The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How my Fiancee Becomes a Sex Addict..

She is turned on, faster bang her on the spot.
Old 14-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 16
kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!

As we check in.. i was so distracted by her. Lily listened to my request and wore that long black summer dress. and Braless! And for the first time she is especially flirtier with me...

Fast Forward..

Journey in the plane was uneventful as i was too tired and slept for half the flight journey. while she read her book. Soon after we landed...

We reached our resort in Thailand and i check in the reception.. She waited at the lobby for me...just within my eyeview. As i was standing there waiting for the Resort staff to find my name.. i was looking at her direction.
And i notice there was a Caucasian guy standing near where she was seated. Keep glancing at her and when she glance at him. He gave her a smile.. Happened a few times.
Strangely i was kinda turn on by how she return his smile with her own sweet smile.
Then the caucasian guy started to approach her and they began talking. I could see She was giggling as they were talking.. and it made me rather curious..
they shook hands and he left

Me: ok baby..we r done.. lets go up the room
Lily: YAY! i wanna shower first k later..
Me: i join?
lily: *sticks out her tongue.. with her thick geek glasses.
Me: eh.. who was that just now..
Lily: oh.. a guest also in this resort . he said hello and introduce himself as Francoise. Asked me who im here with and all.. He said he is here alone.
Me: Oh... yeah la u giggle so happily.. good looking rite
Lily: *sticks out tongue again
Me: *in my head* wait till i get u stick ur tongue on my cock
Me: ok baby lets go up...

In the room...

She soon put her luggage down.. i helped by putting it all aside. and i plonk myself on the bed..
ME:' ahhhh heaven..

She started removing her dress and soon she was in her panties only. This is the first time she undress freely.. usually she will be quite conservative even in undressing infront of me...
I am not complaining . Just enjoying the view and at the same time rubbing my hard on.

looking at her.. moving about the room getting her stuffs... Half naked..Wearing those boyshorts.. with her cute lil perky butt. I cant take it anymore!
SO quietly I STARTED to PLAN how i can get us to have sex all the time and make her actually want it more...

So this is wat she was wearing.
http://www.ywfmodels.com/wp-content/...shorts-46x.jpg
Old 14-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

more pls.....

Upz ya..... Yeah...,
Old 14-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

3some coming soon???
Old 14-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: How my Fiancee Becomes a Sex Addict..

Tks for sharing.Like your story very much .Uups you my humble 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkz View Post
As we check in.. i was so distracted by her. Lily listened to my request and wore that long black summer dress. and Braless! And for the first time she is especially flirtier with me...

Fast Forward..

Journey in the plane was uneventful as i was too tired and slept for half the flight journey. while she read her book. Soon after we landed...

We reached our resort in Thailand and i check in the reception.. She waited at the lobby for me...just within my eyeview. As i was standing there waiting for the Resort staff to find my name.. i was looking at her direction.
And i notice there was a Caucasian guy standing near where she was seated. Keep glancing at her and when she glance at him. He gave her a smile.. Happened a few times.
Strangely i was kinda turn on by how she return his smile with her own sweet smile.
Then the caucasian guy started to approach her and they began talking. I could see She was giggling as they were talking.. and it made me rather curious..
they shook hands and he left

Me: ok baby..we r done.. lets go up the room
Lily: YAY! i wanna shower first k later..
Me: i join?
lily: *sticks out her tongue.. with her thick geek glasses.
Me: eh.. who was that just now..
Lily: oh.. a guest also in this resort . he said hello and introduce himself as Francoise. Asked me who im here with and all.. He said he is here alone.
Me: Oh... yeah la u giggle so happily.. good looking rite
Lily: *sticks out tongue again
Me: *in my head* wait till i get u stick ur tongue on my cock
Me: ok baby lets go up...

In the room...

She soon put her luggage down.. i helped by putting it all aside. and i plonk myself on the bed..
ME:' ahhhh heaven..

She started removing her dress and soon she was in her panties only. This is the first time she undress freely.. usually she will be quite conservative even in undressing infront of me...
I am not complaining . Just enjoying the view and at the same time rubbing my hard on.

looking at her.. moving about the room getting her stuffs... Half naked..Wearing those boyshorts.. with her cute lil perky butt. I cant take it anymore!
SO quietly I STARTED to PLAN how i can get us to have sex all the time and make her actually want it more...

So this is wat she was wearing.
http://www.ywfmodels.com/wp-content/...shorts-46x.jpg
Old 14-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!

Thank you for those that like and up me. Not that upping matters to me. But thank you again.

Will update soonest. busy in the day with work...
And now also preparing for wedding.. Yes with my gf who is now my fiancee.
Old 14-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
3some coming soon???
Hope so...waitin eagerly...
Old 14-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just dropped in to say I am supporting this
Old 14-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Gonna try to write a bit more before knock off.

I was laying on the bed.. gazing at her. Her movement.. Her long messy hair. Her Thick Black Frame Specs.. Topless..Wearing her Boyshorts. She squats down beside her luggage. Looking through her stuff. She squats in a way that her ankles are close together. And that made her body look so sensual and even more so she keeps adjusting her specs. My sexy Geek..

The Way she squats
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/23...24e3d44209.jpg

I couldnt take it anymore so i got off the bed walked slowly to her from behind. She was still in her squatting position. As i approached her from the behind... she suddenly started bending forward while squatting. I quicken my steps and place myself nicely behind her cute perky ass. My Cock was already getting a hard on now. And as i parked my crotch in between her ass she was caught off guard and she jolted in surprise a bit.

Lily: Baby! * she turns her around to me and gave me a cute shy smile*
Me: I cant help it. U look so freaking sexy in this position.
Lily: Baby... you are already so hard now..
Me: baby... bj? pls? *grins at her*
Lily: mmmmm...

Without waiting for her to answer i stood up and dropped my shorts. I continue standing behind her so this time my already harded cock was directly behind her head as she was still squatting.
I continue brushing my cock at the side of her cheeks from behind.
Lily without urging sticks out her tongue and let it touch the tip of my cock as it brushes her cheeks.
I hold her head and turn her around..This time still in squatting position, she faced me and her ankles are wider apart. From where i stood, i could see all the glory of her cameltoe despite the black boyshorts underwear.
(one great thing i like about Lily is..she has chubby pussy. everytime she wear s a tight panties. I could always see her cameltoe.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3FMsv02T91...640/CT+Don.jpg

The sight turn me on even more and with her starting to suck me faster, alternating between her hands and her mouth. I could not hold my cum much longer. I gave her nod . and she moved her head away. (usually i would cum on her breast as she never swallows)
I do not know what came over me but i just hold her head with both my hand and forced my hard rock cock back in her mouth. Thinking i wanted her to continue sucking she obliged. But the moment it was inside her mouth. I pushed it further in and held it there....
I came in her mouth and she tried to struggle a bit but then suddenly she gave in and started to give my cock suction while it is in her mouth..
And it suddenly it hit. My innocent GF just swallowed my cum like i always wanted her to..

And that was Lily first time of many swallowing my cums..and other cums

TBC
Old 15-04-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

And so... After the cum swallowing session we had after checking in. I am yearning for more BJ from her even more. So without wasting time i started my plan...

Me: Baby.. after u shower. change into the swimsuit. we go chill by the pool later.
Lily: oh alright...

20 mins later after her shower..she stepped out and in her towel... sat down by the bed and look through her luggage for her swimsuit. She started to look flustered.

Lily: ehhh i forgot to pack my swimsuit
me: u mean ur old fashioned one piece swimsuit?
lily: Tsk! yeahhh. how?
Me: its ok baby.. i bought u two sets last week.
Lily: huh? why never go with me? u brought it along?
Me: if i go with u.. u wont agree to wat i had bought u. Yeah i brought a long. BUt must promise me u will wear k
Lily: ok see first. faster show me

With that i brought out the two bikini from my bag..
*To recap the memory of bros* this is wat i bought her
http://image.made-in-china.com/4f0j0...ie-bikini-.jpg
http://jetemo.com/wp-content/uploads...wimsuit.-4.jpg

She took the paper bag and check the bikini out. she seem to love the two piece.

Lily: hmm thanks baby. i love this one.. The black one too sexy but i guess i wont mind. k so which should i wear first
Me: wear the two piece!
Lily: ok..

We walk towards the pool. Holding Hands. Being all touchy feely more than ever. We got to the pool and there wasnt many guest. There were only another asian couple and another caucasian guy sleeping on one of the pool chair.

So we set ourselves up on the pool chair.. she started to lay down and brought out her suntan lotion.
I proceed to order drinks and turn to her.
Me: U want help?
Lily: ok can... do my back first..

I took the bottle from her and started rubbing the sun tan lotion all over her back.. moving down to her lower back just aboove her ass.
I press a few drops of llotion and spread on her thigh. Rub it all over and slowly move up her thigh . My fingers are close to her pussy lips now.. Looking at her cameltoe got me arouse again.
So i purpose rub it near her pussy so my fingers would light brush her side of her pussy. She squirm a bit.

Lily: Baby stop being notti. I know u purposely

Somehow i knew she was kinda enjoying the rub so i continue to massage her leg instead . moving up occasionally and massaging near her pussy lips.
I looked around and notice other guests at the pool were minding their own business. I look to my left and i noticed one of the pool service staff was looking at my direction and gave me a smile. I acknowledge him and continue massaging lily.

He then walked by us and from the corner of my eye i saw him eyeing Lily as my hands worked on her ass and her thigh.
The sudden thought of a guy checking Lily out got me aroused.

Thats when i I lean forward and whispered in Lily's ear.
Caressing her back... i push her bikini slightly aside and revealed her chubby wet pussy.. I continued Rubbing and slightly inserting the tip of my finger. Teasing her.. not wanting to go too crazy. She started to squirm more in the bikini. Looking around once more, i then inserting the whole thumb inside her pussy while my index finger played with her asshole. This drove her crazy

Lily: Baby stop pls. lets just go the room
Me: Wait ok. just enjoy it. theres no one *lying*

Then suddenly from behind me
Guy: Hello guys...

TBC
Old 27-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

no more ?

please continue !
Old 27-04-2014, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
luckyguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more. hehe
Old 28-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Sorry bros.. been too busy too continue.
Busy with wedding preps actually..

Anyway lemme try to continue the story.

Continuation..

Thats when i I lean forward and whispered in Lily's ear.
Caressing her back... i push her bikini slightly aside and revealed her chubby wet pussy.. I continued Rubbing and slightly inserting the tip of my finger. Teasing her.. not wanting to go too crazy. She started to squirm more in the bikini. Looking around once more, i then inserting the whole thumb inside her pussy while my index finger played with her asshole. This drove her crazy

Lily: Baby stop pls. lets just go the room
Me: Wait ok. just enjoy it. theres no one *lying*

Then suddenly from behind me
Guy: Hello guys...
Me: *shocked and turn around* Hey hello.. ( at the same having my right thumb just slightly inside Lily's pussy and grabbing my T shirt and placing it on top of her ass.)
Guy: Are you guys from singapore?
Me: Oh yeah we r .. u could tell? (at this point lily stayed in the position on her tummy and she did not turn so as not to arouse suspicions)
Guy: my name is francoise..yeah.. i was talking to your wife earlier.
Me: oh yeah you did? (pretending not to already know)
Guy: ok just saying hello. njoy your holiday guys.
Me: Thanks..(at the same time somehow i had my thumb inserted further in Lily's Pussy and this made her squirm her but upwards a lil..sliding the T-shirt off her ass revealing my thumb in her pussy with her bikini slip off to the side.
Farncoise: Smiles*

At this point Francoise had his sight on Lily's ass and saw that i had my had hand under. i return his smile and acknowledge what he saw and he smiled again and TO MY surprise he sat himself down on the Pool Chair to my side.

Francoise: Go on..i wont get in your way *winks.. just pretend i am not here.
Me: * i nodded

The adventurous and horny side of me creeping out and i leaned forward to Lily's ear again and whispered..

Me: Baby.. phew he left already
Lily: oh ok...
Me: U want me to continue?
Lily: uhuh *gave the slightest nod and squirm her butt upwards.

With that i took the T shirt away from her ass and it revealed her ass and her pussy lips more.
At this point i know Francoise is checking the whole actions out as he is just beside me on the pool chair and i just pretend he isnt. This excite me even more to know someone else is checking out my Hot Geeky Gf...

Getting more Daring.... i slip her bikini halfway down her ass and started to rub vigourously on her pussy.. this made her raised her butt slight up in the air and squirm even more and gave the softessssst sexiest moan. i carefully inserted my index finger and started to finger her faster. By now she was already so wet and i knew an orgasm is coming her way soon. But i did not want her to get that so easy so i stop. doing so will make her want it more later.
I stopped and pulled her bikini bottom up and gave her kiss on the back of her neck..

As i sat up...a voice came up behind me

Francoise: your bitch is fucking sexy.
Me: errr thanks man...

with that he got up and left..
i then told Lily to get up and lets have a swim..
She stood up look at me with this sexiest innocent horny look which hinted that she wanted more..

she then walked slowly to the pool and dove in..
It got me more horny..

TBC....
Old 29-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

After the lil sexy incident by the pool... We had a pretty relaxing day just chilling with each other company. Although at the back of my mind, i was already thinking how to get her to do more daring acts..

At night we decided to retreat to our rooms and just cuddle in bed and watch movies on our ipad...
I then started a lil conversation.
Me: baby today u really surprised me. You should try doing more daring stuffs..
Lily: hmmm.. dun want.. i was scared actually just now.
errmm.. but it does feel a bit thrilling..
Me: see! told ya. Shall we go to the beach and do it now?
Lily: no!!! dun want...got ppl right.
Me: remember i told u ive always wanted to try doing it on the beach with u..
Lily: i know but...hmmmm
Me: ok ok i wont force u. u know that.. but shall we do something exciting?
Lily: like?
Me: ok come.. ( i got off the bed and took her hand and walk her to the balcony)

I did not waste any time and pull her by hand and brought her infront of me and push her against the balcony railings. I came up close to her from her back and had my already hardened cock against her tight butt. She was wearing her white cotton boxers with purple panties and her red loose singlet..I have always love this singlet coz i can see her sideboobs.
I then started to grab her boobs from behind and brush my cock against her ass.
Lily seems to be enjoying it. What made it more sexy was we were on the balcony with the hillview infront of us and night breeze. All the more sexy.

I Did not want to waste any more time so i pull out my cock and turn her around and push her head down, making her kneel. She started giving my head little licks on the tip and after a while teasing and playing with me. I couldnt wait so i push my cock in her mouth and started to give her light mouth fuck.
This is the first time Lily seems to be enjoying giving me a BJ. and to top it .. she looks so much sluttier tonight still wearing her glasses
http://youngbjs.com/wp-content/uploa...ob-640x426.jpg

I ended it by coming on her face.. and unknowingly somehow this was the start of her becoming more daring.. because right after i came on her face. She said something that i would never imagine she would.
http://www.cumshotarchive.com/cumsho...dy-cumshot.jpg

"baby..fuck me pls"

TBC
Old 29-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

just want to say congratulation and thank you for your nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1