The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How my Fiancee Becomes a Sex Addict..

after reading all 7 pages, now I understand y the reviews all said very good and cannot take it n wet their pants..........
Old 15-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -135 / Power: 0
Sportist Sportist

TS ...please continue
Old 17-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 16
kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!

SOrry Guys, been busy.. got no time to sit down and type the story continuation...hopefully soonest..

anyway just sharing a picture of the wifey for last weekend wedding event...
even though its a simple outfit. she did not fail to turn heads during the wedding event.. and she even managed to flirt with one of the vendor for the event that day. will try to write that short story next time...

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20047725
Old 18-10-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
anonym69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for the continuation....
Old 20-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 16
kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!

Jay: You are such a slut.. cant wait for your photoshoot..
Lily: Smiles*

Suddenly a knock on our window.. and the door opens
Me: Hey guys.. sorry took so long..

I looked at my hubby and he gave me this sly look and i knew he saw what happen...

Continuation..

We continued our journey to Punggol and parked our card by the roadside at this long stretch of quiet road...
All the while in the car from the backseat, i keep noticing Jay catching a glimpse at Lily scanning her up and down with no regards to me being presence at the back. I know this guy is getting bolder and we need to make sure we dont let him take control.

As we got out the car.. Lily said
Lily: oh no i need to pee! its so eerie and scary to pee outdoor around here.

Before i could reply her telling her i will accompany her.. JAY interrupted and said
JAY: Dont worry.. my models do their business outside all the time too.. i know the area around here where its safer... i can bring u.. but its just a short walk around the turn.
ME: why dont u tell me where it is so i bring Lily.
Jay: its alright ... let me bring her. its faster. Anyway we r rushing..

Knowing he is up to something funny , i gave Lily the go ahead look and both of us seem to read each other minds and gave a slight wink to the other.

Lily: Yeah dear.. its ok la.. u just stay here. I be quick..

Before i can reply Lily walked off with Jay hurrying behind..

My mind start to be in a mess..wondering if i should follow or let them go by themselves and allow Lily to be alone with him.

I let them walked a fair distance before following them.. keeping a safe distance so they wont see me..

I see them turn in a small corner and walked to towards this drainage. The area seems poorly lit .
NO wonder the fucker choose this place. For all you know he could have fucked his other models there before.

I hid behind this tree and i from here i could see Lily walk to the drain railings and started to squat.
Jay was standing a little further away but that doesnt seem to be that way for long. Within seconds after glancing all over to check if i was following. He turned and walked hurrily to stand behind Lily...

*This next Part is Told from Lily's Perspective*

He directed me to the drain after we turned the corner. I was hoping that dear would follow us. As much as part of me wanted to tease Jay alone.. i was kind afraid and hope dear would be near to watch us .

Without thinking i walked to the railings and squat down to do my business.
I looked back at him who was standing a distance away and started to Pee.
http://nudeindiangirlsclub.co/wp-con...13/08/9Uw6.jpg

Then out of a sudden i feel someone standing behind me. I looked up and say Jay grabbing his hard on from outside his jeans and smiling at me. I smiled back cheekiy and continued peeing.
BUT TO MY SURPRISE he said
JAY: Hold your Pee darling... I WANT YOU TO PEE on me!
me: huh! but i cant hold on anymore..
Jay: hold a bit off.. finish off on me.

I was surprised..never had a guy request for this . But somehow i was intrigued and surprise and i unknowingly replied

Me: How do u want to do it?
Jay: STand up with your legs wide open..

I stood up holding the railings and Jay immediately kneeled in front of me. He open his mouth and signal me to start peeing

I looked at him ..feeling turned on by this sick act.. i started to finish my pee on his mouth and face.

He took it all in and spit out back. He took his handkerchief from his backpocket and wife his face clean. I adjusted my dress and wanted to move off before Jay suddenly Grab my Pussy and forcefully inserted what felt like three fingers. His face was close to me and he said
Jay: Before the end of the shoot.. I want to fuck you..
Lily: Well you have make me then...

With that he let go and we walked back to the car..leaving my pussy throbbing for more.. and yearning for a cock in my pussy..

TBC
Old 20-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Nice.......
Old 23-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for updates !!!
Old 23-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
love09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thank you bro.
Old 23-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -103 / Power: 0
Corwell Corwell

great updates TS, do continue again soon ?
Old 23-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkz View Post
*This next Part is Told from Lily's Perspective*

Without thinking i walked to the railings and squat down to do my business.
http://nudeindiangirlsclub.co/wp-con...13/08/9Uw6.jpg

Then out of a sudden i feel someone standing behind me. I looked up and saw Jay grabbing his hard on from outside his jeans and smiling at me. I smiled back cheekiy and continued peeing.
BUT TO MY SURPRISE he said
JAY: Hold your Pee darling... I WANT YOU TO PEE on me!
me: huh! but i cant hold on anymore..
Jay: hold a bit off.. finish off on me.

I was surprised..never had a guy request for this . n I unknowingly replied

Me: How do u want to do it?
Jay: STand up with your legs wide open..

I stood up holding the railings and Jay immediately kneeled in front of me. He open his mouth and signal me to start peeing

I looked at him ..feeling turned on by this sick act.. i started to finish my pee on his mouth and face. I adjusted my dress and wanted to move off before Jay suddenly Grab my Pussy and forcefully inserted what felt like three fingers. His face was close to me and he said
Jay: Before the end of the shoot.. I want to fuck you..

With that he let go and we walked back to the car..leaving my pussy throbbing for more.. and yearning for a cock in my pussy..
TBC
OMG !..Bro Kinkz...you lucky guy...got such a naughty wifey !..dun mind to pee onto the face & into the mouth of Jay, a male stranger she just met not too long ago ! ...Pls continue asap, bro..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-10-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the wonderful story...
Old 19-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 11
dodolz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is TS???? please continue!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1