The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ### [not for sharing messenger ID] issues encountered with girls on wechat

Over the weekend

Saturday:
I sounded the lady out for a sequel dinner (which turned out to be late, because she works retail hours) on Saturday night. She showed up quite lethargic, so I thought her passion for sex simmered from our last session by the beach.

I brought her for a simple late night dinner near collyer quay, it was bustling & quite happening, and after knocking down her glass of beer, her energy level evidently improved. We had super long slow stroll, cutting across fullerton, pass parliament house, and towards OUB building. found a quiet spot, sat down and she laid her head on my lap for pillow.

I was smoking away, while she stared lustfully at me. She loosened some buttons of her blouse complaining it was humid. Moments later, she sat up to stuff things into her handbag. While doing so, she instructed me to turn away, not to look. I could hear quite a bit of shuffling but didn't know what to expect.

Me: What are you doing? Are you giving me a present of something?
Her: How did you know that I've a surprise present for you?
Me: Why else would you be digging into your handbag all of a sudden?
Her: Don't be anxious, I'll let you turn around when ready, but you musn't peep
Me: OK, how long more?
Her: I'll count to 3, and you may turn around. 3......2...........1

I turned around and had a pleasent surprise. She had removed her bra, tied her almost see through blouse in a knot at her waist, flaunting her snow white flesh. I stared a little harder, and I noticed her visible pantyline was no longer visible.

She strided across my lap, rolled her tight skirt up, put her arms around my neck and stradled me like a lap dancer. It was only then that I noticed she had also kept her panties, flaunting her neatly trimmed bush.

This time round, I couldn't quite resist, I dragged her across to the nearest MSCP, I was leaning against a pillar, made her kneel to suck me off while I lit my cigarette and looked around pretending I was waiting for someone.

When I was ready, I made her bend over the bumper bollard behind some cars, lifted her skirt & penetrated her unprotected. She didn't stop me, so I half suspected that she wanted insemination to hold ransom.

Thanks to my quick thinking, I withdrew to unload and created quite a mess on her snow white rum. She dug into her handbag only to realize she's running low on tissue paper. I offered to go buy tissue from 7-11, but she told me not to leave her alone.

She pulled out her panties told me to help clean her up as she couldn't reach some spots. I obliged, and when we were done, I sent her home, citing reasons that I could home to catch Brazil v Netherlands.

She was quite adament on letting me off, told me to watch the game at her place, but we had to be quiet, because her housemates may be asleep.

On reaching her home, her housemates weren't even home. She text to ask, and apparently, the bunch of them were at someone else's home waiting to watch the game.

Great, we had the whole place to ourselves.

As soon as she hung up the phone, she quickly undid her skirt, pushed me onto the couch & threw herself on me, whispered in my ear

Her: Can you please allow me to taste your cock?
Me: I thought you'd never ask

Both of us were butt naked, I set legs apart watching the game, while she knelt between and helped herself to my manhood. I couldn't quite focus on the match, due to her arousing, so we turned up the volume while we humped our heads off, again unprotected, but this time, I shot my load into the waste paper basket.

Clearly she's not satisfied that I didn't inseminate her, but, I don't think I wanna be held ransom, until I'm more certain that she doesnt have hidden agendas. We showered & cleaned up the mess.

I bade farewell when final whistle sounded.

But on the way home, I messaged to prompt her for dinner the following night. She responded positive.
Old 16-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

wah! please continue.............
Old 16-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
windstrafer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue....power
Old 17-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
suqicake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was in the west area yesterday.
1 wechat ID add me and I accepted.

first word I type is Hi.
She reply in Chinese (translated): I am student in Singapore come from China.
I live near Chinese garden and I need money. I provide service for $200 for 2 hours. Are you keen? if not sorry to disturb you.

To cut short, this is a scammer as she requested me to go AXS machine to buy those card voucher equivalent RMB500.

She sent me several pictures before this and I think these are not real pictures.
Just to warn all out there not to fall to for this scammers.

Anyway his or her wechat ID: san52014

I know it is not appropriate to share ID but since the person has ill intention we should spread the news.

Cheers
Old 18-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To continue where I last ended

I was awakened the next morning by her (for easier differentiation, i'll name her "holland") early morning wechat text, a load of mushy stuff, followed with a NSFW selfie of herself at work. followed with a long string of mushy & horny texts. I browsed and then continued to doze off.

By the time I woke up, I was pleasently surprised by her random naughty selfies sent periodically till lunch hour. I returned her the favor of my morning (alraedy past 1pm actually) erection under my boxer shorts. She became excited and bombarded me with another long combo of texts, telling me she will fake unwell and head home early. And she expects me to meet her at her place, failing which, I will never get to see her again.

Since I was too tired to do anything, I got up, washed up & slowly made my way to her place. In fact, I was a little early, so I gave her a courtesy text that I had arrived. She was so happy, she started giving me another chapter of mushy texts.

To patronize her, I went to the nearby medical hall to buy some herbal beverage & chicken essence to perk up.

All of a sudden, 2 hands cupped my eyes from behind, she licked my ear & whispered "guess who am I"?

I didn't want to please her too easily, so I muttered a list of female names "gigi, lulu, mimi, ana, pingping etc", and I the hands withdrew. I turned around, oops, not "holland". This was another chick I shagged some weeks earlier (i'll name her "Italy"). She frowned and confronted me

Italy "heartless creep, why haven't you contacted me for so long?"
me "i've been busy & overworked"
Italy "busy & overworked? you come all the way to chinatown, but didn't call me?"
me "I don't even know you're awake at this hour. I didn't think I should call you until later this evening"
Italy "you heartless creep, you must have been seeing many girls, if not, you wouldn't have such a long list of girl names"
me "look at my eyebags, if I wasn't busy & overworked, I wouldn't look like panda now"

she looked and had the look of guilt

Italy "no wonder you're drinking tonic" (refering to the stuff in my hands)
me "what to do? on this island, if we don't strive hard, we will eat north east wind"

she laughed, wrapped her arms around mine, told me to go over to her place for a little rest. I was a little fearful that I'd be in deep shit if I had to meet the other girl after. Anyway, seeing that it was a little early, I thought no harm.

At her place, she peeled my clothes off, dragged me into the shower, dried me up & forced me onto her bed. All the while, there was no reaction from my manhood. She made her intention clear that she would massage me to sooth my stress. I quietly nodded & pretended to doze off

I was on the verge of falling into deep sleep, when I suddenly felt warmth & moisture on my prick. This woman wants to get me risen. I tried to stop her, told her I was really too tired & wasn't able to satisfy her.

Italy "it's ok, I can see that you're too tired, I just want to help you destress"
me "but..."

she continued to give me some pleasure between my legs, as soon as she got my prick risen, she was grinding her moist pussy against my rod.

me "I thought you said you wanted to help me destress?"
Italy "This is my way of showing you tender loving care"
me "take it easy please"

she slid my naked prick inside her dripping pussy & did me cowgirl, side cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. I sensed my fountain rushing, lifted her off and dispensed my load. when my last drop was out, she slid it back inside to grind, until she shivered.

I told her that I had to leave after cleaning up, because I've got family dinner, and she relented.

When I left her place, to make myself available for "Holland", I had weak knees and had to down the chicken essence to perk up.

I was hanging around puffing & waiting for "Holland" to call.

To be continued

I have to say, it's really quite rewarding when you can multi-task on wechat. Rule of thumb, use the notepad to make notes, so you don't forget the intimate details you've discussed with the different girls.
Old 22-07-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrry View Post
To continue where I last ended

I was awakened the next morning by her (for easier differentiation, i'll name her "holland") early morning wechat text, a load of mushy stuff, followed with a NSFW selfie of herself at work. followed with a long string of mushy & horny texts. I browsed and then continued to doze off.

By the time I woke up, I was pleasently surprised by her random naughty selfies sent periodically till lunch hour. I returned her the favor of my morning (alraedy past 1pm actually) erection under my boxer shorts. She became excited and bombarded me with another long combo of texts, telling me she will fake unwell and head home early. And she expects me to meet her at her place, failing which, I will never get to see her again.

Since I was too tired to do anything, I got up, washed up & slowly made my way to her place. In fact, I was a little early, so I gave her a courtesy text that I had arrived. She was so happy, she started giving me another chapter of mushy texts.

To patronize her, I went to the nearby medical hall to buy some herbal beverage & chicken essence to perk up.

All of a sudden, 2 hands cupped my eyes from behind, she licked my ear & whispered "guess who am I"?

I didn't want to please her too easily, so I muttered a list of female names "gigi, lulu, mimi, ana, pingping etc", and I the hands withdrew. I turned around, oops, not "holland". This was another chick I shagged some weeks earlier (i'll name her "Italy"). She frowned and confronted me

Italy "heartless creep, why haven't you contacted me for so long?"
me "i've been busy & overworked"
Italy "busy & overworked? you come all the way to chinatown, but didn't call me?"
me "I don't even know you're awake at this hour. I didn't think I should call you until later this evening"
Italy "you heartless creep, you must have been seeing many girls, if not, you wouldn't have such a long list of girl names"
me "look at my eyebags, if I wasn't busy & overworked, I wouldn't look like panda now"

she looked and had the look of guilt

Italy "no wonder you're drinking tonic" (refering to the stuff in my hands)
me "what to do? on this island, if we don't strive hard, we will eat north east wind"

she laughed, wrapped her arms around mine, told me to go over to her place for a little rest. I was a little fearful that I'd be in deep shit if I had to meet the other girl after. Anyway, seeing that it was a little early, I thought no harm.

At her place, she peeled my clothes off, dragged me into the shower, dried me up & forced me onto her bed. All the while, there was no reaction from my manhood. She made her intention clear that she would massage me to sooth my stress. I quietly nodded & pretended to doze off

I was on the verge of falling into deep sleep, when I suddenly felt warmth & moisture on my prick. This woman wants to get me risen. I tried to stop her, told her I was really too tired & wasn't able to satisfy her.

Italy "it's ok, I can see that you're too tired, I just want to help you destress"
me "but..."

she continued to give me some pleasure between my legs, as soon as she got my prick risen, she was grinding her moist pussy against my rod.

me "I thought you said you wanted to help me destress?"
me "take it easy please"

she slid my naked prick inside her dripping pussy & did me cowgirl, side cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. I sensed my fountain rushing, lifted her off and dispensed my load. when my last drop was out, she slid it back inside to grind, until she shivered.

I told her that I had to leave after cleaning up, because I've got family dinner, and she relented.

When I left her place, to make myself available for "Holland", I had weak knees and had to down the chicken essence to perk up.

I was hanging around puffing & waiting for "Holland" to call.

To be continued

I have to say, it's really quite rewarding when you can multi-task on wechat. Rule of thumb, use the notepad to make notes, so you don't forget the intimate details you've discussed with the different girls.
nice Update....
btw u did it raw?
Old 22-07-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"I thought you said you wanted to help me destress?"
me "take it easy please"
Bro sherrry, lucky chap... shagging one after another... you must be drained out... shall up you on your next post.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Lucky guys. I'm either ignored or got approached by MLM. Not even FLs.
Old 23-07-2014, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Lucky guys. I'm either ignored or got approached by MLM. Not even FLs.
same here for most time....
except one or two prc worker looking for carrot head

upz my humble 6 pts
Old 24-07-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fox View Post
nice Update....
btw u did it raw?
yes, raw. I gave her the impression that I was not prepared with rubber, bcos I didn't have the intention. Apparently, she wanted it, and she didn't insist.

I suspect she's trying to get pregnant from me. Maybe it's because her bio clock ringing for her to get settled down & transit into motherhood.
Old 24-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
yes, raw. I gave her the impression that I was not prepared with rubber, bcos I didn't have the intention. Apparently, she wanted it, and she didn't insist.

I suspect she's trying to get pregnant from me. Maybe it's because her bio clock ringing for her to get settled down & transit into motherhood.
be careful, bro.
Old 24-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

So I left Italy's place and slowly strolled towards Holland's residence due to the weak knees, I took it slow. Sent a msg to Holland asking if she's knocked off, and what were her dinner plans.

our text exchange:
Holland "come to my place, my room mates & I are preparing dinner now. Are u reaching soon?"
Me "on the way, reaching soon. tired from last night & famished"
Holland "you poor thing, I'll help you relax when you arrive"
Me "I hope it's true"
Holland [chuckle] [chuckle] [chuckle]

Meanwhile, I text Italy, so she wouldn't think I was a pure b@st@rd
Me "Thanks for helping me relax"
Italy "you happy, so, I'm happy"
Me "But I hope next time, relax is really relax"
Italy "It's all your fault for not getting in touch with me for so long"
Me "But I'm shy that we end up making out each time we meet"
Italy "Shy? So does that mean you'll not contact me again?"
Me "That's not what I meant, I meant we should really try to know each other better, not always sex"
Italy "Of course we can't be just be having sex everytime we meet, as long as we meet often, you will know that I'm not getting with you just for sex"
Me "good, so next time we will meet outside, not your place"
Italy "I thought meeting at my place would help to reduce our expenses outside"
Me "If you prefer to be frugal, we meet your place, watch DVD, but no sex"
Italy "yes sir"
Me "family dinner starting soon, chat again another time"
Italy [kisses] [kisses]

I made some notes in my memo, deleted the chat

On arrival at Holland's residence, I rang the bell, her room mate responded to the door, I almost spit out the herbal tea that I was sipping. She wore a very seasoned & worn out oversized T-shirt (almost translucent) her braless puffed nipples & her tiny hot shorts were visible underneath.

She let out a sly smile "don't stand there, just come in", as she pulled me in. "Have a seat, dinner will be ready soon". I proceeded to the couch, but couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked towards the kitchen. Under the living room light, she was virtually nude. (let's just call her "Germany")

* Apologies for relating to the WC finalists, but it all took place during that fortnight

I sat pondering how culturally liberal these mainlanders really were

Holland came over and jumped onto my lap, startled me.

Holland "what you thinking about? you look like you're in deep thoughts"
Me "nothing, just a little tired from last night, and thinking about meetings I have to prepare for in the coming week"

Holland pulled my head towards her bossom to console me
Holland "don't stress yourself out too much, just have dinner and some beer for today, don't think about work when you're here"
I nodded, and enjoyed the moment of my face in her mounds

Germany "2 of you please be considerate, spare us your romance please"

we broke away from the cuddle and sat straight.
Germany "Holland, we're not done in the kitchen, please save your lovey dovey for your lover boy later"

Holland skipped off to the kitchen, and when you have 3 ladies in the kitchen, their voices chorus into a loud symphony. They were chatting & bantering in their mother tongue, so I didn't have a clue what's going on.

Dinner was soon ready, their other room mate (let's call her Argentina - a sweet innocent studious looking girl) stacked the utensils & cutlery at the table, and signalled to me to go over to the table.

seated at the foldable round table, Holland (the horny)to my right, Germany (the straight talker) to my left, Argentina (the demure) opposite me. I was wishing deep down that Germany would sit opposite me, so I could enjoy the view of her braless tits, but it wasn't to be.

I'm not really a connosieur of mainland dishes, so I was clueless the mounds of food they were stacking on my rice all through dinner. When I coyly told them it was too much, they shoved even more food in a spare plate. I felt obligated to finish the food they dished to me

Seeing that I was struggling with their uber warm hospitality, Holland placed her hand on my lap, stroked towards my inner thigh saying "my dear, please take it slow, we're not forcefeeding you, it's our culture of displaying hospitality"

On hearing that, I paused feeding, and sipped on the ice cold beer with a sigh of relief. All 3 of them were laughing their faces red, exchanging more mother tongue.

The night went on long, and we became better acquainted. Holland & Argentina cleared the table & did the dishes, so it was only myself & Germany chatting while we tried to make ourselves useful in putting the foldable table away.

I was told to make myself comfortable at the couch, and they put on their drama series DVD to keep me occupied. Meanwhile, Germany pulled out a bucket to mop the floor. I couldn't keep my eyes on the TV, so pretended to build conversation with her. All the while admiring her almost nude body.

At the back of my mind, I knew I shouldn't make my advances too obvious, since Holland was around. And I didn't want to risk starting WWIII. So our conversation was casual, revolved around work and recreation etc.

to be continued
Old 24-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
be careful, bro.
thanks for the reminder. the only women that I do raw are those that I've screened about their background & habits. definitely not those in the commercial arena
Old 25-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was smoking at the smoking point after a meeting at my client's office, which is located not far from a cluster of residential estate. i tried my luck with the people nearby function and all i found were indon & pinay maids. i only msg those with doable profile photos, and out of the list, only 1 responded.

in the past weeks, i've been busy chatting with her and finally got to meet up last weekend in orchard. it took quite a bit of effort to convince her that i'm not a sex fiend. i even told her to bring her pinay friends along if she thinks i have any motives.

she brought only 1 more friend along when we met, and i just stay cool, bought them lunch & dinner. when it was time to split, i walked them to the MRT, and we casually parted ways. on her way home, she text me telling me what times she's available to leave the house for errands.

so now, i'm also busy trying to schedule my client visit at her area around those timings. hopefully can work out something exciting.
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Old 25-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 14
chikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to behold

the last time i forgot to put $ in the hands of the ktv girl who i manage to psycho to meet me for good time, was quite aggressive. after the night of fun, she has been busy messaging me almost every evening when she's about to report for duty. i kept putting it off, giving her the excuse that its the world cup season, i needed my sleep in order to wake up early morning to watch the matches.

until the point i think she got really pissed off, changed her style, use the tear factor, saying that she's disappointed that she had been conned into free sex by me. i told her to meet me the next day for dinner

during dinner, i gave her a cheap bunch of flowers from lavendar, wrote in a note inside "i didn't put $ in your hands, because i didn't think you're selling pleasure". when she read the note, she was almost in tears. luckily, the restaurant wasn't too crowded, so i could pretend to be good guy to dry her tears with tissue paper.

ordered dinner, and footed the bill. after dinner, i suggested if i should send her to the work place by cab, she nodded. so we got in the cab together, and i gave directions to the condo near her work place. she just lean her head against my shoulder like she's submissive.

when we alight, she was curious, asked me why so troublesome and have to walk to her workplace from there. i calmly lit my cigarette & explained "i didn't want the cabbie to think that you're that type of girl"

immediately, she was stunned, planted a kiss on my lips & hugged me tight, she looked up stared at me, i calmly continue smoking, she suddenly say she doesn't feel like working. wanted me to bring her far away from her workplace.

i pretend to be irritated "tsk, early you never say!" she just giggle & replied that she was touched by my last statement. so while we're waiting to hail another cab, she text her colleague that she's not feeling well.

spare you guys the graphic descriptions, i brought her to sentosa and we did 2 rounds that night. so now, i meet her for secret mission once a week on random days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1