The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
Mike2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMike2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Night Fishing

lucky ts!!!
Old 10-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

i am so per-occupied with Sue's tea cup size breasts. Oh my as I felt for them under her tee, i imagined what a teenage emerging peaks are like. To me it is not she has but what she does not that excited me. How do you put it? It is like down-blouse and up-skirt experiences. Do you or do you not see tension. My fingers pinched, my hand cupped and my mind eyes triggered an animal response of...what do you call it? Tiny electric impulses that ignited sub- conscious emotions of eros. It was a pure play of sex in the mind derived from pleasuring and obtaining erotic pleasures.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update, ts. Staying tuned for more.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Wow... a group of free sex and $200.00... and all you did was go fishing. When will i ever get soooo lucky?
Old 11-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

as i continued to grope Sue's body, the thought of self-doubt crossed my mind: do i validate my existence as i lust for more of the sensation, just so i know, or deny myself of the feelings, by totally dis-engaging what i was doing and walk away with the hope to salvage my sanity. This experience was way to good to be true. I saw myself as a goof-ball who by chance, and as if by accident, had cross my path like an episode of Sex in the City.

Back to my time with Sue... I don't know about you but i have a fixation on women with tattoo. So at first, I searched for and asked for permission to kiss her butterfly. Sue let out a louder moan.

"Arise my love, and come with me.
The morning will come and the air is clearer.
Just one touch will trigger my quiver,
Arise my love, and come with me".

Last edited by seabass; 11-10-2014 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 11-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

thanks fer updates !
Old 11-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Wow... a group of free sex and $200.00... and all you did was go fishing. When will i ever get soooo lucky?
As I said before, I detest fishing. For me it is a head fake.

A head fake is defined as player's movement of the head as if to change direction, hoping to mislead pursuers.

In his "Last Lecture" titled "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams" (at Carnegie Mellon on September 18, 2007), Randy Pausch refers extensively to "head fakes." He describes as a "head fake," for example, the phenomenon of parents encouraging their children to play football. Parents tell their children to play sports not because they really want them to become football stars, he says, but to help them develop collaboration and socializing skills. His concluding remarks during the last 3-4 minutes present the final head fake of the lecture.

A ‘head-fake,’ he explained earlier, occurs when someone is taught a deeper lesson under the pretense of learning something simple — when a high school football player learns determination, teamwork, and perseverance while seeming to learn a proper three-point stance, for instance.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
As I said before, I detest fishing. For me it is a head fake.

A head fake is defined as player's movement of the head as if to change direction, hoping to mislead pursuers.

In his "Last Lecture" titled "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams" (at Carnegie Mellon on September 18, 2007), Randy Pausch refers extensively to "head fakes." He describes as a "head fake," for example, the phenomenon of parents encouraging their children to play football. Parents tell their children to play sports not because they really want them to become football stars, he says, but to help them develop collaboration and socializing skills. His concluding remarks during the last 3-4 minutes present the final head fake of the lecture.

A ‘head-fake,’ he explained earlier, occurs when someone is taught a deeper lesson under the pretense of learning something simple — when a high school football player learns determination, teamwork, and perseverance while seeming to learn a proper three-point stance, for instance.
Well said bro, just upped u
Old 11-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

I spread a large beach towel over the passenger seat. Then went about undressing Sue. First removing her pink shorts. What is with these girls and no undies. She just used a panty liner on her shorts! I put on a pair of surgical gloves and cleaned her pussy with some alcohol wipes. Next, I took out a Q-Tip from the first aid box and focus on 'cleaning' the urine hole by applying circular motion. You know when you are twisting and turning the Q-Tip stem and gently apply pressure on the cotton tip to the hole. With one hand holding my arm, Sue encouraged me to continue on the spot. I can tell she was enjoying the sensation that was sending her to the clouds. While she was on cloud nine, i poured some olive oil on her inner labia and her clitoris as her pussy started to swell. At this point Sue dug her fingernails sharply into my arm as she let off a shudder! Fingering her hood contour and discovering her outer labia foldings and hanging tissues with my tongue was met with Sue's entire body moving upward as if she was hungry for more. This girl is so juicy. This girl is so cherry. This girl is so young looking with only a patch of soft, sparely populated and tiny pubic hair.
Old 11-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This girl is so young looking with only a patch of soft, sparely populated and tiny pubic hair.
This one i like... upped 8 for you!!!
Old 11-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting style of writing! Looking forward to more! Thanks for sharing , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-10-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

I put my fore finger in and found the g spot, and with my thumb on top of the clitoris, I gently rubbed till she climax.

When all is done, I removed the surgical gloves and bagged them along with the cotton buds, and wipes.

We dressed up and headed back to the pond after giving Sue a hug n a kiss.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Sue

Hi Uncle Philip.. please forgive Lydia. She is on a rebound, her bf dump her for another air stewardess. She just had a bet with us and wanted to bonk someone tonite before midnite or she will treat us to a meal.
She forgot to add that all of them were on a dare, not to wear bras and panties for that night.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Good observation. Thank you all for up and encouraging words. I like to solicit directions from readers so I can develop more iterations in the storyline.
Old 13-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Sue shared:

She is a sole proprietor of a real estate company with a team of young realtors.
Her company's customers are mainly from Indonesia although 20% are from other countries. Last year her company booked $30 million net net net. She invited me to be part of her team provided I can pass some property licence tests. She need a 'proxy' or a front for some cases and I should be able to step up to the plate. She plan to explain the deal but to show her sincerity, she handed a check of $10,000 and asked me to fill in my name on it. Wah say!

If i am really a fisherman, you may have though this is a fish tale.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1