The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fling with a Mee Pok selling Lady

Bro upzz you liao.
Old 22-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

Camping here ....
Old 22-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

back from lunch .. continue before my meeting at 3pm

Me : why u never ask him to try your asshole ?

Alice : aiyah that time never think of this, only think of making him enjoy and i enjoy only.

Me : ooooh . just now you so daring. Make me very excited. You like these exciting type one ah ? Whats the most exciting you try with him ?

Alice thought for awhile trying to gather her thoughts while continuing to stroke my cock while i puff away.

Alice : hmmm got a few la i think. One time was in the taxi in SG. We go out till quite late then take cab back to his hotel. On the way he ask me to suck his cock in the taxi. So i pretend i want to vomit, he ask the taxi driver for plastic bag saying i want to vomit and then i lie down on his thigh pretending to be sick lor. When i lie down i unzip his pants and suck his cock. I suck until he shoot in my mouth then i drink ( Alice shyly smiles again )

Me : Uh huh .. continue leh ( her hands were still stroking my cock and i moved her hands into my berms )

Alice : Aiyoh your didi very wet leh

Me : yah hear your stories make me very hard

Alice : Another time i go M'sia and his wife not home ( go back to her hometown ) i pretend to be his colleague and bring his son ( 2-3 years old kid ) go out eat dinner etc then go back home. At his house when his son sleep, we start our show. We screw in his bed and his son was sleeping on the baby cot next to us. Very kan chiong , scared his son will wake up but also very exciting. I want to moan out loud but must control. He purposely make me very shiok , lick my oyster and play with my clit until i BTH begged him to screw me. That night very shiok , we both also cannot tahan and move to the hall to continue. We move to the sofa and he doggy me and shoot all inside me

Me : did you stay over or go home ?

Alice : i stay over la but i sleep in another room bacause his parent also stay same house

Me : waaaaaah !!! so daring !!!

Alice : hahah yah but we pretend like we are colleagues mah and his parents know i coming to stay mah but stay different room la

Alice : After finish we go our own room but we continue to sms chat until i sleep. then after that, middle of night he come again. He wake me up and want another set so i gave him lor. Next day his wife come back and see me sleep in another room she also dont mind already hehhee .... jie jie very "jian" hor

It was close to about 10pm i think and i was getting really turned on and cant wait to bring this ah soh back to the run and ram her good already.

Me : come la lets go ... i very hard until BTH liao

Alice : hahahah i can see you very gian already ah

With that she held my hand and placed it onto her now soaking panties. I fingered her for a moment and frenched for a few seconds . both of us now know what we needed to do. I stood up and adjusted my cock and placed it into the 3pm position so that the buldge is not so obvious and got ready to go. Alice was right next to me. it was a short walk back to the hotel and room

Once the door to our room was shut, Alice immediately pulled my berms down and went straight for the cock that is now covered with precum. She knelt down and was slurping away like a hungry elephant. She used the same method, spitting on my cock and letting her spit slide down my shaft before licking it all up from my balls to the tip of my cock followed by deep throating several times and repeating the same procedure. I bent forward trying to grab her breasts while shes at it but it proving to be quite challenging. So i motioned for her to move to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and Alice continued sucking and slurping away. I removed my t shirt and removed hers as well ... she unhooked her bra and let it slide out of her onto the floor.

Since i was sitting on the edge of the bed, Alice had easier access to my balls and she started licking downwards towards the skin between my balls and asshole while continuing to stroke my cock. Then she used her tongue to start painting my asshole like what she did to my cock. She spit on my asshole and licked it off, using the tip of her tongue and poke into my ass alternating between poking my ass and spitting ... the feeling is really good !!!! I usually get soft once my asshole is being molested but her continued stroking of my cock with her hands prolonged the hardness.

Alice : mmmmm ...... i want to drink your sperm again, faster shoot for me ....

I pulled Alice up from the floor to mount me , she pulled her panties aside and easily my cock slid into her pussy which was soaking wet. As she was quite fleshy, i lost balance and layed down on the bed with her still on top and grinding away. I love it when a girl grinds me rather then move up and down when shes on top. Alice's grinding skills were excellent and i can tell shes got lotsa experience grinding. She bent down for a quick french and moved her lips onto my left nipple sucking and licking them while grinding me ... her tongue licked everywhere, from left nipple to right nipple then to my ears and probing her tongue into me earlobes while still grinding away ...

I can feel the urge building up and i grabbed both her asscheeks and motioned her to move faster. She seem to sense my urgency and contracted her muscles to give me more feel ...

Me : faster faster ...

Alice : oooh didi , Jie Jie cumming .... cumming ... cumminggggg ..... oooooh ooooohh ohhh ohhh ...

I shot my load into her while she came, i could feel her whole internal muscle just squeezing everything i had ...

Alice : oooohhh ... gei wor gwi wor ... ooooh as she continued to grind me.

Alice laid on top of me after we both came. My cock now became soft and slid out of her pussy. She dismount and went down to give my a cock a final cleaning by licking and sucking every drip of our juice then proceeded to the bathroom.

I lay down thinking, wah .... this might be one of the best fucks i ever had ... I am gonna fulfil all my perverted fantisies tonight !!
Old 22-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice read bro
Old 22-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Alice looks like the slightly slimmer version of this person

http://ourparentingworld.com/wp-cont...2013/10/51.jpg
Old 22-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fling with a Mee Pok selling Lady

After reading your post, l also feel like finding my mee pok soh
Old 22-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hum got no idea hg where gt a mee pok soo lookin like her
Old 22-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

look like all the hougang mee pok stall going to be comb by all sbf bro

Fc Walabis
Old 22-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

after this episode...hougang mee pok stall sure full of customers
Old 23-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 13
newtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewtosbf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Damm I want to eat mee pok with ollister !!!!
Old 23-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Looking at the sample pic, think I know where she is.
Will give it a try
Old 23-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

this mee pok is sibei spicy lol
Old 23-09-2014, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xxwaterbirdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eh hougang where ? share leh bro
Old 23-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 14
KimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
after this episode...hougang mee pok stall sure full of customers
Definitely and mostly 85% male customers.
Old 23-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

After reading the story, next time go buy mee pok how to face the ah soh ah? Jialat! LOL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1