The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
Nakacanmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakacanmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: facebook stalking of my colleague.

Good story, do updates
Old 22-10-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

Nakacanmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNakacanmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS thanks for everything sharing , great story keep that up
Old 22-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

sorry, I didn't update last weekend because I had to attend computer class. she asked me to attend class to learn more about spreadsheet , word processing , company pay .

Update for last week:
She came to work in sleeveless blouse, and short skirt. She walk past my table, I stare at her, and she take water from water cooler, turn to my direction, drank water as she look back to me.

She went back to her office room. I type SMS: you wear those clothing to let me fuck you , is it?

Moments later, she come out of room, walking towards my direction , with few paper. She seat next to me, writing to me.. I took a glance at her , her body, and tried to peek thru the opening of her sleeveless blouse hole, then her legs.

She waved her hand to catch my attention, and show me paper.

" I need you to create table using Word format.''
She gestured and I open Word for her. She got up and walk behind me, using mouse to click , click.
Then asked me to do.
I do after she walked back to her office.
I struggled with line, typing words..
Till I don't do it right as she wants it, ..

After a while, she came out , and check.. I was still don't know..
She hit my shoulder and I stood up, let her seat. she click , click.
Then she open another note and type:
"SO SIMPLE, YOU DON'T KNOW? THEN YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO DATE ME."

She get up and ask me to do..
I was so stressed and want to cry . she stood there with arm folded.
She walked back to office.

During lunch, I sat with that China gal and chat with her by typing msg to her.

Then she came , sat in another table, next to my table. Her face look so gumpy.

At work , she asked me to come to her office and wrote to me ' company will send you to computer class this weekend. ''
I gestured no...and wrote'' I don't like to study.I might be inconvience others.''
She wrote:" people there will be patient with you.''
I gestured no..no..

She bang table.. and wrote' you must listen.''
I wrote" Let me go back to do at production..'''

She wrote: '' once your 2 months here is up, I will get you sacked by showing HR what you sent to me..''

and gave me smug face.
Then she wrote : '' is there any future working as production operator earning below $1.5K? do you want to go to nightclub and drink, have fun with those gals? you got so little money, those nightclub gals will look down on you. I am training you to be a executive level staff with higher pay. I prefer to be dated by people of my level, not someone from production .''

Thus, I went to computer class and learn access, powerpoint, excel,... so many things I don't know..

Old 22-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
_BATTLESTAR_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story !!

just some questions.

1. Why is the lady keep passing work to him when he makes so much mistakes and she always have to redo it ?
2. does she have a powertrip over domineering TS??
3. Wonder if she also fantansize abt him too, as she always stand behind him to correct his work, meaning she can look downards to his....
Old 22-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Michael2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U: you wear those clothing to let me fuck you , is it?
Her: SO SIMPLE, YOU DON'T KNOW? THEN YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO DATE (FUCK) ME.
Her: I prefer to be dated (fuck) by people of my level, not someone from production.
You use the word "Fuck", but the girl used the word "Date".
Congratulation!! u got chance for FREE fuck liao...but like she said...u need to upgrade yourself first.

When u started to stalked her FB & sent sexy msg...you have reached the point of no return....so no choice oledi...you have to listen to her & upgrade urself...then u will have the chance to Fuck...errr...Date her...LOL
Old 22-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

As she already responded to your messages n further asking you to do things that you do not like, it could be considered sexual harassment by immediate superior too. So if she wants to go to HR n sack you, tell her go try and see who has to loose more.
Old 22-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Ferriar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFerriar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow good story, waiting for updating again
Old 22-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

TS, go for those classes, try to learn then can fuck her later

Waiting for next update...
Old 22-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just go for the classes, even though u don't get to fuck her but at least u still learn something useful in future..
Old 23-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

TS...upgrade your knowledge has a lot of advantage on your side de
1. Promotion
2. What you've learned from those classes will stays with you

And....lastly...from her actions...sure able to 'Date' her de...

Go bro...waiting for your update...cheers

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 23-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -103 / Power: 0
Corwell Corwell

pitch tent and camp for more
Old 10-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

waiting for next update...
Old 10-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ya bro,where are u?camping here.........
Old 12-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

I think TS is under stress now, learning computer lessons every weekend.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

yes, yardstick is right, I am feeling so tired nowadays . I don't completely understand how mircosoft office worked. and I click sometimes, fonts too big, how to get back to normal size. and I bother that Indian lecturor but he was patient as he knew I am deaf.

Past few weeks, I didn't update as I am tired already. extra work for me as company so handed and do OT. work in office , then work in production area.
then go home via company transport. often get scolding from her as I was confused this and that.

German client so confusing. It got two different addresses. and required different delivery companies. I got two thing mixed up and ended up choosing wrong delivery company.

weight over 100 kg - must choose freight service ,but that don't apply to every client. Some clients don't want freight service and want standard only.

When she see me , her face black black. That's the situation I faced daily.
Thus, nothing to write about.

Today, after class, I went to mcdonalds for hamburger and coke , and typed SMS to her.

" because of you, I don't have time to enjoy myself at Geylang. I have been thinking of fuck you. Next Saturday, our company Annual Dinner , can you wear this dress ?
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=b...DM%253Bhttp%25 '

few minutes later.

She replied" don't think of fucking , study first . how is your computer lessons? any progresses? Tomorrow, you do scheduling of productions, and print out ,I will show you how.

My replies" oh no. I don't want to do because I got so many things to do. data entry of customer order, and filing, go to production to help out.'

No reply from her...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1