The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoodads View Post
then u should know what happen next, we went home toge after school....
I dunno wot happen.. I bery innocent one... Please elaborate!

Who Shags Wins
Old 18-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

i wish i was more active when in school last time. there's this really hot malay babe with super tight skirt.
Old 21-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!ckster View Post
So we'll be getting more FRs on this minah?
OK lah bro, since you requested.

Last night jio her out again. When I saw her, really felt like pushing her up against the wall and bang her there and then. Wear super tight crop top and a very tiny pair of denim shorts.

Invited her to supper and she suggested go to East Coast hawker centre. While in the taxi, she pulled my hand to her crotch and pushed aside her shorts and pushed my finger inside her, she had no panties on. Took a lot of willpower to stop myself from ramming my dick into her. It was a relief when we finally reached East Coast.

So there we were eating satay and grilled stingray then she said she wanted to drink beer. So ok lah, I ordered 2 bottles of Tiger and we started drinking. All in all, in the 3 hrs we drank like 8 bottles, this minah can really drink! I think I drank like 2 1/2 bottles, she drank the rest. Then she started getting mabok and got really horny, started to grab my crotch under the table and trying to lick my ears in front of everyone.

Really buay tahan leow, grabbed her hand and practically dragged her running to the taxi stand. Luckily, it wasn't that crowded and there were a few taxis waiting. Jumped into one and told the driver to chop chop go to Changi Hotel.

While in the taxi, she kept rubbing her hands against my crotch and at one point was sat on top of me and grinding herself against me. By the time we got there, nearly bursting leow, I did not even mind when they said they did not do transit, just paid for the night and pulled her into the lift.

As soon as we were in the room, there was no foreplay whatsoever, it was just pure f**king. I pulled her shorts down, pulled my dick out, slapped a CD on, placed her hands on the wall and rammed into her from behind. I came within 2 minutes, and it felt really shiok.

After I withdrew from her, I pulled off her clothes properly and stripped naked myself and led her into the shower. She was still in a half drunken state and was stumbling about when I suddenly turned on the cold water, she shrieked and jumped out, now fully awake and shouted "WHAT THE F**K?"

But then she started laughing so I knew it was ok to rub against her again, soon we were both horny again so we dried each other, taking a very long time to do so, and jumped into bed. This time we made proper love, frenching and touching each other gently. She kissed her way down to my crotch and put my dick in her mouth and sucked away. I pulled her legs towards me into a 69 position and stuck my tongue inside her, boy was she warm and wet! Her juice was dripping down my chin within minutes and her body was getting spasms while her thighs were gripping my head so hard my ears were starting to hurt.

Before I could push her off, she jumped off herself, turned around and I could see she was so horny her jaw was trembling and she couldn't even say it properly, all she could say was," F**k, f**k, now f**k, I want now f**K".

So I pushed her onto the bed onto her back and adopted the missionary position with one leg around my waist while the other on my shoulder. As I eased myself slowly into her, I could see the satisfying look on her face before it slowly tightened into a look of pure pleasure. So I decided to let her have it, I pulled myself out gently and without warning rammed myself hard against her, making her scream out in pleasure. I rammed her hard for a few strokes and she came hard, squirting warm sticky cum out over the top of my half inserted dick onto my chest and stomach.

She was extremely horny all night, I used up all the three CDs in one box as well as another separate one I had with me in one night and this morning I had to take urgent half day leave because neither of us could get out of bed. This is one f**king horny minah, I can't remember how many positions we tried last night. She wants me spend Christmas with her, says she wants to borrow this book from her fren, the book is about sex positions with pictures, so we can try them out. Jialut leow lor, I think I need to go and buy essence of chicken and drink leow lor....

Who Shags Wins
Old 21-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 19
D!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
OK lah bro, since you requested.
She wants me spend Christmas with her, says she wants to borrow this book from her fren, the book is about sex positions with pictures, so we can try them out. Jialut leow lor, I think I need to go and buy essence of chicken and drink leow lor....
Swee lah ...Not only essence of chicken, but oso more CDs bro...haha u may have to buy a few dozens

Member of League Of Minah Enthusiasts

Points are greatly appreciated. Thanks to Bros who added to my reps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Old 21-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
pasir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
I find that they are very horny and always want to bonk. Very good at blow-jobs. Unfortunately, I really don't know why and this is not being racist, I find their pussy very wet but SMELLY. Like a strong whiff of armpit BO! So no licking when with them. No way! After fingering, the smell stays on the fingers for at least two days. Also, must always quickly wash with strong soap to remove terrible smell from dick.

Do you guys have the same experience? Or am I plain unlucky?
This applies not just to minahs.

I once had a Chinese hotel manager, in her house, after a dinner and her pussy smelt very bad - like she had not washed it thoroughly for years.

You would think that someone in her job would practice good hygiene.

I suspect that in her childhood, her mother must have told her not to use her fingers to play "down there" and this resulted in her following the advice even when bathing.

I guess many men and women do not soap their pubic hair thoroughly when bathing, resulting in a strong smell.

I remember when I was very young, I did not wash the area around my penis foreskin often and this led to an accumulation of yellow waste material over time.

In my ignorance, I thought this was normal.

Thankfully, this did not last long.
Old 21-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

This is one of my encounter with a Malay girl 4yrs back...

Saw her profile in some website, and decided to drop her a message. To my surprised, she replied quite fast. We then exchange yahoo (that time still using ym..) and started to chat from there. Seems she's kind of horny type of person, and have taken some nude shots too... Was having some erotic chat with her, and perhaps somehow turned her on, as she requested to meet up after work since both of us work in the same area.

After work, waited for her sms as she would told me what's the license plate of the bus. Shortly later, her sms received, and the bus she was on appeared. So well, flagged and hopped on the bus. Went up to the upper deck, and saw only 1 Malay girl sitting there. That must be her, as she told me she was on the upper deck. Went over and sat next to her, and confirmed with her if she's the one. After confirming, we chatted abit...

After some short ride, she told me she's feeling cold. Her sweater was used to cover her legs though. So well, I stretched out my hands and hugged her towards me. She laid her head on my shoulder, and my the other naughty hand, slipped into her sweater, and 'attack' her pussy... She's wearing g-string that time, so well, kind of easy to 'attack'... In awhile, her pussy was wet like water hose...

Guess she's feeling super horny already. Upon arrival at our stop, she quickly pulled my hand, and walked towards the 7-11. After getting rubber, she lead me to a block, and we took the lift to the highest floor, and went up the stairs. There's a door leading out to the rooftop, and somehow the lock was damaged. We continue the way, and once 'outside'.. she hugged and kissed me, and her hands was busying touching my bottom... Of course not to disappointed her, I squeeze her breast and rubbed her pussy again... I guess we both are horny too, as she unzipping my pants, and took out my 'didi' and give me a deep blowjob...

Awhile later, she helped me put on the rubber and I turned her around after that. I slipped my 'didi' into her wet pussy and started pumping her. I bent forward slightly and slipped my hands under her shirt, and moved up to her bra and pushed it upwards in order to grab her breast. From the grabbing and touching of it, guess it was about 32B... Anyway, I pumped her hard and fast till shot on her ass area...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 21-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
daymiddle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great to read your experiences!
Old 21-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just got to know a 40 year old Indian lady. Will post story later.
Old 21-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

woah ... i feel like fucking a minah liao hahahahahha

my office got one minah... everyday wear until so sexy... i can confirm she never wear bra to work one.. knn.... her balls is like dropping off and can see her nipple .... she everyday wear those kind of tee shirt.... type...
Old 21-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ant0512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah you all so lucky.. i don't have the chance.. can intro soem nice minah to make friends with? or recommend go where to find?
Old 22-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 19
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

agree that minah is better. horny and wild.
had few fl experience before, all good. especially before I came to sg (originated from kl). my first fl was a malay too. there r few hc in kl with malay.

for indian, tried twice in mumbai... was posted there for few month 4 yrs back, worst experience in my life, horny and no place to release. the first one was a cheapo one, I think less than usd50, an okt approach me when I was walking on street. a bit plump very dark, just fuck and go. second experience was good, cost be usd300 (expensive! but was damn horny then), chio, tall and slim uni student.

anyway, still prefer chinese...
Old 22-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Tried Nasi Lemak & Loti Prata before but local EX GF. Indian is less exciting feel with alot of complaints the minah is more exciting almost everytime we meet was sex sex sex nothing much except their pussy abit loose do u agree?
Old 22-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 19
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

nabeh, share experience also kena zap, with message 'dun believe your encounter'.

100% real one. in kl, go try the hc at hotel k*wl**n at jalan tunku abdul rahman and the hc along jalan alor (near bukit bintang)

for mumbai, walk around colaba area (near the gate of india), sure got okt come to u if u r chinese offer u those damn dark type. else call those personal massage ad from the english newspaper, they can arrange chio tall uni students, expect nothing less than usd200.
Old 23-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Tango6six deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend did an Indian FL in the padi field just for the kick.
Old 23-08-2010, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://lifestyle.indiainfo.com/2009/...rie_1_400.jpeg

High class Indian woman I would do without doubt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1