The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Boys here got tiny weenie, unlike ang moh big birds!

It takes more then dick measurements over here. In the words of Liam Nelson. Now is not the time for dick measurement. But we have too.

Watch carefully mine home boys. This generation male FTs married local girls are pussy. So whats the beg deal for a CEO where he hid under his wife's dress. Don't let his bigger fame scare you off not even his PHD.
Old 22-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
red-wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boys here got tiny weenie, unlike ang moh big birds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
really...wow..you deduction skills sure is bad...no wonder all new generation singaporean guys are fucked up...btw...yeah..it is true..im mix and yours is small
Now Then i know mcyeoh is a transexual( ah gua)wif 2 sexual organ. Hahaha... Im a mix n yours small.
Old 22-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-wolf View Post
Now Then i know mcyeoh is a transexual( ah gua)wif 2 sexual organ. Hahaha... Im a mix n yours small.
wonder why new generation singaporean guys are pathetic and insecure......this is why...your people are nasty and fucked up..poor deduction skills.....wonder why you cant bang hot models due to your beta personality
Old 23-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
wonder why new generation singaporean guys are pathetic and insecure......this is why...your people are nasty and fucked up..poor deduction skills.....wonder why you cant bang hot models due to your beta personality
u pioneer generation card holder issit?

telegram:
Old 23-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
u pioneer generation card holder issit?
sorry unlike you....i dont give a shit about your card...btw...only weak people like you need one..love it how new generation sg guys keep on deducing that i'm singaporean...pathetic...no wonder you guys need Mr Stamford Raffles back from the 1800 to lecture your sissy ass..

hahahahahahahha
Old 23-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Steley is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Mc, talk no use, no fucking gut u pussy. Come out n settle like a gentleman, name the place n time...
Old 23-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Oppenheimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sorry unlike you....i dont give a shit about your card...btw...only weak people like you need one..love it how new generation sg guys keep on deducing that i'm singaporean...pathetic...no wonder you guys need Mr Stamford Raffles back from the 1800 to lecture your sissy ass..

hahahahahahahha
IMHO all bros and sis should just ignore the likes of mcyeoh and TS. By reacting and rebutting will only encourage and stroke their pathetic dicks. Pathetic beings like them usually has poor self esteem and a massive inferiority complex and are just spoiling for a virtual fight (not that they have the guts or balls to face anyone in real life) Ignore them and let them be like one of those nut case walking around muttering and cursing at no one in particular in IMH and soon they will disappear.

PS. This will be my one and only post on this so you can zap away if you want.
Old 23-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppenheimer View Post
IMHO all bros and sis should just ignore the likes of mcyeoh and TS. By reacting and rebutting will only encourage and stroke their pathetic dicks. Pathetic beings like them usually has poor self esteem and a massive inferiority complex and are just spoiling for a virtual fight (not that they have the guts or balls to face anyone in real life) Ignore them and let them be like one of those nut case walking around muttering and cursing at no one in particular in IMH and soon they will disappear.

PS. This will be my one and only post on this so you can zap away if you want.
hahaha .bitch please..don't try to act smart just by your name of the american physicist oppenheimer..trust me..based on your new generation singaporean mentality...you do not have the intellectual to understand quantum physics like him..pathetic puny guy
Old 23-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

F off la Mcyeoh.. asswiper faggot
Old 23-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hahaha .bitch please..don't try to act smart just by your name of the american physicist oppenheimer..trust me..based on your new generation singaporean mentality...you do not have the intellectual to understand quantum physics like him..pathetic puny guy
What has quantum physics got to do with nuclear physicist oppenheimer?
Old 23-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
What has quantum physics got to do with nuclear physicist oppenheimer?
wow..you are really dumb....stupid ignorant fuck...go and get an education..not some poly..maybe try princeton where i have been...

pathetic...
Old 23-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steley View Post
Mc, talk no use, no fucking gut u pussy. Come out n settle like a gentleman, name the place n time...
bitch please...you are pathetic..only a sissy will issue a challenge due to the fact that you have never win a fight in your life...this is why new generation singaporean guy like you will always be manipulated, controlled by others and treated like betas...

example: PAP control, great example oh btw, if you pathetic guys really try to deduce that i support PAP....bitch please..it just proves that you guys are so bad in deduction....come on guys..i have worked/coaptation with the CID department before and those singaporean detectives are actually good unlike you guys
Old 23-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

noted....!!!!

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 23-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

How did my ladyboy managed to hit almost -190 points when mcyeoh is still stuck at -105 ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 23-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sbfmember2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wow..you are really dumb....stupid ignorant fuck...go and get an education..not some poly..maybe try princeton where i have been...

pathetic...
wow..you an ivy leaguer??? best joke of the century bro!!! now now before you go hyperventilating pray tell us details so that a true Princeton Ivy can verify if you are genuine or it's just another load of bull from you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1