then distinctly heard the same footsteps going back down the steps and away. I was not really frightened, and I think I did tell one or two of Lek’s brothers about it the next day but they just did not take it too seriously and sort of brushed it off.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

This is it. Pi-Rom makes her move.

The next couple of days passed by rather swiftly and mostly uneventfully except for the times I chatted with P-Rom but I wasn’t overly focused on that. As a new relative and at a new place I did not want to draw too much unwanted attention. On the third night after the footsteps incident, Keaw probably my best friend there, came to my room after dinner and suddenly offered me some pot. I’ve had this wonderful weed before so the both of us just smoked the hell off and then laughed and cackled even when we could not speak each other’s mother tongue well haha. Later he left and feeling woozy I went to bed but it was not easy falling asleep with your head spinning like that lol. As I laid there listening to the crickets creak for god knows how long – the door to my room flung open and someone was coming towards me after closing it. I had forgotten to lock the door.

This person came and straight away came and lay on my bed next to me as if it was the most normal thing to do. My moment of shock turned to surprise when I managed to see up close it was Pi-Rom! I caught scent of her feminine aroma first, no perfume, just the nice smell of her hair and skin, as we were practically nose to nose. Natural instincts kicked in and I made my best move ever when I kissed her on her lips.
We had not even spoken a word yet and there our tongues were slowly reaching out seeking warmth, seeking each other.

One of Pi-Rom’s hands was now wrapped around me stroking my back and hair. I moved in and my god I was feeling her whole body on mine, moving but sticking tightly. This I’ve been dying to do so I moved in on her breasts and unbuttoned the front of her night dress. Her mounds were soft and more than a handful as I played with them with her bra on. She was heaving and breathing heavily, her breathe mixing with mine. I wanted to bury my face in her cleavage but Pi-Rom stopped me then reached back and undid her bra and in a single motion she had flung her bra and blouse onto the floor. I removed my T and was feeling her bare breasts on my chest as our lips and tongue twirled against each other like fighting fish.

Next she took my shorts off and her fingers felt like silken feathers caressing on my rock hard member. I remember I was really throbbing and so afraid I would shoot off early but Pi-Rom seemed to know and as she was moving down I could see her outline in the natural light from the open window above. First I felt her lips on my balls, then she was licking her way up to the tip of my penis and she finally took my whole thing into her mouth. Her tongue was moving around when she was drawing up before plunging down again. I could feel my sperm rising and I grabbed her tits and squeezed. All that time Pi-Rom was giving me the best blow job of my life. I lost track of time but it couldn’t have been more than five minutes when I failed to hold back anymore and blew my entire load into her mouth.

I laid there panting and feeling sorry for myself for cumming so fast as Pi-Rom made her way to the toilet..

Last edited by Machupichu; 04-10-2014 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

me too reporting for duty, ha ha
Old 04-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice. Camping here too.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

Pardon me for my long winded writing. I can't remember all of the words Pi-Rom and me shared and i'm trying but the gist of the torrid affair is clear as light to me. No worries, when i have time besides my work and other commitments, i will continue. Here's another installment ..

I was thinking WTF just happened! My SIL just blew me to high heaven and it was the best feeling I’ve ever felt. Nothing else happened that night. Pi-Rom put on her clothes and told me in a soft voice “see you tomorrow” and left me still dazed and woozy from all the events that transpired.

I woke up late the next morning and went down to the house expecting the awkward moment when I had to face Pi-Rom with other people around and pretending all was normal. But there wasn’t anybody in except for Lek’s parents and they gave me something to eat before I went over to the restaurant to see what my brother & Lek were up to.

"Pi-Rom was not there either and I found out that she had gone into town by herself that morning. I heard she came back that afternoon but she did not come to the restaurant that day. I was secretly disappointed. "

The next time I saw Pi-Rom was near dinner time. She smiled at me which instantly made me feel better and she was great when we were all eating together, chatting normally with her family. When she spoke everyone seemed to listen and it was obvious she is assured and respected in the family. Sort of like the go to person whenever a problem arises.

That night I went to my room as usual after watching some Thai tv. There’s really nothing much to do here at night and everyone sleeps early except maybe Keaw & Jin when they are out hanging with their friends. I joined them once before.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ezzyuno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story please continue
Old 04-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster