The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
gauln_01 is one of the Best!gauln_01 is one of the Best!gauln_01 is one of the Best!
Re: Waxing

like most bro say, leave it to the therapist to determine whether to trim it before waxing...

for the itch that comes after waxing, you can apply the lotion that the salon will sell...the itch is usually due to ingrown hair...

each session generally takes abt 30mins...for a first timer...maybe take 45mins...pain should be minimal if the therapist is professional enough...

suggest u give a call to bb beauty to find out more information if you have any...they will answer your questions...pricing is about $52 for boyzillian waxing...
Old 27-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

gauln_01 is one of the Best!gauln_01 is one of the Best!gauln_01 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Why is strip's service so expensive?
because of rental...they are only in shopping malls
Old 27-05-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

All I can say is I'd rather run 2.4 anyway, after a few rounds you'll get used to it. Male or female no difference, you'll get used to it & having a good chat with them relieves your anxiety=pain
Old 27-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
beast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can try thai sanctuary in harbourfront, having promotion now. $8 trial. The person doing it is a guy though.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk View Post
I stopped my treatment about 4 years ago and everything grew all back. I continued my 1st package of IPL treatment (at Strip) s a failure. Just started on my 2nd package (elsewhere).

How about you? How are the results of your IPL treatment at Strip?
It's good so far. Hair only started to grow back after 3 months.

But it's expensive even when I am on package ( $1.8K for 6X ). I feel $$$ is better used elsewhere so intend to stop. So far I am with them for 2 years plus and still have another 4 more IPL treatment to go.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauln_01 View Post
because of rental...they are only in shopping malls
I don't know what other place IPL machine they are using.

I was with Strip for quite a while and my first IPL treatment with them still feel a bit of a sting till lately, they changed their IPL machine to a new type one and it's so cold that I don't feel anything at all..................

Maybe other place are not using the same type of IPL machine which I feel it's much better in Strip.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickman View Post
looks very painful
For first timer doing brazilian waxing, the gal at strip will start with 2 portion first.

The first one is the groin and the 2nd one is the ball.

If you can endure both the pain, then she will proceed and if not she will stopped and you no need to pay a single cent.
Old 27-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
It's good so far. Hair only started to grow back after 3 months.

But it's expensive even when I am on package ( $1.8K for 6X ). I feel $$$ is better used elsewhere so intend to stop. So far I am with them for 2 years plus and still have another 4 more IPL treatment to go.
usually the cold is for numbing the pain...but from what i understand it usually cause the IPL to be less effective...

agreed that 1.8k for IPL is relatively expensive...

perhaps you can consider BB Beauty after your current package with Stripe...you can check out the pricing at their site...

they are about 900+ for brazilian/boyzillian...half the price...but rest assure the service level and quality is there...

their therapist are females by the way...
Old 28-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi gauln,
I have also converted my package to that of CPL in bbbeauty. Not really the IPL that I have tried before in Strip, but objectives are primarily the same. Only time will tell whether I will get the results... So far so good though, but I am not done with the session.

My advice for those who haven't tried either - is to just go for waxing. It is way easier on the pocket.
Old 28-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
utoras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know someone who did IPL.. bought some voucher over the internet and went but was so freaking painful my friend didn't dare to go back. not sure if it is the usual experience though hmmm
Old 29-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utoras View Post
I know someone who did IPL.. bought some voucher over the internet and went but was so freaking painful my friend didn't dare to go back. not sure if it is the usual experience though hmmm
IPL plainful ?

Or is he referring to Waxing ?
Old 29-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi gauln,
I have also converted my package to that of CPL in bbbeauty. Not really the IPL that I have tried before in Strip, but objectives are primarily the same. Only time will tell whether I will get the results... So far so good though, but I am not done with the session.

My advice for those who haven't tried either - is to just go for waxing. It is way easier on the pocket.
Waxing, the hair will be the same as before unlike IPL will make your hair more fine and soft.

And I don't know anyone notice or not, the hair usually took longer time to frow back after the first waxing but subsequent one, your hair will grow back faster.............................
Old 29-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi gauln,

What is CPL ?

Old 29-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utoras View Post
tats why should always try out...find out whether the pain level is acceptable and then commit
Old 29-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
Waxing, the hair will be the same as before unlike IPL will make your hair more fine and soft.

And I don't know anyone notice or not, the hair usually took longer time to frow back after the first waxing but subsequent one, your hair will grow back faster.............................
waxing will also a bit more fine and soft...but IPL is definitely better...
if doing waxing, can also apply lotion to help the hair be more fine when it is growing...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1