The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ### [not for sharing messenger ID] issues encountered with girls on wechat

Here's a little continuation from where I left off

The night went along quite alright, seeing that I was well acquainted with Germany & Argentina, Holland proceeded to shower. Argentina was just plain Jane and she seemed to be more engrossed in her messaging than our 3 way conversation. I fixated my eyes on Germany's see thru assets and she behaved like she didn't mind the attention.

I recall 1 of them was attached, because they were watching the semis at their bf place, but I wasn't sure. So I tried reverse fishing and Argentina casually blurted that Germany was attached. So I played along to tease Argentina on how lonely she gets when the other 2 are out on dates. She looked up at me, told me in a casual tone that Germany is kind enough to share her bf with her on case to case basis.

I was shocked to know that their culture was so casual. But at the back of my mind, I know I have to get in their good books, so maybe I can be shared among them on case to case basis too.

So I pretended to be a little concern about Holland's background, hopefully she's less possessive, or to see how serious is she about fidelity etc. Argentina continues to be engrossed in her messaging, Germany rebutted "somebody's now taking interest in our good sis huh?"

So I got off the couch, went over to assist Germany with the bucket, as she's done with the mopping. At the same time to catch closer glimpse at her assets.

Holland was done with her shower, she walked out the bathroom with her hair bundled, and the towel wrapped around her body was barely sufficient to cover her modesty. I helped pour the dirty water down the gutter, and just then, I was jostled when Germany pinched my butt laughing. I retorted, and attempted to return her the favor. She slipped on the wet floor, and in the spur of the moment, I accidentally ripped her worn out top, exposing her boobs.

Instead of covering up, she peeled the rest of her top off, threw it on the floor, and used it to dry the wet patches of the tiles. By this time, it was very difficult for me to resist, and my already hurting manhood was risen again.

She leaned over to whisper

Germany "thanks for preventing my nasty fall"
Me "I'm sorry about your top... and"
Germany "don't worry about it, its already very worn out & I was about to dispose it anyway"
Me "but you're topless now, and aren't you going to put something on?
Germany "I know you've been watching my body since you entered the door, so now I'm granting you full view"
Me "I'll make it up to you, I'll buy you a new top on my next visit"
Germany "I don't need new clothes, I'm not too keen on material stuff"
Me "so.... that means?"
Germany "we're grown ups here, Holland has shared your intimate details of what happened the other night"
Me "huh? oh my 天" (blushing)
Germany "we know you're a nice guy, you don't have to be the bad guy, very soon, we'll get to share you"
Me "share?"
Germany "Yes, we know how Holland feels about you, she's not planning on marriage anyway, so, we will convince Holland to share you among us"

I was laughing out loud on the inside!
Old 31-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looks like bro sherry is not only a lucky fella, but s very good with writing skills too. envy you much, and i hope some day you can hand me down some of the girls you find bored of shagging.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
She said, "since we are here. Let's fuck. Its been 2years for me too. Please dim the lights. "

Well its free afterall. Cannot complaint.
=======
u sound damn sak ki. u also property agent brp?

I get this type of lobang now & then. 1 prc in Zhuhai even jio me to fuck her when her newly-marry hubby not in town!
such is the power of successful property consultants like james chong
Old 07-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The past week has been fulfilling, but I’m more looking forward to this upcoming weekend. Managed to do Italy midweek during lunch break.

To continue the very night that Germany tipped me that they’d try to convince Holland to share me amongst them, I pretended to be a gentleman, shrugged & excused myself from her advances. It was obvious she saw it as a challenge to implement the things she whispered.

She motioned to Holland & Argentina for a closed door discussion in their mother tongue, and their decibels started to escalate. After 10min, I decided to knock on the closed door and try to be peacemaker. To my surprise, they were going 3way burying their faces between each other’s legs.

At the instance, Holland got up to pull me out of the room, explaining

Holland “I’m doing this because I’m protecting you”
Me “huh? Protecting me? I’m a grown man, what do you mean protect?”
Holland “please don’t ask so much, I’m doing this for your good”
Me “we’re adults, there’s nothing you can’t tell me”
Holland “they asked if I was willing to share you with the 2 of them”
Me (chuckling) “I think you know me too well”
Holland “what do you mean?”
Me “I’m a one woman’s man”
Holland began to blush “I didn’t say you’re my man”
Me “if I wasn’t, there’s no need to protect me”
Holland “I didn’t say I wanna marry you”
Me “I haven’t proposed”
Holland turned & stared at me like she’s going to devour me
Me “you actually look very attractive when you’re angry”

Holland pulled me into the room, peeled my bermudas off, started to suck me off in the presence of the 2 ladies who were busy eating each other’s abalone. But I noticed that Germany would periodically peep over like she’s envious

So I took my phone out to text her on wechat “I’ve been wanting to penetrate you ever since you answered the door, throughout dinner, while you’re mopping the floor, and in the kitchen. But I think we should make this our private arrangement, so as not to disappoint Holland”

Holland looked up at me “you pervert, I forbid you to take photos of me sucking you”
Me “oh, ok, I’ll put my phone away”
Holland continued sucking me off, but I was already low on ammo, so I wasn’t going to shoot

Germany read the text as she pleasured Argentina with 1 hand. She replied “I’ve been wanting your cock inside me, before I met you. Holland described very graphically how well you performed, and I’m impressed you’re not done after her sucking for so long”

Holland saw that I was distracted by the message, paused to ask “you’re behaving odd today, why do you have so many messages?”
Me “oh, nothing, it’s from my client. They want me to attend a meeting tomorrow to provide some tech input, in case their clients query, and I’m telling them their timing clashes with my other prior arrangements”
Holland “so, are we going to show the 2 of girls how you shagged me the other night, or not?”
Me “I’m sorry to let you down, but I really have to sort this arrangement properly”
Holland “don’t know how you Singaporeans survive here! Spend all your time & energy on work, no wonder so many don’t have time for marriage or have kids!”
Me “making baby is easy, 45min & wait for 9 months, but raising a kid is for a lifetime, and I’m working hard because I don’t want just 1 kid, I want a football team”

All 3 of them paused and looked at me surprised. I pretended like I didn’t pay attention to their reaction, continued to text Germany “I’d really love to swap places with Argentina right now, but I think this will start WWIII. So, let’s be discreet about our agenda”

Soon as I was done texting, I ordered Holland to pleasure Argentina, and allow Germany to pleasure her. I helped myself to some beer while I sat next to them, witnessing them enjoying each other. All the time, the girls were keeping an eye on my erect cock for inspiration.

It wasn’t long before the room began to smell of their sweat & love juice. All 4 of us showered like SAF style; take turns to rinse, take turns to soap, take turns to rinse off. We became better acquainted after that night.

This weekend is PH, so I’m going to see what fireworks the 3 ladies have in store for me. I’m hoping Holland is finally over with the infatuation and allow sharing.
Old 11-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was watching movie at balestier yesterday with a few bros, but they had to report home to be obedient husband to their wives. the rest of my day was no itinerary. I hang around near the overhead bridge to enjoy half exposed butt cheeks from different random hot chicks. some of them were angmo, some of them looked like burmese, but my favorite is the fair skin prc.

I was trying my luck with the search nearby, but I think girls these days very smart to set privacy. I managed to add one prc that looked like she's highly likely working in the night scene. we chatted a bit and she seemed quite chatty, so we chat to the point I told her I was lonely, and she replied me the same.

so I made a suggestion to her that we can meet up & be like long lost lovers for the short few hours, and then return to our normal lives after. She laughed but welcomed the idea.

She didn't like to eat out, because she says she's not used to the cooking style, told me she prefer home cooked. So we went to buy the ingredients & household necessities, went to her rented condo, she cooked and I washed the dishes.

She was quite shocked that Singaporean men are willing to help out in the kitchen. Finally when the eating & washing was done, she rewarded me with 1 round of happy ending. Before I left, she told me she won't forget me. So, I think maybe there's some chance that I can get another happy ending from her.
Old 14-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

I had a quick secret rendezvous with Italy midweek lunch break, nearly made me cum inside while she rode me in cowgirl, luckily I had enough strength to push her off just in time.

* Not that I don't wish to give Italy a little more airtime, but I don't wish to portray myself being her boy toy much. But in honesty, it does feel kinda good to be pampered once in awhile.

The national long weekend was truly very exhaustive. Holland, Germany, Argentina & I shared the cost for a room at Marina Mandarin, so we wouldn't have obscured view of the National Day Fireworks. It's just a simple stay-cation, so nothing too glamorous. It seems the girls have decided to leave their bf from hometown out on this activity.

We initially intended to pop into the pool for a little dip, but I told them to hold the dipping till late.

We had some sushi for lunch at Marina Square, and had adult dessert back in the room. 1st time 3 girls sharing my cock at the same time. It wasn't easy humping them in a row, but I was fair with the reps & the sets for each.

After the deed was done, we didn't bother with our clothes. We watched the parade in our buff, and the girls took turns to busy themselves with their messages & snuggles with me. I got to admit it was quite fun fingering them while they were trying hard to hold a sane conversation with their bf.

Holland however didn't have the luxury of texting any, so she spent most of the time in my arms, or seated on my lap.

Time came for us to go for dinner, and we almost forgot to get dressed before leaving the room. We slipped on our apparels, and didn't bother with our undies.
Holland - a sundress
Germany - jumper jacket & shorts
Argentina - tshirt & high waist shorts

Not sure if anybody witnessed us at Suntec, but the girls' erect nipples with the aircon blasting must've been very visible. We settled for Pho for dinner, checked out H&M and Uniqlo a little before returning to our room.

The girls were eager for dipping in the pool, again, I told them to save the dipping for later, so we can have a little more privacy.

Meanwhile, we just enjoyed some chilled beer, and entertained ourselves playing chor-dai-tee;
- each hand, winner gets to choose 1piece of apparel to come off the overall loser, and fondle the other 2, and the other 2 fondles the overall loser
- loser deals the cards, fondling & groping stops when cards dealing completed

This went on for quite a bit, because the card dealing for each round became slower, for obvious reasons.

more to be continued
Old 22-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Gotta admit I didn't fair too well at the card game simply because the 3 girls had the advantage of their mother tongue, which I couldn't understand a single word. After losing a few hands straight, I was left with nothing by my shorts on, and the 3 girls were still fully clothed (although nothing underneath).

Slowly but surely, luck began to take it's toll on them. Argentina mistakenly blew her straights, and was penalized to lose 1 piece of apparel, Holland had the 2 of spades, she picked the shorts, and Argentina had to be sporting.

In the next hand, Argentina had her revenge, and Holland was stark naked. Germany & I were happily taking our turns fondling the 2 losers.

It was Germany's turn to lose in the next round, and Holland picked her jumper jacket, so that the warhead would be on display. All 3 of us found her tits irresistible. The heat was on, and all 4 of us formed a human chain

Germany munched on Holland's snatch, Holland went on all 4s to bury her face in Argentina's snatch, and Argentina was sucking me off, while I was fiddling with Germany's ample bosom with 1 hand, and flicking her camel toe with the other hand.

Eventually, I was enjoying getting violated by the 3 of them. 1 sat on my face, 2nd sits on my chest to kiss whoever sat on my face, and the 3rd rides me in cowgirl.

The good thing was that I've already cum too many times in a span of a few days, and I was running low on ammo to shoot. But I wasn't going to let the 3 girls down on the fun we were having, so the 4 of us were banging our brains out, sweating beads like the aircon wasn't working.

After much humping, aching loins & muscles, on the verge of cramping up, I finally shot my armies to the crescendo of the NDP fireworks outside the window. I was being fair to the ladies, because I made sure to evenly spread my seeds among them, before they sucked me off like thirsty athletes.

All 3 of us were so worn out, we could barely move. We rested a little before we washed up. 3 of them were doing most of the humping, so I played the gentleman to run the bubble bath.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrry View Post
................... All 3 of us were so worn out, we could barely move. We rested a little before we washed up. 3 of them were doing most of the humping, so I played the gentleman to run the bubble bath.
bro, if that was how NDP went for you... i can't imagine what it'd be like for u on their national day hahaha.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

i recently got lucky with a prc milf. she was boarding the bus with her little kid, and i was just behind her. for some reason she missed her step, fell backwards, and i had to support her from falling. i was literally grabbing her ass with 1 hand, while she wrapped 1 arm around my neck for support, and she was blushing like angmokio.

we pretended nothing happened and proceed to be seated, we minded our own biz, and she was chatting with her kid, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to smile a little at me. initially i didn't notice, but when i looked harder, she was actually trying to show me that she was using wechat.

so i turned on wechat to browse, found her, added her. my intro message 'sorry i grabbed the wrong place just now'
she reply 'haha, is this how local guys talk to ladies?'
me 'maybe not all, but i apologize if i outraged u'
she 'no problem, i should thank u for preventing my fall'
me 'nothing, its just natural reflex'
she 'haha, natural reflex? to grab the wrong place?'

the relay message went on till she had to alight, and coincidentally was the same bus-stop i had to alight to transit another bus.

after alighting, i went to nearby trashcan to puff. she made her kid sit at the bus stop, approached me for a cigarette, and we continued with small talks.

she initiated to invite me for dinner at her place soon. so, i'm just waiting to see if i can have the same luck as some bros here.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

the lady (i'll nickname her "Tao") text me a casual invite to her place for the mid-autumn festival, cos she rounded some of her kid's classmates & mainland mothers over for a little gathering & food. the children busied themselves with lantern & sparklers, while i got acquainted with the ladies, sharing with them the necessity to integrate themselves, do what the romans do in rome per se.

Tao couldn't stop sharing how i prevented her from falling off the bus, and if she had been sustained injuries, she wouldn't be able to care for her child etc. as the night proceeded, the ladies seemed to gain better impression of me, and i thought i caught Tao glancing at me and blushing when i looked her direction.

later on, the ladies busied themselves with their kids, making them guess riddles and such. Tao asked me to help her figure out how to use the washing machine cos she's not used to devices with english labels, so i obliged.

while in her apartment, she pulled out her kids bedding covers to wash, and i demonstrated step by step how to use the front load washer. while the laundry was running, she poured me a drink, and as we chat, she bent down to check on the laundry, she was wearing a tiny t-back panty underneath a short dress, gave me a good view of her "moon" and i was lost for words and paused.

now that she got my attention, she turned to face me flashed me a lusty grin. i got the signal, put down the cup at the table and she advanced. in between our smooching, i whispered i didn't have rubber, she told me she bought the rubber for the occasion.

we went to her room and went for it. 2 rounds in total, and her sheets were drenched with our perspiration & her fluids. hence, had to have her sheets washed soon as her kid's was done.

we went back to join the kids & the ladies like nothing happened, while she explained that i helped her figure out the washing machine with a light blush on her cheeks. it was plain obvious that the ladies knew what went on, yet they encouraged me to visit more often, citing reasons that its not easy for a single mom to manage, especially in a foreign land.

i had no idea that they were so liberal, but since its to my advantage, i shall attempt to be more helpful in the days to come.
Old 14-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qui111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very interesting read WilliamF1 and Sherry.
Thank you for that. haha how do you do it man.

theres really alot of ladies but some have added me. we have started chatting but i am not sure how to initiate it without offending them.
Old 16-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Sorry for the late response. I’ve been out stationed for a while.

Italy somewhat grew suspicious that I was banging different girls without her knowledge, so she began questioning if we’re truly f-buddies, or have I been using her as a spare tire. I believe she’d probably amputate my cock if I were to let her in on my luck with Holland, Argentina & Germany. So I had to lie straight face that I’ve been under too much stress at work, and jetlag wasn’t something I enjoyed in my job.

So there was a short weekend window that Italy decided to expend her annual leave to spend some time making me a happy man. She arranged for a short 2D1N weekend stay at a local 4 star hotel, instructed me to leave my work at home and join her to recover from the stress. Since its compliments of her, I thought, what the hack, just go and enjoy myself for a weekend.

I was wearing my cap & shades for fear of being spotted by any familiar faces. We checked into our rooms and never really stepped out ever since. Our 5 meals were strictly room service, and she put all the expenses on her tab. I started to feel a little bad for making her foot the bill for everything, but she assured me that everything’s under control. I later found out that she’s involved in some travel club, and she’s just using the extra earnings to pamper both of us.

We ordered room service for our lunch, and soon as she hung up the phone, she undressed both of us as if she’s been possessed. The attacked my cock leaving it shiny from her very wet mouth hugging, knelt against the armchair with her ass facing me, begged me to ride her hard & fast. Soon as my cock entered her pussy, she exclaimed “finally I can feel your cock inside… you kept me waiting for too long”

Bearing in mind that our lunch could arrive anytime soon, I picked up pace to be sure that we’re done before lunch is served. We were both doing like sugar high rabbits, and I was shafting her like no tomorrow. I was near climax and hastening the banging process…

All of a sudden, we were interrupted by the doorbell, I lost focus for a moment & unloaded my stuff inside her. She too was shocked by the gush of warmth inside her. We paused a little, and the doorbell rang a 2nd time.

Quickly, I told her to go wash up in the bathroom, and I’d get the door. She made a dash for the bathroom, and she left a trail of my piping hot semen leading to the bathroom. There wasn’t enough time to clean up after her, so I pulled on the robe to cover my sweat glazed body to let the waiter in.

The trail of my piping hot semen was quite obvious, I think even a blind man could see. The waiter maintained composure, served the food on the table, and I slipped him his tip so that he could leave quickly.

I caught up with Italy in the bathroom, so I could wash up, only to find her seated on the toilet seat, trying to purge my semen. I knelt next to her, noticed her distraught expression, I held her hand, didn’t say a word, flashed her a smile of assurance.

After the shower and as we sat down to consume our lunch, I looked at the calendar in my phone and started browsing. She got a little upset “I told you not to bring your work along, didn’t I??”

I chuckled and lulled her “I’m counting your bio cycle to see if you’re ovulating, or if there’s no cause for panic”

on hearing that, her eyes dilated

Apparently, her time of the month just ended less than a week, and it was all clear for me to unload inside her throughout the weekend.

We offered each other a toast to a happy weekend.
Old 29-09-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

ever since that mid autumn night at Tao's, i've been back at her residence almost every weekend. she sends her kid away for tuition, and we had the liberty to use almost every piece of furniture in the house for our fun.

there were occasions when we overran the clock and our fun is interrupted, i'd remain naked in the master bedroom, she'd have to slip on something convenient to attend to her kid, make her kid shower, put her to bed, before we continue rocking the bed.

so far, from the sessions we had, i've yet to stay over for a full night at her place, cos we felt the kid isn't quite ready to accept a new father figure in her life.

so as of now, the kid still thinks of me as the super kind man who prevented the mom from a freak fall, and constantly helping with "minor repairs" in the house, as well as a "therapist" to help the mom remedy her "aches & pains" (due to the loud moans while in session).

but its noticeable that the kid is beginning to approve my regular appearance, cos she's under the impression that her mom has a perpetual condition that requires my "therapy"
Old 02-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 14
chikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to behold

the sessions i been having with the ktv girl has grown a little bolder whenever we had sex. apart from the night i banged her 2 rounds in sentosa, there were several occasions we bang each other under the stars.

once was straight after our dinner at mortons, we found a sweet spot in marina square uninhibited open air area, she lifted her skirt and we did it almost fully clothed standing against the parapet wall near the spiral steps, and admiring the CBD skyline.

the extreme high heels that she wore that night, made it a lot easier for me to hump her from behind. fortunately she's obedient and she takes contraceptive pills, that allows me to shoot my load inside without fear of her making me babies.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

nice Share from the Bros ! support support !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1