The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Waxing

Ytd when I had my IPL session, I upgraded to a full boyzilian. Felt a bit weird being fully exposed to another female (who's not my wife) and to have 'everything shaved off and treated' but it sure feels good to be totally bald below. The pain is very slight even when during the IPL treatment on my shaft. It's quite bearable.
Early this morning when my wife went exploring she was amazed by my "botakness" down there! Went at it like rabbits and I cummed really hard!
Now my next challenge is to convince her to go for hair removal but she flatly refuses even though I am willing to pay for her. I told her it is not just the sex but more of hygiene. Bcos after being hairless at the underarms, butt crack and my crotch, it feels cleaner and because I am into sports where I perspire a lot.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
he123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Ytd when I had my IPL session, I upgraded to a full boyzilian. Felt a bit weird being fully exposed to another female (who's not my wife) and to have 'everything shaved off and treated' but it sure feels good to be totally bald below. The pain is very slight even when during the IPL treatment on my shaft. It's quite bearable.
Early this morning when my wife went exploring she was amazed by my "botakness" down there! Went at it like rabbits and I cummed really hard!
Now my next challenge is to convince her to go for hair removal but she flatly refuses even though I am willing to pay for her. I told her it is not just the sex but more of hygiene. Bcos after being hairless at the underarms, butt crack and my crotch, it feels cleaner and because I am into sports where I perspire a lot.
Slowly convince her. Mine initially refused too but manage to shave for her. Now she doing it herself.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I still did not buy a ipl package cos I felt it's too ex. Furthermore I like the completely naked, cos I choose underarm waxing too, lay on table & waxed by fiona or angel. Although a milf I prefer fiona cos she is v comfortable even if I had full erection.
Old 15-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
I still did not buy a ipl package cos I felt it's too ex. Furthermore I like the completely naked, cos I choose underarm waxing too, lay on table & waxed by fiona or angel. Although a milf I prefer fiona cos she is v comfortable even if I had full erection.
then did Fiona do wat she was expected to do upon seeing yr erection? to milk it out?
Old 15-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
then did Fiona do wat she was expected to do upon seeing yr erection? to milk it out?
I wish she would but zero chance happening. She moved my dick left, right, front, back to wax my groin area. Only makes my dick harder. One time even drip pre cum cos some of wax got onto my dick head. She has to partially pull my foreskin back to gently scrap the wax away. Tt's as close as she gets. She apologized & used facial cotton to wipe away my pre cum & continued w her waxing.

The other time was more than two years ago. She was not so skinny & aged looking. At her home spa. I was waiting bottom naked waiting for her on her table. It was starting to rain so she went to keep the clothes outside. She brought the towels to the spa room, drop a few towels on the floor, squat to pick the towels up & got v quick glimpse of her butt crack. Tt's all I ever saw since my 13+ boyzilian sq her/her shop.
Old 20-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I get my boyzillian done at Strip. Bought their package which you can share with your partner.

I have been with them for years. In the past my hair grows back very fast. Within 3 months the bush is back. But with regular waxing, the hair growth has reduced significantly and the sessions are now shorter.

My therapist used to be a guy but he has left. Recently a lady took over. I did small chat with her to break the ice so it wasn't that awkward.
Old 20-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
nichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Having done a IPL session at both Strip(S) and Wink Wax(WW), i find STRIP to be better.

First off, the environment for STRIP is more comfortable. WW is just open ceiling partition.

can hear what is going on outside and around.

IPL service is also better.. S uses a chilled gel to numb the area while WW uses something like a cooling pad. chilled gel really numbs the area so no discomfort.

the final and most important thing is that at S, they told me that i should do ipl session 5 weeks apart if not wont be effective but WW said can do every 2 weeks.

Maybe those that have more experience can share
Old 20-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

IPL is recommended 6wks apart. That's what Faboulous Aesthetics recommended.
Old 21-10-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
AlexJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddisk View Post
I get my boyzillian done at Strip. Bought their package which you can share with your partner.
bro can check what you paid, i might be interested in something similar
Old 23-10-2014, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichnich View Post
Having done a IPL session at both Strip(S) and Wink Wax(WW), i find STRIP to be better.

First off, the environment for STRIP is more comfortable. WW is just open ceiling partition.

can hear what is going on outside and around.

IPL service is also better.. S uses a chilled gel to numb the area while WW uses something like a cooling pad. chilled gel really numbs the area so no discomfort.

the final and most important thing is that at S, they told me that i should do ipl session 5 weeks apart if not wont be effective but WW said can do every 2 weeks.

Maybe those that have more experience can share
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
IPL is recommended 6wks apart. That's what Faboulous Aesthetics recommended.
I did my IPL at strip for years liao and it's not really true to that.

The initial stage of IPL, you need to come back in shorter period.

But as time passes, it depend on your gene and for me I just go there 4 months or if hair is not long, I will extend to 6 months.

The initial stage of the IPL treatment is very important as what my therapist told me. People claim it's not effective is because they are so busy that they drag until hair long long then come back and maybe they also wanted to save $$$.

Old 23-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
nichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
I did my IPL at strip for years liao and it's not really true to that.

The initial stage of IPL, you need to come back in shorter period.

But as time passes, it depend on your gene and for me I just go there 4 months or if hair is not long, I will extend to 6 months.

The initial stage of the IPL treatment is very important as what my therapist told me. People claim it's not effective is because they are so busy that they drag until hair long long then come back and maybe they also wanted to save $$$.

yeah STRIP said that for initial period should space sessions 5 weeks apart. cannot be too far apart also as not effective.

once it is beginning to take effect, the sessions can be further apart
Old 24-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichnich View Post
yeah STRIP said that for initial period should space sessions 5 weeks apart. cannot be too far apart also as not effective.

once it is beginning to take effect, the sessions can be further apart
My personal take:
IPL - effective for underarms. I see results after 4 sessions, i.e. almost no hair.
IPL - for the private parts. Maybe because sessions are irregular, maybe because these areas are way tougher, I am seeing significantly lesser hair, only after 10+ sessions. But I wonder if I need to buy another session to see this through...
Old 30-10-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
superhamsapex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after waxing, the hair will grow back quite fast right?

is there any alternative that can make hair grow slower or permanently stop hair growth on that part?
Old 30-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhamsapex View Post
after waxing, the hair will grow back quite fast right?

is there any alternative that can make hair grow slower or permanently stop hair growth on that part?
May not be true. Had mine done about 3 weeks ago, went to Pink Palour. They recommended some cream to prevent in-grown hair and it did seem to slow the re-growth.

BTW, have up you with some juice.
Old 30-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Waxing

Thought I will also contribute. Been to bb at bukit timah using groupon voucher.

Fiona wasn't there and the only one who knew Chinese was angel. Stripped naked on bed with shirt on as I opted only for boyziliąn.

Was painful even though didn't had long hair.

Was erect most of the time and oozing with pre cum but she doesn't even care.
Apart from the occasional touches to the dick nothing exciting.

Finished everything in half an hr and later pushed for package it atleast buying their soothing cream. Didn't take both offer and from the face I can see the disappointment.

Anyway wanted to just try how it looks the feeling is good

But not worth spending so much you can easily do the trimming or shaving yourselves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1