The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
smartdownloader is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Maids

wah!! come on quick!!!
Old 30-07-2014, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Ts, pls more update.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Bro ts, more updating pas.
Old 30-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
L69H69OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Best way to wake up anytime. More please TS.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!

more please TS
Old 31-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

This is nice, please continue soon.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
randomMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah... More more more!! TS Pls update.
Old 31-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Houses: Sighhh..

That morning, I had to go to school with a serious case of blue balls. It did not help that one of our sexiest teachers Miss Lim gave the class a great zao geng that day. I swear the whole class could see her trimmed pussy hair through her white lace panties. Not good for 12/13 year olds with raging hormones. This was one of the very few times all 30 pairs of eyes were focused on the teacher.

When I got home my mum was there, so no chance of hanky panky. I did manage to sneak a pair of Kaka's panties to release my load in.

The day before my birthday, my parents told me they had to go see my dad's uncle in KL as he was not well. I professed sadness outwardly but inside I was jumping for joy!!! Kaka would be all mine on my birthday.

That night after my parents left, I managed to get Kaka to shower with me and we had lots of fun in the bathroom. I remembered what she did to me earlier, so I planned some small revenge on Kaka.

Houses: Kaka, will you sleep together with me tonight?

Kaka: sure sayang.

Houses: Great, can you come to my room now, I am feeling a bit tired...

Kaka: Ok give me a few minutes to lock up the house and I will come.

I had already planned this so I had some of my old school ties stashed and I had prepared a blindfold. Kaka came in my room just as I finished hiding the stuff. She lay down on the bed and I scooted to be right next to her. I just slept with her naked and she was too as I got her to take off all her clothes. This way, no matter what position I was in I was always in contact with her smoooth skin. Being only a single bed, it was snug and no part of Kaka was denied to me. I could caress and explore her at will.

I tried my luck to make love to her, but she again denied me.

Kaka: Don't sayang... let me do something else...

With that she pushed me back on the bed and asked me to lie down. She then proceeded to recreate the scenario from the morning. Slowly playing with my little bro till he was nice and hard and then proceeding to kiss him. Then she did something totally unexpected...
Old 31-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
BADBOYDC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one bro!
Old 31-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
vertex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls cont bro. enjoyable read. up you!
Old 31-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very arousing read here, camping here for more.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 11
curryduck is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurryduck is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurryduck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by houses100 View Post
Houses: Sighhh..

That morning, I had to go to school with a serious case of blue balls. It did not help that one of our sexiest teachers Miss Lim gave the class a great zao geng that day. I swear the whole class could see her trimmed pussy hair through her white lace panties. Not good for 12/13 year olds with raging hormones. This was one of the very few times all 30 pairs of eyes were focused on the teacher.

When I got home my mum was there, so no chance of hanky panky. I did manage to sneak a pair of Kaka's panties to release my load in.

The day before my birthday, my parents told me they had to go see my dad's uncle in KL as he was not well. I professed sadness outwardly but inside I was jumping for joy!!! Kaka would be all mine on my birthday.

That night after my parents left, I managed to get Kaka to shower with me and we had lots of fun in the bathroom. I remembered what she did to me earlier, so I planned some small revenge on Kaka.

Houses: Kaka, will you sleep together with me tonight?

Kaka: sure sayang.

Houses: Great, can you come to my room now, I am feeling a bit tired...

Kaka: Ok give me a few minutes to lock up the house and I will come.

I had already planned this so I had some of my old school ties stashed and I had prepared a blindfold. Kaka came in my room just as I finished hiding the stuff. She lay down on the bed and I scooted to be right next to her. I just slept with her naked and she was too as I got her to take off all her clothes. This way, no matter what position I was in I was always in contact with her smoooth skin. Being only a single bed, it was snug and no part of Kaka was denied to me. I could caress and explore her at will.

With that she pushed me back on the bed and asked me to lie down. She then proceeded to recreate the scenario from the morning. Slowly playing with my little bro till he was nice and hard and then proceeding to kiss him. Then she did something totally unexpected...
and kaka become cow girl
Old 01-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Woooooooo..... Suspense killa!!!! Kenna high n dry. Faster come back cont leh.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
lauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

steamy thread ...camping for more
Old 01-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 18
GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by houses100 View Post

Nice story. Up you my humble 8 green apples.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1