The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Chatroom cannot sian charbor ah? (Anonymous zapping - For or Against?)

So fast tio my virgin zap Liao
Bros here got advice?

Last edited by Johnbass; 19-11-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Align to content
Old 16-11-2013, 10:20 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Chatroom cannot sian charbor ah?

Be gentle and friendly, take comments casually, dun start defending at any offending remarks, be easy going and flow with the rest even if you feel that you're not welcome or picked upon. Just relax and enjoy as much as you want to. Once they are comfortable with you, you've still got to be gentlemanly in asking for companionship.

Have fun.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 16-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4994 / Power: 13
watssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chatroom cannot sian charbor ah?

Hmmm ts how many points do u start with?
Old 16-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I got 25 points... Means tio zap how many times?
Old 16-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Be gentle and friendly, take comments casually, dun start defending at any offending remarks, be easy going and flow with the rest even if you feel that you're not welcome or picked upon. Just relax and enjoy as much as you want to. Once they are comfortable with you, you've still got to be gentlemanly in asking for companionship.

Have fun.
Lao Jiao, Thanks for the advice!
So old Liao, still come Internet pick fights meh?
Old 16-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Haha ts but chat room got more guys than gals, have fun hunting.

Fc Walabis
Old 16-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
Haha ts but chat room got more guys than gals, have fun hunting.
Yalor... Now then I know...
No wonder sbf so many laojiaos, but none go chatroom play with the kids.
Got different playzone for different age groups one ah?

Not enough charbors to sian, so I tio zap by the guy(s) bah.
Still act Pai Kia jio many brothers to come in surround... Sibei drama.
No wonder nowadays so many kids kena staring incidents and want to slash here and there...
Think they zap too much in sbf.
Old 16-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Wanna sian, do it privately... When talking in the main chat, try and acknowledge not only the girls but also the guys. They are not invisible... It's a little bit of an eyesore when people in the main chat are trying to have a conversation and there you are trying to get the attention of only the girls.

Plus some of the regulars are quite protective of the girls... That's all I can say for them.
Old 16-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Wanna sian, do it privately... It's a little bit of an eyesore when people in the main chat are trying to have a conversation and there you are trying to sian girls.

Plus some of the regulars are quite protective of the girls... That's all I can say for them.
You guys tok your cok I sing my song in mainchat, got sala?
Since when mainchat become your private conversation?
Protective... U say it all.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
You guys tok your cok I sing my song in mainchat, got sala?
Since when mainchat become your private conversation?
Protective... U say it all.
There you said it as well, so can we agree that mainchat is not for private conversation? Okay let me go through this with you again... Chatters will mostly acknowledge other chatters, and we can all have a conversation together.

YET you came in and acknowledged only the girls and not the guys, as if they weren't there at all. That is what annoyed them. If you wanted to talk solely to girls, you could have brought it to PM.

They were harsh to zap you, but you're not being clever as well by creating this unnecessary thread to defend yourself, and refusing to see how you invited the zaps. Belle already told you to keep it lowkey so as not to collect more zaps. Your choice brah. This is all I can explain and advise, I rest my case.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Thanks for whoever up my points.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

By arguing with girls, it's unlikely you'll sian them
Old 16-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
There you said it as well, so can we agree that mainchat is not for private conversation? Okay let me go through this with you again... Chatters will mostly acknowledge other chatters, and we can all have a conversation together.

YET you came in and acknowledged only the girls and not the guys, as if they weren't there at all. That is what annoyed them. If you wanted to talk solely to girls, you could have brought it to PM.

They were harsh to zap you, but you're not being clever as well by creating this unnecessary thread to defend yourself, and refusing to see how you invited the zaps. Belle already told you to keep it lowkey so as not to collect more zaps. Your choice brah. This is all I can explain and advise, I rest my case.
Well to correct you...
I newbie here... So after talking to some girls, naturally I say hi to those nicks remembered. Sorry if I only remember those charbor nicks.
Didn't know guys come to sbf to strike a conversation. Though I did talked to some bros who are more civil.
If the girls are not interested or annoyed, I will not continue to talk to them in mainchat or PM.
Same for the guys.
Thanks Belle for the advice, I got follow hor. (Cos' so many guys against me, think I 叶文 meh)
If creating a thread to say my piece will invite more zapping, that's their choice as well.

Internet is serious business.
Peace!
Old 16-11-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

TS,lucky u tio zap not tio kick la,relax la,ah bo u tell me who zap u la,I jio them out then u 1 to 1 with them ok.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Well to correct you...
I newbie here... So after talking to some girls, naturally I say hi to those nicks remembered. Sorry if I only remember those charbor nicks.
Didn't know guys come to sbf to strike a conversation. Though I did talked to some bros who are more civil.
If the girls are not interested or annoyed, I will not continue to talk to them in mainchat or PM.
Same for the guys.
Thanks Belle for the advice, I got follow hor. (Cos' so many guys against me, think I 叶文 meh)
If creating a thread to say my piece will invite more zapping, that's their choice as well.

Internet is serious business.
Peace!
Yep peace out brah!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1