The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
facebook stalking of my colleague.

I am just a general production operator, with 3 O level .
She is a senior production planner , graduate from Singapore poly.
I begin my line like this:
I like to invite u for a meal. I know i am deaf but i am secretly in love with u.

She eventually know who next day. Then i reveal my dirty thought to her and she know my sex activity with pros.

Eventually, she become more responsive towards me , and making face like inviting me ...
See whether i can charm uigh ranking woman despite my reaf
Old 23-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: facebook stalking of my colleague.

camping here for next part...
Old 23-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I am just a general production operator, with 3 O level .
She is a senior production planner , graduate from Singapore poly.
I begin my line like this:
I like to invite u for a meal. I know i am deaf but i am secretly in love with u.

She eventually know who next day. Then i reveal my dirty thought to her and she know my sex activity with pros.

Eventually, she become more responsive towards me , and making face like inviting me ...
See whether i can charm uigh ranking woman despite my reaf
Is that all, sound like more happening going. Care to share.....
Old 23-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Now , I am using PC.. (keying in with cheap tablet very troublesome.)

Whole story:

When I joined this company as a production operator 2 year ago, doing QC inspection. I was attracted to this gal, she often headed to production area to oversee production. She was romantically attracted to a guy who was working as business development executive who was very handsome. I wanted to see whether I can charm her or not.
Yes, she got FB. I search for her profile using '' her full name, name of our company.'' There, her FB with her name, photo, where she studied.

Stalking Day 1: I send msg to her via FB, saying " I am attracted to you , can I have dinner with you? I am deaf.''

Next day, she looked very , kind of troubled. she longer smiled at me as usual, just looked away whenever we bumped into each other . or don't look at me after I passed product to her. I stated at her for a while, she then walk away quickly

When it was knock off time, we travel in company transport, we don't sit together. she was always with that exec in bus.

I send msg to her via FB," yes, I am deaf and not as handsome as (his name). but I hope you give me a chance.''

(she should have report me to her boyfriend but she didn't. and she did not even banned my FB account. If my FB was banned, then I cannot send msg to her , right?)

Next day, she was doing inspection of products , I stared at her, but she looked away. (she would have gestured at me , telling me to get back to work but she didn't. she walked away.''

I send msg via FB during lunch, " I felt so lonely, I wished you were here sitting with me..''

When I was in company transport, I stared at her as I walked to the eeat, she was that of unhappy..

I sat just directly behind her. Typing msg via FB: you look very cute when you are unhappy. You always sit with (his name)? I hope we sit together in bus.'

Can see her talking out phone, and read, she should have show msg to (his name) but she didn't.

Few months later, company function: she was beautifully dressed. I sent msg to her via FB: you look pretty today. I hope you give a chamce.''
When we run into each other in MRT station, she was facing in my direction with her eyes lowered. It was a few minute before she take MRT when door opened.

I sent msg, saying'' I cannot sleep and think of you daily , when I fall sick also must work to see you. Every Sun is very torturing, because I longed to go to work just to see you..'

Monday, when we faced each other in production workshop, her eyes lowered and flashed a weak smile.

I send msg to her ,using attachment of pic from her FB photo, saying I wish to see you in that outfit, with spectacles. I am very much in love with you..''Love is very tormenting..''

Will she feel annoyed and block my FB and report me to Human Resource Manager ? Stay tuned to know the answer tomorrow.
Old 23-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, camping here for more.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 17
Marito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting story.. camping..
Old 23-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here for next part...
Old 24-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8030 / Power: 23
heng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for next instalment
Old 24-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kelian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice, camping
Old 24-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SOHCisback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i respect your guts bro!

U have got balls!

Camping to find out more!!
Old 24-08-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This kind of approach will really terrified some girls. They may think u are a "bian tai" and avoid u completely. However there are a few who loves it when guys show interest. So it's how you approach her, dun make it till u become a stalker.

Love to see your outcome.
Old 24-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping too
Old 24-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
psychicwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice....hope it turns out well for you bro

PEACE!!
Old 24-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

(so many of you post msg here , encouraging me to carry on. I am so touched.
Taisho75, yes, that's right. Many gals will be scared, and refer me to HR dept for counsel. but she never do that. So far, I get more work from her, and we are often alone in the production area, because I stay back to do OT. OT mean more $ to my account.)

Next day, she come to work in that outfit and wearing spectacles. she stood in front of my workdesk, arm folded. I stared at her , then my eyes fixed on her breasts. Then she come closer, take the product from my table and inspect the goods. Then she walk away.

During lunch, I saw her having lunch, with that business develop exec. I sat in another table directly next to them.

After finishing my rice, I typed" you look pretty in that oufit.'' As I drink coffee and she picked up phone from table, and read.

Back to work, she stood in front of my table, looking around, and I stare at her. Then she went back to aircon office to work.

On particular day, business development exec was on overseas trip for a few days... she was alone in that company transport home.
I sent msg to her ''' tomorrow, you sit next to me . Pls give me chance.'

Then next day, she walked up , and seated next to me on the way to wprk. I was shocked . During bus trip, she was pulling her shirt , knowing I stared at her breasts.

At evening, she seat next to me on our way to drop off point.

At home, I send msg to her. '' you know I stared at you? you like it very much ? I assumed your breast size 34C? tomorrow, you wear this outfit.
( I attached pic from her FB pic, showing her wearing green cotton long sleeved blouse. )
You know, white school uniform for gals make from same materials, I can see that shape and colour of the bras worn by school girls.
Old 24-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, just rate your thread since i can't up your points. Like your confidence, hope it ends well for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1